Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-21-2004, 11:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi I'm new to thread, but JJ/ Beth are my favorite AD couple - I love them together No shipper name? Sorry - I can't help - I'm awful with coming up with names

MrzChadMurray155 - It should be interesting to see how their baby affects their relationship - hopefully for the better
Old 11-22-2004, 05:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Shipper names? How about Highschool Sweethearts? Ahh, that's all I got.

I really enjoyed seeing the ending scene tonite. The whole 'family' was finally together, too cute for words.
Old 11-22-2004, 06:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey, first time posting, just wanted to comment, i loved last night's episode, i wish ive seen JJ and Beth reltationship grow, but i began watching from the half of last season,

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 11-22-2004, 07:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

I absolutely loved last night's episode. Like, Beth kisses his cheek twice, and then JJ turns the second one into a full-on kiss, and that was just wicked awesome. I'm excited to see how they develop together, and as parents.
ROSS: Always a great way to get in a man's pants.
-Lobster #116-
Old 11-22-2004, 07:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

So, I haven't been a completely dedicated watcher of American Dreams until this season, but I'd catch an episode now and then. And I was always a big fan of JJ/Beth. When he said on the recording, "Tell him how much I loved you." I just fell apart. Last night's episode was SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. Just JJ coming back...Who else was bawling the WHOLE time? And when Beth kissed his cheek? I was just out of control bawling hysterically. And he kissed John's head...Ahhhh...And then he was feeding John and they kissed...I SWEAR even the baby was looking at Beth and JJ like, "It's about time." They're just pretty much soulmates

Wife #1/2

"I'll always feel something for him..."
Trust Fund Babies

avie by denrito
Old 11-22-2004, 11:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes, the kitchen scene was awesome - I loved it. It was a great image of them that I'm sure no one will ever forget A cute family

KaLiPinAy23 - Great name
Old 11-23-2004, 02:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks Chrissy! You can call me Lyn They were HS sweethearts, so I think it fits well.

Favorite scene ever will be that kitchen one. *sigh* Darn tears were welling up. I recorded the episode, so I can watch it over and over again I really loved how there were no commerical interruptions That made my nite!
Old 11-23-2004, 03:36 AM
Passionate Fan

I agree with you all! the ep was awesome!
Of course Jj and beth are my favs, and I was wondering if he was EVER going to make it back!!! The scene where they feed the baby and then he kisses her was just the best...got a quick question if someone will answer, sorry I hate when ppl do this...but...

My vcr turned off right after JJ looked at his MOm while holding the baby...was that the end of the ep? Or was there more after???
Old 11-23-2004, 04:00 AM
Passionate Fan

I LOVED THE KITCHEN SCENE!!!!

Yes taht was the end of the eppy!!! Don't you all think taht JJ is Hott lol. I'm thinking hes a hottie althouygh my heart still falls for Lucas oh I mean luke lol

mandy

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 11-23-2004, 04:02 AM
Passionate Fan

just like patty p: thanks so much for letting me know! I was afraid I missed a minute! and that would have sucked! Although I think JJ is soooo hot, I agree that Luke is cute too!
Old 11-23-2004, 04:27 AM
Passionate Fan

After looking at JJ I want a boyfriend even more lol

mandy

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 11-23-2004, 07:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Lyn - Hello Okay, so maybe I only started watching last year - but still! I wish more shows got sponsored that way - commercials are awful - I hate them!
Old 11-23-2004, 09:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Loved the kitchen scene! I was soo glad when I saw it. I was terrified that they were going to leave them unresolved until after New Year's. Glad to see I was wrong.

Love the name HS Sweethearts. Very cute.

Can't wait to see more of the two of them after New Year's!

icon: autumnღfairytale
Old 11-23-2004, 09:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Chrissy I've been watching since the Pilot but I can't say that I remember everything Gosh I feel bad now There's always the DVD set but darn that sucker is expensive!!!!
Old 11-24-2004, 12:56 AM
Passionate Fan

yeah, I am so torn about getting the DVD. I really want to hear the commentary too...

I have rewatched this weeks ep several times and I still get emotional at the end! I didnt think I could stand JJ in Vietnam much longer, although I al still sad he got it on with the chic that died. Still, The passion he displayed for Beth was great!

SO, does anyone have the DVD? is it worth it?