Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2016, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

wonderful pictures
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-25-2016, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Old 08-26-2016, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love the pictures.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-27-2016, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Great pics

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 09-09-2016, 06:32 PM
Extreme Fan

People underestimate how pretty she is.
Howard...gratefully claims it...distribution...brilliant...Landon Donovan...I think something here for the USA...can they do it here...cross...and Dempsey's denied again...and Donovan has scored! Oh, can you believe this?! Go Go USA...Certainly through...oh, it's incredible! You could not write a script like this! - Ian Darke

I'm just an all around nice guy...who sometimes makes silly posts
Old 09-11-2016, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I guess, you could say that.

Old 09-12-2016, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

Lucifer: Buffy alum Charisma Carpenter to guest-star | EW.com

Quote:
Carpenter will appear in the fifth episode of season 2 as Jamie Lee Adrienne, a smoking hot former Playmate with a lot of party years on her. Jamie is married to a once-successful action star. Her tone suggests genuine sadness and pain, but she’s likely hiding something.

Old 09-18-2016, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Thanks.

Old 09-28-2016, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Old 09-30-2016, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

She´s so lovely.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Old 10-02-2016, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

So great she does that challenge.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Extreme Fan

She's in great shape for her age.
Howard...gratefully claims it...distribution...brilliant...Landon Donovan...I think something here for the USA...can they do it here...cross...and Dempsey's denied again...and Donovan has scored! Oh, can you believe this?! Go Go USA...Certainly through...oh, it's incredible! You could not write a script like this! - Ian Darke

I'm just an all around nice guy...who sometimes makes silly posts
Old 10-08-2016, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Magnet (View Post)
She's in great shape for her age.
totally

Old 10-09-2016, 03:23 AM
Elite Fan

Closed Thread   Post New Thread