Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-27-2004, 10:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Question on the Baby's Name

This what the editor for A.D. at TV Tome has put this question up because she & I both heard differently on Beth's & J.J.'s baby's name is:

Quote:
There seems to be a confusion on what the baby's name is. For those of you who have seen the episode where the baby was born please post.

Do you remember his name as being:
John Pryor III
or
Jack J. Pryor III "John" as a nickname.
I put it as Jack J. Pryor III in the Notes section at TV Tome but she (the editor) changed it to John Pyror III. I know I head the "J" when Beth told Meg but the baby's first name is up for debate. We all know that Peter (and sometimes Will) call him "Trip" too

So feel free to jump in and say something.
Old 11-27-2004, 10:34 PM
New Fan

I always thought it was John Jack Pryor

but i could very easily be wrong

"Someone once said it's the good girls who keep diaries, the bad girls never have the time. Me? I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember, even if I don't write it down." -Brooke Davis
Old 11-27-2004, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought I heard them say John Pryor III. Now I'm all confused.
Old 11-28-2004, 01:02 AM
Extreme Fan

It's John Pryor III, Jack is a nickname for John. JJ's name, I assume is from John Jr.
Old 12-03-2004, 03:51 AM
New Fan

JJ got his nickname because his full name is John J. Pryor Jr. (Idk what his middle name is) and Jack is a nickname for John and for some reason that nickname seemed very popular in the 60's in Irish Catholic families
Old 12-16-2004, 07:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay the editor at TV Tome is right I just got the last two episodes courtesy of Just Like Patty Pryor. His name is John J. Pryor. Look's like I made a mistake.
Old 12-16-2004, 10:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Its one of the "silly things" on the show. I think we all worry about names lol. Like for the lngest time I was like is Megs full name meg then they called her Margret and I knew

lol

mandy

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 12-18-2004, 12:07 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by americandreamsgirl
JJ got his nickname because his full name is John J. Pryor Jr. (Idk what his middle name is) and Jack is a nickname for John and for some reason that nickname seemed very popular in the 60's in Irish Catholic families
That's very true. My family is Irish Catholic, and my father's name was John, and my mother and his family called him John, but people at work called him Jack. Also, President Kennedy's name was John, but his family and friends called him Jack.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-18-2004, 03:23 AM
Passionate Fan

My family is Roman Catholic. Thats interesting about the irish Catholics I tell ya simular but different

mandy

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.