Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2004, 02:15 AM
New Fan

Season One Commentaries

What episodes have commentaries on the Season One DVD and where can I find them? I think I'm looking in all of the wrong places.
Old 12-06-2004, 03:40 AM
Passionate Fan

the only one i believe is the Pilot

mandy

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 12-06-2004, 11:45 PM
New Fan

The commentaries are only on the pilot. There are three different ones, one from Will estes, Tom Verica, Gail O'Grady, Sarah Ramos, ethan Dampf, and Rachel Boston. The second one is from Vennessa and Brittany Snow. The third one is dick Clark and the producer of the shows. They're all great. The only flaw of the DVD was htat it didn't have commentaries for more episodes. You can get the DVD anywhere. have you tryed Amazon.com? It's defiantly there
Old 12-07-2004, 02:44 AM
New Fan

thanks for all your help, I got it! Yeah I wish there were commentaries on more of the episodes, you get to learn some inside scoop and its fun to see the cast interact with each other outside of their characters. They seem close and really enjoy each others company. I liked how Rachel kept saying "oh this is our first kiss Will" and everyone was like "how many first kisses did you have?"
Old 12-08-2004, 01:57 AM
Passionate Fan

the very last ep has commentary too!!!!!!!!!! the one on disk 7. definately listen to that! They all make fun of Will being shirtless. good stuff!
Old 12-08-2004, 07:59 PM
New Fan

Oh my god I got so excited when i read that Mattia, but my disk seven doesn't have htat! It has a music video and a time capsule but no commentaries. was JJ even shirtless in that episode?
Old 12-08-2004, 09:39 PM
New Fan

My disk 7 doesn't have commentary either...you sure its there?? Where did you find yours Mattia??? I wanna hear them make fun of Will, lol
Old 12-08-2004, 09:55 PM
New Fan

Mrs. Captain Oates, in case you haven't found the commentaries yet, I found them, on disc 7 under the Main Menu, go to languages and the commentaries are listed there. Hoped that helped, I gotta go watch it now!!!!!
Old 12-08-2004, 10:01 PM
New Fan

Thanks Americandreamsgirls! i didn't expect it to be there! I am so glad that there is another one though. I had the DVD for over a month and I never saw it so thanks to you and Mattia
Old 12-12-2004, 02:43 AM
Passionate Fan

WOw! so happy you guys found it! They are pretty cute commentaries...I love when they talk about how fast Arlen can run, and the running scenes they had to do...and I love when they talk about how all their friends like to lay in JJ's bed...

and how they tease Will being shirtless is still the best
Old 12-12-2004, 11:20 PM
Passionate Fan

I personally enjoyed how Tom (jack) said how he looked so young in the eppy after everyone else said the kids did lol.

I hope season 2 dvds has much more but I'm sure we will pay a pretty penny again

mandy

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 12-13-2004, 04:32 AM
New Fan

is there going to be a season 2 dvd???? I hope so, theres so many episodes I need to see again. When is it going to be Jan 2???
Old 12-13-2004, 11:29 PM
Passionate Fan

so, nobody has any news yet about a possible season 2 dvd release?
I cant wait for Jan 2!! I find myself watching disk 6 alot, its my fav, when jj and beth get back together and when they go down the shore.
Old 12-14-2004, 02:48 AM
New Fan

I feel like if they came out with a season one dvd, then they MUST come out with a season two dvd, but thats just my way of thinking. I watch disk 6 alot two, I think "Down the Shore" is my favorite episode, for obvious Beth and JJ reasons....I also like the Pilot too, I'm not to fond of the episodes where JJ and Beth are separated and he's with that waitress colleen. I really can't wait for the show to start up again, and I'd definitely buy the second season if it came out.
Old 12-14-2004, 06:39 PM
New Fan

I've seen the pilot the most because of all the commentaries and because its one of my favorite episodes. I like the one down the shore too. I also love the season finale, it was so good. i would think htat the DVD for the second season would come out depending on how good this one sold. If no one bought it, than getttin a season 2 DVD would not be a priority. Plus, they wouldn't have two seasons before the holidays. If they were being smart about it, they would try and get as much money as they can from the first one before releasing a second one, especialy so soon to christmas.