Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2004, 02:07 AM
Elite Fan

"The Bare Witch Project" Episode Discussion (Sept. 19th)

http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Episode/0...||2012,00.html

charmed: The Bare Witch Project

Fresh | sunday | 8/7c

Paige (Rose McGowan) almost loses her fight to save the Magic School when a bored student accidentally conjures Lady Godiva (guest-star Kristen Miller) and Lord Dyson (Maury Sterling), an evil land baron who feeds off humans' repressed emotions. The Charmed Ones, with the help of Leo (Brian Krause), must stop Lord Dyson from killing Lady Godiva before she can go back in time to complete her ride. Meanwhile, Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) feels that Les (guest-star Nick Lachey) is incapable of writing an advice column for women. After Piper (Holly Marie Combs) is scolded for breastfeeding in a café, Phoebe tests Les' advice by asking for his views on breastfeeding in an anonymous letter to "Ask Phoebe." Later, Phoebe, inspired by Lady Godiva, decides to ride naked through a crowded street in support of women's liberation.

John Kretchmer directed the episode written by Jeannine Renshaw.

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

The promos:

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 02:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

i´m looking forward to sunday .. lets see if the second ep is better than the premiere...

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really curios what the horse is all about

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Here is the poster for the episode. Thanks for Fraz at Fanbolt!

Geez it's like Shakira is guest starring on Charmed, lol.
Old 09-18-2004, 05:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the pic honey and the joke about shakira was great .. but i think she looks really beautiful.. but whats this all about that phoebe is always getting the blond hairs?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-18-2004, 07:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

She does look like Shakira!

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 02:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
i´m looking forward to sunday .. lets see if the second ep is better than the premiere...
Ok, you do know what the ep is about, don't you? There's no way in hell an ep with Phoebe riding around naked on a horse is going to be better than anything.

Re: The Poster:
Old 09-19-2004, 10:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Fireboard
Ok, you do know what the ep is about, don't you? There's no way in hell an ep with Phoebe riding around naked on a horse is going to be better than anything.

Re: The Poster:
lol i love to see phoebe riding around naked

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-20-2004, 12:36 AM
Addicted Fan

OK, they have GOT to stop puttineg Pheobe in blonde wigs. It looks terrible.

This ep was a lot better than I expected.
Crossbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

Wow I really enjoyed the ep, and I'm so glad that they didn't make the whole Phoebe riding a horse nude a bigger deal than it was (as in a whole half of the episode where she was posessed or something lol) Funny how Alyssa did that same type of thing when she was on Spin City lol.

I love how Piper and Leo are together. It's just so *sigh* It's all angsty - but their spark is *so* right there. Love it.

Next week's...omg I'm so excited for it. I *love* when they act like little kids. It's so hilarious. Like in that one episode with the fairy - and she made Prue and Phoebe like children. Hilarious.

That's my 2 cents for now

*Daphne

[Lois/Clark] [Michael/Sara] [Veronica/Logan] [Sydney/Vaughn] [Jack/Kate] [Alex/Izzy] [Chase/Cameron] [Kimber/Christian] [Phoebe/Cole]

[Journal] [Angel-Rays] [Operation Piggy Bank]
[Team Addison]
~*~Hopeless Romantic~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 01:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is it me or did Chris fail? They never clearly pinpointed what turned Wyatt evil in the future. Mostly they guessed. I seriously thought his instinctively stabbing demons might be the problem, but seeing Leo kill has got to be significant.
Old 09-20-2004, 05:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

i liked the ep.. it wasnt the greatest one ever .. but it was a lot better than the premiere.. i´m alyssa fan myself andi have absolutely no problem that they put her in the middle of the story sometimes.. altough i think that there is still left anough for the other charmed ones

i loved this lady godiva stuff and i loved the piper and leo stuff.. and i also loved that paige is running now magic school.. it fits her.. but i´d love to see more naked phoebe but it was good how it was.. she just wanted to show her point at the end .. no need to ride around naked longer than she did

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-20-2004, 11:40 PM
Website Manager

I posted these on the Trek board so I thought I might as well post them here as well, it's one of the elders in the episode.

Hosting by Picrack

Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 04:08 AM
Passionate Fan

I thought it was a good episode, i just wish we saw more Nich Lachey. They are still promoting him on the show and we only get a few minutes maybe 10 at most of air time on him every episode. Hopefully he will stick around.

I am loving Leo and Piper together.... it makes me excited, because i did not like the show last season whne they were not together and he was an Elder. The shows chemistry works better when he is just Piper's husband and their whitelighter.

I like the idea that Paige is running the magic school, gives her a job where she is allowed to do something but also do her magic, so she does not have to balance everything since hse seems to have a problem with that.

I am hoping this season is good. I wish it would involve the kids a little more, last season we had a lot of Wyatt. I would love to see what Chris's power are. I mean we know he can orb from last season, but that is pretty much all we ever saw him do. He has to have other powers.