Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

The Charmed Introduction Thread 4: Come And Introduce Yourselves, Fellow Charmed Fans

credit: oneofakindlinkinpark.tumblr.com

Previous Thread

Hello, everyone. This is Jaime, a.k.a., Movietime Blues. My co-moderator is Jacqueline, a.k.a. ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨. We have both been Charmed fans for a long, long time, myself ever since the middle of the first season, well before some of you were born.

We would like to extend all our welcomes to the various Charmed fans from all across the universe. Let me say that we welcome diverse opinions about the actors, episodes, plots, stuff from the show in general, etc.. Please note that we do have appreciation threads for the main actors who appeared on the show, so please respect the wishes of fans who want those. Any critiques may be posted at the General Charmed Thread, any subject thread from the Charmed Board Guide, or create a thread if appropiate. Just as long as we can respect the rules layed down on us by Fan Forum, we'll do fine.

Now, as you have noticed from the previous thread, we would like to ask you to fill in a few details about yourself. Nothing really personal or private but a bit of what you like. It's up to you to fill in what you want. This is what we ask about you:

Name/Nicknames:
Favorite Book:
Favorite TV shows:
Favorite Charmed character:
Favorite Charmed season:

You may also fill in from any of the available or skip them, to give us an idea of what you like:

Favorite Musical Group/Singer:
Favorite TV Couple(s):
Pet Peeve:
Charmed Is Most Like: (you don't have to limit it to the realm of entertainment)
If I Had More Money I Would:
If I Could Take Anything Back It Would Be:
I Wish I Had Known Earlier In My Life about:

So, yeah, if there's anyone who had introduced himself/herself in the previous thread and wants to re-write the introduction using the above then you may do that.

To set the example, I will start by telling a little of myself:

Name/Nicknames: Jaime / Movietime Blues
Favorite Movie: Shawshank Redemption
Favorite Book: Infidel
Favorite TV shows: Penn & Teller's BS; Buffy; Charmed; Dead Like Me; Angel
Favorite Charmed character: Prue
Favorite Charmed season: 1st
Charmed Is Most Like: A show that can punch above its weight in its heyday
If I Had More Money I Would: Finish my bachelor's degree, travel to Eastern Europe for an entire summer
I Wish I Had Known Earlier In My Life about: The effects of having a sedentary lifestyle before the effects came on, knowing what attracts a woman

This is from my co-moderator:

Name/Nicknames: Jacqueline (J,Jackie,Schacke you name it)
Favorite Movie: Saw I-VII,LOTR,Deja vu,Sex and the city,Pathology, Before sunset + Before sunrise, Hunger games and many more
Favorite Book: LOTR,Twilight series, Hunger games triology, Beautiful creatures series, Modelland
Favorite TV shows: Charmed,Scrubs,Smallville,Days of our lives,One tree hill,ER,Grey's anatomy, Tudors,Big bang theory, Pretty little liars, Prison break
Favorite Charmed character: Can't choose,sorry
Favorite Charmed season: 1,3,4,6,8
If I Had More Money I Would: Buy all the things I need to be comfortable in life.Start a charity for the sick and unfortunate girls/women in the world, give money to my family and build my own hospital.
I Wish I Had Known Earlier In My Life about: About how decietful and evil some friends I had were and how complicated it is to have relationship and trusting a man.

Last edited by ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨; 04-02-2013 at 12:42 AM
Old 04-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting the new thread. I have made some changes to my introduction ^^
Old 04-08-2013, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Name/Nicknames: Jessica (Jess or Jessie)
Favorite Movie: Have to many
Favorite Book: Don't really have any favorit but I like Nora Roberts books
Favorite TV shows: Charmed, Once Upon A Time, Hart of Dixie etc.
Favorite Charmed character: Piper
Favorite Charmed season: 1, 2, 4 & 6
Favorite Musical Group/Singer: Kelly Clarkson , P!nk, Lady Antebellum, Taylor Swift etc (like all kind of music)
Favorite TV Couple(s): Spencer&Toby (PLL), Zoe&Wade (Hart of Dixie). I have more but that will be a long list
Old 04-08-2013, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Hey Jess!

Welcome to the Charmed board, nice that you wanted to stop by. Also nice to come across a fellow swede
Old 04-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you

Happy to see that too
Old 04-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Jess Welcome to the board!
It's taken me all this time to find out what I need
Old 04-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Loyal Fan

welcome jessica

ONE OF A KIND ~ YOUR 1# SOURCE FOR LINKIN PARK EPICNESS &
ME = NEW BSB PROJECT.

WANT TO BE INVOLVED? PM ME ASAP FOR MORE DETAILS.
IN NEED FOR SOME EPIC PSD COLORINGS OR STOCK IMAGES? VISIT MY DEVIANT
Old 04-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for coming to the board, Jessica.

Old 04-09-2013, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you
Old 06-19-2013, 05:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Name: Felicia
Favorite Movie: The Notebook, Alice in Wonderland, Edward Scissorhands
Favorite Book: I love Patrick Senecal's books. (he's a quebecor)
Favorite TV shows: I have so many. One Tree Hill, How I Met Your Mother, Family Guy, Smallville, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Switched at Birth, Glee, Ghost Whisperer, Teen Wolf, That 70's Show, Once Upon A Time...
Favorite Charmed character: Prue
Favorite Charmed season: 3 I think.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the board Felicia!
Old 06-19-2013, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Hi ya Felicia Welcome to the board!
It's taken me all this time to find out what I need
Old 06-19-2013, 02:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the welcome!
Old 06-23-2013, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Hey guys, thought it time I should introduce myself here! I've only very recently become a Charmed fan and I have just finished watching the first season which I love so much, it's a great show and I love the relationship between the three sisters Prue, Piper and Phoebe.

Name/Nicknames: Liv
Favorite Movie: Off the top of my head; Stardust, Hot Fuzz, Harry Potter movies, The Mummy and The Mummy Returns, Back to the Future Trilogy, pretty much any animal related movie etc etc, too many to name really!
Favorite Book: Currently reading the No.1 Ladies Detective Agency series, I also love Neil Gaiman's books. Too many to name again!
Favorite TV shows: Smallville, Lois and Clark, Desperate Housewives, Friends, Frasier, Doctor Who etc. and now of course, Charmed!
Favorite Charmed character: Prue, Piper and Phoebe! I've yet to meet more characters. I liked Andy and Leo in season 1 too.
Favorite Charmed season: I've only seen the first season so far, so I can't really name a favourite season yet, but I LOVED season one, and I have fallen in love with this show already. Favourite episode from season 1? I loved it all, but one of my favourites has to be when Prue casts a spell to multiply her powers and ends up multiplying herself.
Favorite Musical Group/Singer: Within Temptation. Plus loads of other bands singers. I have a pretty vast taste in music.
Favorite TV Couple(s): Lois and Clark (pretty much any incarnation), there are others but I can't think of them right now. Oh and just recently Prue and Andy, I'm pretty devastated that Andy died.

'Course, I won't be posting in every thread here yet, to save myself from any spoilers for when I watch the rest of the show. But I'll be around!
Old 06-23-2013, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the Charmed board, Liv and Felicia.

Both of you feel free to visit us anytime. Oh, and for the fear of spoilers, we Charmed mods understand. Fortunately, any episode threads are way in the back pages, unless somebody bumps them up.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top