Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2006, 05:56 PM
Website Manager

I'm confused about that part since I think she called Piper her Grand Mama.

I wish we could have gotten some names for the kids, it would have been nice to have a Halliwell Family tree made out. I remember one episode at some point where there was a Family Tree, though I have no idea which episode it was shown in.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I realized that Coop's name started with a C, I love it, at least one thing that was continued.... and the door closing like in the beginning... that's when it really hit me, it was the last time that door would shut...
I totally didn't even realize that before, lol. *slaps head* That totally goes back to "All Halliwell's Eve" in season 3 when it said Phoebe's true love's name started with a C.

That part was emotional for me. It was so good yet sad because you knew that was the end.
Moonlight~Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
and the door closing like in the beginning... that's when it really hit me, it was the last time that door would shut...
Yeah when I saw that I was like just like before. It's nice to see certian powers remain in the family with Piper's granddaughter having telekenisis. Then again Chris has it so it might be his daughter.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Lady Dragonair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

the door shutting was so sad and none of the people i was watching with understood why i was so affected by it lol
Old 05-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Absolute Fan

I never thought about the Coop C "All Haliwell's Eve" C thing. How cool is that!
Old 05-23-2006, 12:29 AM
Total Fan

I think the kid at the end was her grandaughter because Chris and Wyatt we're grown up in the pictures on the wall at the end!!

Im running late so I cant say much but I adored the finale. Felt it was really well done and was a big thank you to the fans

And Drew was there so I was happy
Old 05-23-2006, 01:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie
I wish we could have gotten some names for the kids, it would have been nice to have a Halliwell Family tree made out. I remember one episode at some point where there was a Family Tree, though I have no idea which episode it was shown in.
That ep was "Pardon My Past" where Phoebe sees herself in her past life and Prue and Piper are her cousins. It's somewhere in S2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all, I loved the episode. Not all plotlines were finished, but I didn't expect them to be. I felt like they took care of the most important ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson
Yes Christy being vanquished was long overdue. She was evil and not able to be redeemed. I felt sorry for Billie having to kill her.
I was thinking about this later, and didn't Billie end up killing future Christy??? (She killed both of whatshisname the Imaginary Friend demon, both future and past.) That would make the Christy of that time period (right before the Triad is killed) still alive, and although I don't think she had enough power without direction and couldn't have vanquished the Charmed Ones alone (or even with past Billie's help) that still would make it so when they went back to the future, she'd still be alive, right? Maybe I'm over-thinking this.... Any thoughts?
Old 05-23-2006, 01:41 AM
Website Manager

Well, like when Piper went back to the past, the two Piper's merged with each other when time had caught up with them, so I'm assuming the same thing would have happened with Billie for she would have known the truth, then again Billie used her power of projection to get back rather than Coops ring.

I thought Pardon my past may have been the episode but wasn't sure. Now that Charmed is over I'll have to rewatch em all sometime.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 03:20 AM
Extreme Fan

i'm going to miss Charmed
Old 05-23-2006, 03:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artistic_Obsessor
I was thinking about this later, and didn't Billie end up killing future Christy??? (She killed both of whatshisname the Imaginary Friend demon, both future and past.) That would make the Christy of that time period (right before the Triad is killed) still alive, and although I don't think she had enough power without direction and couldn't have vanquished the Charmed Ones alone (or even with past Billie's help) that still would make it so when they went back to the future, she'd still be alive, right? Maybe I'm over-thinking this.... Any thoughts?
hmmmm....
ok i can't think of that it hurts my head from all the time travel.
I think you're right though, that past Christy wasn't killed.
Old 05-23-2006, 04:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I loved this episode, and thought that it was pretty darn perfect. I loved the time travel (so we could see Grams and Patty & future Leo & Piper). Especially loved the end with the story and showing their futures. Thought it was great that they each had three kids so they each had a set of charmed ones.

The only thing that I was confused about is that when Piper was doing her part of the story she said that because there were no more demons to fight that she could cook something other than potions. Why were there no more demons to fight? They didn't get rid of them all. Plus, if they had gotten rid of them all, then there would've been no demons for Wyatt & Chris to fight, but she said that they took over when they got older. So, see I am confused!

Also missed the "C" Coop thing, but loved it. I really hope it was intentional!! Also caught the closing of the door, and loved that too! I really will miss this show too. It may not have always had the greatest writing, but it was always entertaining and I will miss it!!
GenL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 05:31 AM
Passionate Fan

I would think that past Christy merged with present Christy so when Billy vanquished her, both Chrisys died.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Man,

This sounds like it was one the best series finales ever! (whoa, series finale that so weird to say) But does anyone know if they'll be any reruns... I missed everything after Billie vanshied Christy

avi:Babss
Whit89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

This Sunday they are re-airing the premiere "Still Charmed & Kickin" if that answers your question.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenL
The only thing that I was confused about is that when Piper was doing her part of the story she said that because there were no more demons to fight that she could cook something other than potions. Why were there no more demons to fight? They didn't get rid of them all. Plus, if they had gotten rid of them all, then there would've been no demons for Wyatt & Chris to fight, but she said that they took over when they got older. So, see I am confused!
Maybe you answered your own question. Maybe there are no more demons to fight for Piper. She was way vocal throughout the whole series about not having much love for the fight. Maybe when we saw Chris and Wyatt brew that potion, maybe we were seeing them take over.

Anyway, I loved the finale. That's how you end a show. With hope. And love.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread