Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2004, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

I really enjoyed this episode, but until yesterday I couldn't think of anything to post...but then I realized something.

Remember last season when Chris told Leo why he hated him? He hated him cause he was always there for Piper and Wyatt and everyone else, but never for him.

Now jump to the premiere. Leo is refusing to hold Chris, therefore ignoring him....Ok, I know that it sounds crazy because Chris is so little, but still...I think that we might be seeing some repeating...
and kinda mushed
not to mention green!

Class of 2009
goldenpuppies at heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 07:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Rose looked great.

I wonder who the floaty head is...

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 07:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Now jump to the premiere. Leo is refusing to hold Chris, therefore ignoring him....Ok, I know that it sounds crazy because Chris is so little, but still...I think that we might be seeing some repeating...

hmm never thought about that until now .. maybe you are right .. that could be possible

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

It was a great epi! I love baby Chris and how Piper was so protective... Leo didnt get over big chris' death Im not liking the relation Pheobe/Leslie coz it just looks like Phoebe/Dean Great things for leo for the future i can see..
Old 10-02-2004, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Hello, Now I don’t have kids But I was just wondering shouldn’t a child of Wyatt age be more animated? Like shouldn’t he be making more sounds. I know that not all kids are the same and I have seen my cousins at then age and well some still act that age. I was just wondering this is not ment to be rude or to upset people I was just asking a question because the kids I have seen at that age are more talkative and more animated then he is. Again please dont get upset with me
Amy & TY, Doug & Carol , Izzy & Denny, Edward & Bella
Cool Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

PROGRAM ALERT!

For those who missed seeing this episode, The WB will air it this Thursday @ 9pm ET. Don't forget that The WB will air this episode this Thursday. This is confirmed on their website.

http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Show/0,7353,||156,00.html
http://tvlistings2.zap2it.com/grid.a...er_id=national

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread