Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2006, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the finale. I have been with Charmed from the very first ep and I am going to miss the show very much.

Dear Charmed,

Thank You!
Labrat #22
Grissom: "I want my guys back."
Karen65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:15 AM
Loyal Fan

im from germany so i cant watch the finale yet. but what u said soundes soooo amazing!!! could someone maybe sum it up for me a lil more? or give me a link was there a look into the future or how did u get to know that they're all having 3 kids? and piper's+leo's dauthers name is melinda? brown-haired? gosh im having so many questions

a big hooray to the writers of charmed and brad kern through all those years! they've never lost the right track, never cheated on us or the characters(like it is on lotsa other shows...) and -as u said- created an awesome, perfectly fitting finale for a great show!
Old 05-22-2006, 10:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Loved the finale! Charmed hasn't been quite as strong the last couple of seasons as it was in the beginning. But I do believe that "Forever Charmed" did justice to Charmed storylines and loose ends and gave a satisfying resolution to the Power of Three.

R.I.P. Charmed

Lois: (to Clark) Lana's your past, I'm your future.
*~World on Fire~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Finalie

I think I am the only one that thought the finalie was so-so.

I wasn't much of a fan of the Christy/Billie v's the Charmed Ones storyline,
it was just underwheming to be the series last battle.

but some things I liked in the finalie was the final walk up the stairs with Leo and Piper and views of the family portraits.

Sad that Billie had to vanquish Christy. I feel that Christy could have been saved since she was a victim of kidnapping and brainwashing. It would have been nice for Billie to travel back in time before Christy turned evil in order to save her. Then they would all live happily ever after.

We also didn't see Pheebs and Paige until the second half hour.

Also where was Paiges husband during the hug-a-thon ? Paige seemed all alone when Piper had Leo and Pheebs had Coop.

But overall it has been a terrific run for the show and will forever be one of my favorites.
PinkPowerRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 11:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved the episode too. I thought they tied up all the loose ends perfectly. Looking back at last seasons finale and this seasons finale, I'm glad Charmed got one more season to get it right.
And I have to say how much I loved the second to last scene where they were all hugging each other. It definatley looked like it was the last scene shot. Just because you could see so much emotion in everyones eyes. I'd love to know if it was...
TheTVFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 11:59 AM
Absolute Fan

I absolutly loved the series finale. I think it closed all the storylines perfectly.

I loved the time travel-ness of the episode, those episodes always make me happy, i don't know why. I'm glad it was different though, this time they interacted with their past grams and mom. (sure they interacted with them before in that episode way back when but this was totally different)

I loved how it made Piper and Leo go to the future them. I knew that as soon as it showed them older i was like 'oh they went to when she's a grams!'
It was funny to see Patty and Victor still very much in love It was also funny when they told Patty all the secrets of the future

I am so glad big Chris and big Wyatt were in the ep (I Drew Fuller), it wouldn't have been the same without them. They always make the ep. 10 times better, IMO.

I was when (big) Wyatt said 'Uncle Coop!' It was so funny and awesome. I'm glad Phoebe ended up with Coop, they just work together.

The hugging and kissing at the end was so sweet There was so much lovin' in that room. But i didn't like how Paige didn't have Henry to kiss, where was he?

It was also nice how they made them voice over their futures and then the pictures at the end.

Ok thats what i felt about the ep. It made me so happy i'm glad it ended the way it did. This is probably the longest post i've ever made.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:01 PM
New Fan

i have not post in a while but i just had to said that i have been a fan of this show since the being and i thought that the way they ended it was perfect.
Old 05-22-2006, 01:07 PM
Extreme Fan

i don't usual post here, but I've been watching Charmed from about the start of the 2nd season and I have to say that last night was the perfect way to end the show. I absoulty adored last night. They brought everyone together all the generations...they had cute quirky moments that has always made the show great...like Wyatt letting out "Hey Uncle Coop," and how was saw piper and leo in the future was adorable. Also, the story they wrote was cute and I loved seeing Drew Fuller again and I think Billy redemned herself. I was very happy to see Christie roast because she was pissing me off. The only thing lacking would have been a quick prue scene like her watching over them or something. But i understand that couldn't happen/ It was a great series finale...and I'm so happy they got Leo back because it just wouldn't have been the same if they didn't have enough money for him. Great job to the cast of Charmed we're going to miss them.
craziprodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 02:12 PM
Addicted Fan

