Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2020, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 09-22-2020, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for candles

Old 09-22-2020, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for candles and

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 09-23-2020, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for candles and potions

Old 09-24-2020, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for candles and potions for

Old 09-24-2020, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for candles and potions for summoning

Old 09-25-2020, 01:57 AM
Elite Fan

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for candles and potions for summoning her

Old 09-25-2020, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for candles and potions for summoning her to

Old 09-26-2020, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for candles and potions for summoning her to the

Old 09-27-2020, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for candles and potions for summoning her to the next
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-27-2020, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for candles and potions for summoning her to the next dimension

Old 09-27-2020, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for candles and potions for summoning her to the next dimension. The

Old 09-28-2020, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for candles and potions for summoning her to the next dimension. The sister
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-28-2020, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for candles and potions for summoning her to the next dimension. The sister who

Old 09-28-2020, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Troubled witches were hiding behind the manor were running late for the Halloween party hosted by Phoebe and Prue last Saturday. Afterwards, one innocent found hiding at the P3 after partying all Saturday night. She explained that the date was supposed to meet outside the Manor around midnight but her dad forgot to cast a spell to make a house guest sleep in the underworld, which was really convenient. While preparing lunch for her sisters Piper quipped that she had told several demons of illusion to escape to the nearest exit they see. Then Leo chased Wyatt away from Chris' nanny, who they just met at the port. They hunted several demons and warlocks that had captured the innocents for two months. However, two was ordered for sacrifice of virgins. However, Piper discovered that Paige sneaked out of the house after midnight. So Phoebe went to the attic to look for candles and potions for summoning her to the next dimension. The sister who traveled

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top