Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2006, 12:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberGirl
Does anyone know when season 8 is coming out I have all 7 season, but I haven't even seen season 8 as they haven't screened it here in Australia and I really want to know what happens too them in the last season ever.

~Trina
Season 8 for Region 1 is supposed to be out around Christmas.

Here's the "official" relase of Season 6, which means it's available through Amazon now.

Quote:
We've added a release for "Charmed" to the site. "The Complete 6th Season" will be released on 10/17/2006. For all the information, you may visit http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releasei...ReleaseID=5954

Please help support TVShowsOnDVD.com by ordering the title from the links on our site. It's through people using those links that we are able to pay for the operation of the site.

Buy this title from:

Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...vshowsondvdcom
Amazon.ca: http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASI...showsondvdc-20
DVDEmpire.com: Not Available Yet
DVDPlanet: Not Available Yet

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "Charmed" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information".

Thanks,
TVShowsOnDVD.com
Old 07-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Does anyone have any picture of the 8th season DVD cover?
Insurgent
Old 07-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨
Does anyone have any picture of the 8th season DVD cover?
there is no artwork for season 8 let.
in fact there is no info about season 8 dvds at this stage.

May 2007 be fun!
Old 07-09-2006, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

I think I'm going to finally do it. I think ... I'm finally going to start collecting the DVD sets. I've been putting it off. I've been actively watching repeats, but I think it's time now.

Old 07-10-2006, 07:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

have fun Ken I also think about it, but at the moment ... no money

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-10-2006, 07:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think that after I've been on holidays, I'm going to work for season 4 of Charmed. I'll probably have season 3 from a friend very soon, cause she's lost one, I don't care, cause I love the whole season
Old 08-05-2006, 03:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Charmed - The Book Of Shadows

Charmed - The Book Of Shadows The Ultimate Charmed Collection!.

you guys must see this cool set.

"The Charmed Book Of Shadows is a collection of the entire Charmed series! Presented in unique, once-in-a-lifetime packaging, the Book Of Shadows contains the first 7 series laid out within the "pages" of the Book Of Shadows, with a "page" allocated for the final season! Fall under the Halliwell sisters' spell with this Strictly Limited Collection!"

May 2007 be fun!
Old 09-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

I bought all 5 seasons ... and they were $19.99 each at Best Buy!

Old 09-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the news and that is a neat collection that is being offered. Good to see collections associated with Charmed starting to come out.

Old 09-13-2006, 11:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Here's some DVD news for anyone in the UK, unless other people plan to travel there.

Quote:
We've added a news item for "Charmed" to the site. Here it is:

Charmed event offers opportunity to appear on the DVDs - 6:28 PM 9/12/2006 We have news about how you (assuming you live in London) can be involved in the Charmed season 8 DVD set. Charmed - Charmed event offers opportunity to appear on the DVDs

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "Charmed" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account nformation". TVShowsOnDVD.com - TVShowsOnDVD.com
Old 09-25-2006, 02:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheKen- (View Post)
I bought all 5 seasons ... and they were $19.99 each at Best Buy!
lol... are you kidding me??? I've never found them anywhere for less than 34.99...man that sux. I wish they would sell one of those book of shadows completely empty for those of us that have already purchased the 5 seasons that are out in America...

*** & where are you from because I went to Best Buy Yesterday and they were all 39.95 each, and I was very sad... so i'm gonna wait to get season 6.

Last edited by jimbo22; 10-23-2006 at 11:23 AM
Old 10-17-2006, 06:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Anyone know why they have not updated Charmed since season 4's release? Any possible season 8 covers anywhere?
Old 10-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Season 7 comes out in February! I knew it wouldn't be anytime soon. On the other hand, Season 8 won't be out at Christmas either now.

Quote:
We've added a news item for "Charmed" to the site. Here it is:

Season 7 is coming, but not before Christmas - 9:03 AM 10/20/2006 We have news on season 7 of Charmed posted to the site. Come check it out. Charmed - Season 7 is coming, but not before Christmas

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "Charmed" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - TVShowsOnDVD.com
Old 10-20-2006, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

That sucks ... but, then again I haven't finished S2 so I have a ways to go.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah it sucks, you guys have so Long to wait for the dvds

May 2007 be fun!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top