I loved last night's episode and cried like a baby til the end. I loved seeing Drew Fuller and especially loved seeing Wes Ramsey (I have loved him ever since he was on Guiding Light). Great ending to an amazing series.
icon credit to Cristolfe
charminggirl32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 02:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by craziprodigy
i don't usual post here, but I've been watching Charmed from about the start of the 2nd season and I have to say that last night was the perfect way to end the show. I absoulty adored last night. They brought everyone together all the generations...they had cute quirky moments that has always made the show great...like Wyatt letting out "Hey Uncle Coop," and how was saw piper and leo in the future was adorable. Also, the story they wrote was cute and I loved seeing Drew Fuller again and I think Billy redemned herself. I was very happy to see Christie roast because she was pissing me off. The only thing lacking would have been a quick prue scene like her watching over them or something. But i understand that couldn't happen/ It was a great series finale...and I'm so happy they got Leo back because it just wouldn't have been the same if they didn't have enough money for him. Great job to the cast of Charmed we're going to miss them.
I agree, i think bilie redeemed her self, which i am very happy about. I'm also glad Christy died, she was so annyoing.
Old 05-22-2006, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

I just loved the finale tonight. I can't believe that Charmed is over. This was like the first show I watched week after week. And it was such a big part of me growing up and everything, its just so sad to know that its over. I had slipped away from Charmed since DF left, focusing more on GG, but I thought I owed it to this show to see it end.

I really loved how the finale was. It wrapped up a ton, and let us see a ton of people. I loved seeing th future, even though it gave me a headache w/ the time traveling, it was all nicely done and really sweet. I loved seeing Drew/Chris again, and of course Patty finding everything out, same with Penny.

And the last segment was just amazing. Seeing all the kids, and everything.... I realized that Coop's name started with a C, I love it, at least one thing that was continued.... and the door closing like in the beginning... that's when it really hit me, it was the last time that door would shut...
Old 05-22-2006, 02:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108
I just loved the finale tonight. I can't believe that Charmed is over. This was like the first show I watched week after week. And it was such a big part of me growing up and everything, its just so sad to know that its over. I had slipped away from Charmed since DF left, focusing more on GG, but I thought I owed it to this show to see it end.
Charmed was like the first show i watched weekly too. I've been with it since the first season, not the very first episode though. I remember when it was on Thursday nights, wow that was a while ago.

Quote:
And the last segment was just amazing. Seeing all the kids, and everything.... I realized that Coop's name started with a C, I love it, at least one thing that was continued.... and the door closing like in the beginning... that's when it really hit me, it was the last time that door would shut...
OMG i didn't realize that. The door closing at the end just like the beginning. But that is the last time that door will close magically.
Old 05-22-2006, 03:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Christy was beyond redemption at this point. She had been to turned and twisted by the Triad that vanquishing her was the only way to end it. If her parents being murdered did not turn her against them nothing would.

Regarding Patty and Victor, I see that they were still much in love when they alredy had Prue and Piper so when did things go sour? Was it after Phoebe's birth or just before? I realize that if they had not broken up we would not have Paige.

Yes I am also glad that Billie redeemed herself. As one poster put it, she was minipulated by Christy.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Website Manager

ETA: To the above post, I think things went sour when he found out she had an affair with her Whitelighter or when Grams chased him away, like she said "I most not have chased him away yet" or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108
Wow... I hadn't realized that. I wonder if the writers thought of that or if it was just a coincidence. As in the Halloween episode in Season 3, with the initial of a "C" and at the time Phoebe thought it was Cole, but now that you mention it, it could have been Coop, though they probably didn't think of following up on that, but whether or not it was intentional, it's still great.

I felt bad for Billie having to vanquish her own sister, evil or not it's not something someone should have to do. It was nice to see the stuff at the end. I hadn't noticed the Melinda thing at the end, was it the same actress who played Melinda in Season 2?

The door closing was another nice touch, I'll have to watch the rest of the season finales but I think they all ended with the door shutting in some manner. It was nice to see one of the kids do the door closing though.

It was funny to see them go to the point in time when Victor and Patty were in bed together, and then Patty's reaction when Piper didn't freeze. I wonder how long after that point in time they would have been gone back in time in "That 70's Episode." Maybe that was the night Phoebe was conceived that they went back to, cause obviously Phoebe wasn't there when she tried to go there.

And yeah, it would have been nice to have a picture of Prue up on the wall, even if it was a picture of Prue when she was little (That 70's Episode) but it was still well done.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:59 PM
Passionate Fan

[QUOTE=Johnnie]ETA: To the above post, I think things went sour when he found out she had an affair with her Whitelighter or when Grams chased him away, like she said "I most not have chased him away yet" or something like that.

Thanks for the information. Also, if I am not mistaken there are nine future Charmed Ones with each sister having three kids. Loved Piper's daughter Melinda closing the door at the end.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top