Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2006, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

What a great episode, granted I cried through the whole thing. It was still the best episode.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I almost cried at the end but I sucked it up. It was a very good episode with the whole family there. That was really nice.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Lady Dragonair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

I have never posted on this board, but I just had to stop by and share my thoughts about the series finale. I've watched Charmed since practically the beginning of the series and I thought the finale was EXTREMELY well done. I had tears in my eyes, especially since the whole family was there at the end. Plus, I love seeing Drew Fuller and Wes Ramsey. They're so cute. Anyway, it was a perfect ending to a long-running series.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Supreme Fan

That was an incredible series finale. I just can't believe the show is over. I need to catch up and watch the past few episodes.
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
xextremex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

The montage scene was pretty touching. I just love that Patty and Victor saw each other again and did not immediately start hating each other again, annoying Grams.

It was a pretty nice run for a little show that could. More comments later.

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

okay, I think I'm okay now. I just got my eyes all clear again and watch I'll end up crying again after I type this....I loved this finale and I don't think we could honestly have asked for a better farewell. They covered everything....Kern went back to the sisterly roots like Constance wanted to do in the beginning and I'm very glad he did because that's what the show was based off of. Three sisters who discover that they're stronger together than apart.
Spoilers:
Spoiler:

Will come back with other thoughts and such...

beautiful creatures
Fearlessღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Extreme Fan

I never post on this board, Im a Gilmore Girls junkie poster, but have always been a Charmed fan. This was a good ending to 8 great years, it was well done, Im glad it ended on a happy note. I wish Prue would of been there, but you cant have everything. I am so glad I got to go to the actual Halliwell Manner, I am happy to say I was a fan to the end. First Buffy, now Charmed, next Gilmore Girls next year, Im going to have to find a new hobby..haha...well peeps, I think that all that watched the show will be Forever Charmed, so happy I got the triquerta tattooed on my left wrist 3 years ago, so worth it...................
Gilmore Girls: Guiltiest Pleasure #48
"Boom goes the Dynomite"
charmed1NM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, good... but continuity problems out the butt!!

And I'm sad that there was a big chunk missing from the end that was suposed to be there!
scionfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

I remember last year when the season 7 finale aired and that could have been the end of Charmed. I'm sure glad it wasn't because this finale was so much better and this whole season was an improvement from 6 and 7, IMO. I loved it! I started crying at the end, lol.
Moonlight~Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

The whole episode was great. From beginning to end. I love how they wrapped up the current storyline (Christy's vanquishing was a long time coming) and the future as well. All in all, the show really accomplished what it set out to...and I actually felt like nothing was missing...and Prue & Cole were absent, and they didn't necessarily need to be there...

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 09:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Really great way to end the series. I cried at the end cuz it was just so touching seeing all those pictures and future Piper and Leo(how cute were they!?). I loved how they showed the futures of the sisters and I'm soo happy that Coop and Phoebe got together. They're soo adorable together. I was also sad that Prue and Cole weren't in the epi, but what are you going to do? Great episode all round.
sweetestsin1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 09:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

its was a great way to end a Great show!!!! i loved every bit of it but sad to see it end too
Old 05-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Did I think it was a great finale...Yes

Did I think it missed a lot of things.... Hell Yeah!

It didnt seem right on some levels to end it that way. Like why when they were showing all the pictures at the end was Prue not included. Or why did it seem that easy to justify why Coop came to Phoebe, I really wish that it hadnt of ended that way without some of the plot holes filled. But all in all it was a great ending and yes I admit it I did cry

So maybe somewhere down the line if Brad Kern can pull his enormous head out off his a** we can get a spin off, is that too much to ask?
Old 05-22-2006, 05:22 AM
Passionate Fan

It was a wonderful finale. My only complaint was that it was not two hours. I said the same for Buffy.

It was nice to see Patty and Victor not fighting. Nice couple. Unfortunelty if they did not split up, there would be no Paige.

Yes Christy being vanquished was long overdue. She was evil and not able to be redeemed. I felt sorry for Billie having to kill her.

Loved Grams, Patty, Wyatt, and Chris as well as Melinda (eventhough she was only at the end).

It would have been nice to have seen Prue but at least they mentioned her.

As a poster has said, Gilmore Girls will be the next to go next year.

I will miss Charmed.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 06:43 AM
Loyal Fan

I missed the episode last night Does anyone know where i can find clips of it or something??
SiobhanJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread