Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2015, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

It seems like you have to be a member to access the fanfics. So I will take my time and read them here when I can
¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 07:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ (View Post)
It seems like you have to be a member to access the fanfics. So I will take my time and read them here when I can
That's exactly what I feared. Thank you for letting me know! Keep sweet!
TrekGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:57 PM
Extreme Fan

No thoughts?
Old 01-22-2015, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry. We've been distracted elsewhere. I'll give you my thoughts soon.

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

After reading the first one I think you have a good plot. I like the characters you have included so far. What I prefer personally is more qoutes and interactions between the characters but I think that will appear later on in the chapters? Good job so far
Old 01-27-2015, 03:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ (View Post)
After reading the first one I think you have a good plot. I like the characters you have included so far. What I prefer personally is more qoutes and interactions between the characters but I think that will appear later on in the chapters? Good job so far
Thank you!

You are correct, the dialogue will pick up more. I plan on writing a complete 2 hour "re-boot special".

The plan is to literally include EVERYONE from the entirety of the series to battle on the Neutral Knoll.
Old 01-28-2015, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

In the first story I like that you paid homage to the humor between the sisters which is part of the lure of the old show.

You might like to remind the reader who Pen is in the story.

Old 01-29-2015, 03:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movietime Blues (View Post)
In the first story I like that you paid homage to the humor between the sisters which is part of the lure of the old show.

You might like to remind the reader who Pen is in the story.
In my story Pen (short for Penelope) is Phoebe's youngest daughter and she was named after one of her great-so-forth grandmothers.

I do intend to keep the sisterly humor in the story as it is a part of who the characters are. It's what makes them sisters. They know each one's strengths and weaknesses. That is what makes them strong together and keeps them "Charmed".
Old 01-30-2015, 08:15 PM
Extreme Fan

On a side note: I re-read "Keeping the Karma" (the first one) and found some very small problems with it such as with cutting & pasting from my doc file to the forum as well as one other small issue. Both a "fix-able".

In the future I will only post what comes AFTER what has already been posted.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:36 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the update.

Old 02-03-2015, 03:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movietime Blues (View Post)
Thanks for the update.
No prob at all.

On another note: I "might be taking a small break from the forums. My signature does explain why.

We shall see of what comes over the next few days.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

I hope your father recovers. Thanks for informing us.

Old 02-06-2015, 07:20 AM
New Fan

Fan Fiction

Does anybody know Constance M. Burge's contact information? I want to post a Charmed fan fiction that I wrote, but I need her permission first.
BlueRose280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

Keep up the good work and of course prioritize your family above all!

^ I have no idea, have you checked on IMDB pro? If you're a member or so I think you can get hold of such info..maybe
Old 02-09-2015, 05:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Movietime Blues: I too hope that my father recovers nicely. However (and currently as of 7 hours ago) he is having many difficulties. Based on what he has told me about his current experiences... I "think" that the cancer is beyond the prostate and is perhaps in his intestines/stomach. He has an MRI today. We shall see as to where exactly the cancer is.

BlueRose280: I personally do not know Constance. I would "highly" suggest (being that the show is no longer in production) that you "generalize" what you have written and present it to the WGA (Writer's Guild Association) as a non-member. Who knows, some "big wig" of a network (ANY network) may/might come across your work on WGA and opt you for a completely different show/idea!

~ J Eriotel L ~: Of course family comes first for me! For now there is NOTHING that I can do for my father as we await a "definitive" diagnosis.

I have already discussed the possibility of me moving 1,300 miles to aid my father over the course of the next two-three months with my landlord and my father's "Oregon" girlfriend (as she wants to relocate there to help him with the radiation and chemo). I was informed by my landlord that I would have to transport ALL that I own and my pets (2 ferrets and a cat) to the Arizona desert. To which I have a ferret that is currently exhibiting signs of old age as well as I KNOW that the ferrets and temps above 70 degree do not bode well.

So, I told my father's "Oregon" girlfriend that it would be best if she and a son of hers (which "might" be my half brother) to go there and help him. It will allow my (potential) half-brother some time with Dad. I'm good with that. However, my other half-brother who was physically raised by my father "might" object. Daniel has had 33 years with dad. I have had 34 yrs. with dad. Rick has only had 5 yrs. and he is nearing 50.

Anyway... those are my thoughts and that is where I'm at.

Blessed be and keep sweet ya' all!
Reply   Post New Thread