Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2018, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed

Old 02-11-2018, 02:04 AM
girlfriend's on the radio

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed when
Old 02-11-2018, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed when her

What did you see next? I held you. ©
derek shepherd | charmed | ʝ ạ ј ԑ 🌸
Old 02-11-2018, 08:27 PM

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed when her other
Old 02-13-2018, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed when her other girlfriend

Old 02-15-2018, 07:55 PM

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed when her other girlfriend decided
Old 02-16-2018, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed when her other girlfriend decided to

Old 02-20-2018, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed when her other girlfriend decided to make

What did you see next? I held you. ©
derek shepherd | charmed | ʝ ạ ј ԑ 🌸
Old 02-20-2018, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed when her other girlfriend decided to make laulau

Old 02-20-2018, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed when her other girlfriend decided to make laulau with

"I believe that whenever you do something out of love, it can never really be wrong."

Leigh Tumblr
Celebration Prep: Troian | OTH
Old 02-21-2018, 08:23 PM

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed when her other girlfriend decided to make laulau with other
Old 02-22-2018, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed when her other girlfriend decided to make laulau with other ways

"I believe that whenever you do something out of love, it can never really be wrong."

Leigh Tumblr
Celebration Prep: Troian | OTH
Old 02-25-2018, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed when her other girlfriend decided to make laulau with other ways, for

Old 02-27-2018, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed when her other girlfriend decided to make laulau with other ways, for Piper
Old 03-01-2018, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

Penny makes some strawberry shake with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. She needed four large eggs so she is trying to convince the hens to lay some eggs by getting a feather that Melinda used to find a cure for headaches. So many attempts to get the first golden glob of goo have a long waiting time and all require a brief second helping of blueberry pancakes. Friday was Prue's twenty-second birthday. She wore a bright yellow sundress to the party. Several guests began to arrive early, surprising Piper and Leo. The pancakes and waffles smelled of blueberry which reminded them of Patty during their only vacation in Hawaii. They had a luau and danced through early days. They said that lava was flowing and creating new rocks for several of the other islands. Phoebe was overjoyed when her other girlfriend decided to make laulau with other ways, for Piper and

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top