Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2004, 09:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not sure if I can post this here, so if it offends anyone or is against the rule of this Thread tell me and I’ll delete it.
Quote:
Originally posted by charmedoholic:
<STRONG>I luv charmed and all, but honestly, I'm gettin kinda put off by the fact that they seem to be wearing less and less clothes. They've gotta remember that there are many fans under the age of 10 out there watching.</STRONG>
Well Holly may start off that way but she won't be like that for long cause she is (her and her boyfriend David Donoho) pregnant she’s due in late April. They’re going to conceal it so she’ll be wearing casual loose fitting clothes until they write it into the script but she'll be around 6 months by that time. But their’s no word yet on how they will work it into the script but we'll find out in episode 16 "The Courtship of Wyatt's Father".
hay25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 09:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

& Charmed has been picked up for another season by the WB. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

They have also confirmed 7th Heaven and Gilmore Girls. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
http://www.thecharmedones.com/

[ 02-06-2004: Message edited hay25 ]
Old 02-09-2004, 04:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hay25:
<STRONG>Did you guys notice Britney was in the crowd at the beach (I’m not a Britney fan) She was in a green bikini with a stripy hat?</STRONG>

It wasn't Britney. Trust me, I'm a big Britney fan and it wasn't her.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Ok... so glad to have charmed back on TV

I just dont like alyssa's new hair cut, she is so beautiful, but i find it very unflattering for her.

OK... Glad to know Leo is still around, and i was loving Leo giving Chris a much deserved a** kicking!

Interesting new power pheobe has... she seems to be the one getting all the new ones all the time though.

wierd seeing melissa george in the eps... i still picture her as angel from home and away, so it was wierd.

Glad piper has come back to normal, but im not liking all this talk of how her's and leo's marrage could be over. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Juzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by hay25:
<STRONG>& Charmed has been picked up for another season by the WB. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

They have also confirmed 7th Heaven and Gilmore Girls. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
http://www.thecharmedones.com/</STRONG>
That's great news Hays [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] thanks
Old 02-17-2004, 01:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Old 02-17-2004, 02:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Don't know wether this goes here but i couldn't find another place on this forum to put it so:

I saw watching a (Season 5 episode 7) Witch In Time. When Alyssa runs from the car to the office looking for Miles she's wearing black high heel boots. But when she's running down the road with Piper (a few seconds) later she's wearing tan boots.
Old 02-17-2004, 06:16 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] thats great news, as i was beginning to thibk id have nothing to watch soon, with the announcment that angel was cancelled. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Juzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 02:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

i've always liked to watch charmed but i've never been obsessive about watching it, it always annoyed me about how they took great leaps in logic ie.Phoebe: if i can feel her feelings, i can steal her powers too. and they always take the risk and turn out to be right.

anyway i've been a total spoiler whore, and am driving myself crazy waiting for the great eps that are comng up. it's my favourite show at the moment, i love chris, he's no alec, but he still really cute.

btw, anyone else starting at UQ this year. I'm so scared!!
Old 02-21-2004, 04:59 AM
Loyal Fan

hey guys,
im from melbourne and a total charmed freak... how good have the eps been so far... i want more... [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

night,
Kat

[ 02-21-2004: Message edited ** Kat ** ]
Old 02-22-2004, 01:37 AM
New Fan

Hey guyz,

I've been such a loyal fan to Charmed over the years because i think it's a fun entertaining show to watch with some not too bad looking sheilas in it ie. Alyssa Milano [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And from the recent ratings of Charmed in Perth released to the media (The West Australian), everyone else agrees that it's the best show to watch at 7.30pm on Thursday nights. It came freakin NUMBER 1!! in its timeslot...hehehe. It got about 159,000 viewers, which is one of the highest audiences in Perth. Woohoooo!!

Thierry
marissa&me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by marissa&me:
<STRONG>And from the recent ratings of Charmed in Perth released to the media (The West Australian), everyone else agrees that it's the best show to watch at 7.30pm on Thursday nights. It came freakin NUMBER 1!! in its timeslot...hehehe. It got about 159,000 viewers, which is one of the highest audiences in Perth. Woohoooo!!</STRONG>
Thanks for the info [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] it must be because of Melissa George [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] she's a Perthie...hehe...maybe there's alot of support for her [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] who knows for sure [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] we can dream...can't we?
Old 02-23-2004, 12:48 AM
New Fan

It was actually for the 3rd ep (sans Melissa George)...cant imagine what the first two eps must have gotten - probly really, really HIGH ratings!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thierry
marissa&me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 11:56 AM
New Fan

Old 02-27-2004, 02:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey! that chick from power rangers in space (i have a little brother okay!)was one of the blondes. it was a funny ep. i liked it.
next week's ep looks good. i fell for balthazar when he played ralph in lotf and now he's all grown up, can't wait to watch him.