Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-28-2005, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

from willestes.com:

Quote:
Will is going to co-star with Michelle Trachtenberg in a Made For TV Movie for Lifetime Channel, entitled "The Dive From Clausen's Pier". This is an adaptation of Ann Packer's best-selling novel of the same name.

The story involves a young woman who is having doubts about marrying her fiance (Will) after he is paralyzed in a diving accident. Filming will begin in April.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lizzie*
from willestes.com:
Though I am not a huge fan of the Lifetime channel, in fact I loathe it with a passion, and am not that fond of Michelle Trachtenberg either, at least this gives him a whole different kind of opportunity for a role.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I agree. It will definitely be interesting to see him in this type of role.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:32 PM
Banned

I think Will is so hot and Im glad he has been a great roll model for my brother who loves AD
Old 04-28-2005, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

That's cool that he's a role model for your brother.
Old 04-28-2005, 11:14 PM
Passionate Fan

I know there is no chance in hell of this happening, but I really want Will to get some nominations for his work in American Dreams this year.

In my own mind of delusion, if he were to get a nomination it would be so deserving of all the wonderful work he did this year with the Vietnam storyline. I rewatched his pertinent episodes of this season, and I was just as moved (probably even moreso) than I was watching it the first time. Subtlety is so underrated, but I love his understated subtlety that he gives JJ...especially given all that he's gone through this year. I haven't seen Season 2, so I can't comment, but I did see Season 1, and while I enjoyed him then, I think he just really came into his own. It's hard to carry an entire storyline apart from the rest of the regular cast members completely on your own, and yes it did involve a war (so that alleviated some of the difficulty), but I still feel like he deserves some major recognition. The scenes with Ahn, the phone call in the first episode when he finds when the baby is due and how reacts when he finds out he won't be there for it, his episode back dealing with the flashbacks...he really knocked every aspect of that storyline out of the park for me.

I started watching this season, and there was something about his performance that seriously drew me in. Having know buildup of real connection to his character before this season, I only rented the Season 1 DVD after seeing episodes this season...I still was so enthralled in his missing in action storyline, and I really wanted to see him return home. I don't think there is really much else that I could do to describe how great I thought he was this year...simply that he is hugely underrated for it and should be getting more recognition for it (and the show as well).
Old 04-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Banned

ITA with everything you just wrote..... It would have been more believeable if he got killed but he did a great job being MIA.... not that i would want Will out of a job.....