Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-18-2004, 06:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

It might be just me, but I think Beth realized she still loved JJ last night, because she had a really weird look on her face when she was kissing Cal. Who knows though?

icon: autumnღfairytale
Old 10-20-2004, 03:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, she didn't pull away as quickly as I had hoped, but it definitely seemed like she was at least thinking about JJ.
Old 10-20-2004, 09:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

She didn't pull away as quick as I would've like either, but it was funny because they made it sound like she was scampering away after the kiss.

Old 10-24-2004, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think part of Beth is lonely. JJ has been gone a long time. There is tension there. She doesn't know if it's going to work out. And she's pregnant, and there is a lot of emotion with that...

But I definately think Beth is still thinking of JJ. But can't help herself...
Old 10-26-2004, 05:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

On the tape JJ made, did he say "Tell them how much I love you" when he was telling Beth what to tell their child? I was happy to hear that. I mean, I guess it's obvious that they still love each other, but to hear him actually say it gives me hope.
Old 10-26-2004, 07:47 PM
New Fan

AmandaJO, yea JJ said "tell them how much i loved you". I really hope that means he still loves her. I want them back together so badly. I have hope that they will be back together though.
Old 10-27-2004, 09:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

That was so cute when JJ said that. You can tell they both still really love each other, but they don't quite know how to deal with everything that's been going on.

Old 11-06-2004, 05:11 PM
Loyal Fan

awww.....I love JJ and Beth, they are really the cutest couple, I was crying so much at the end of last episode when Beth came home and everyone was staring at her, and she juss knew about JJ.
I wonder what her reaction will be when she hears the tape.....
Old 11-07-2004, 03:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Same here, PeIcEs oF Me*. Just how everyone was waiting on the stairs for her, and no one even had to say anything to her for her to know, really got me.

JJ and Beth are definitely my favorite couple on the show. There's so much there, between them, and you just know they've got to end up together in the end.
ROSS: Always a great way to get in a man's pants.
-Lobster #116-
Old 11-09-2004, 10:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

Beth put her ring back on! If JJ comes back (please!), then I see a lot of potential for these two to reunite. Both Cal and Anh (sad to see her go) have been moved as obstacles.

Old 11-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Aw. I'm from aussie, and the last episode that screened when JJ went to Beth's prom and said all of those cute stuff to her. It was sweet. Since that moment, i've been hooked on them two. Did that happen in season 1 or 2? I'm confused on where we are at the moment, cause they totally screwed it up. But yeah, they are a cute lil couple.
Old 11-11-2004, 02:02 AM
Loyal Fan

everyone go check the spoiler board, theres a very cute pic you guys should all see............

hehe.......we need a shipper name

Last edited by PeIcEs oF Me*; 11-11-2004 at 02:12 AM
Old 11-12-2004, 02:56 AM
New Fan

Dee, JJ showing up at Beth's prom was in season 1. Very cute scene by the way. Yea we do need a shipper name? Any ideas? =)
Old 11-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well their names are John/Jack and Beth, so for the shipper name...I don't know someone should combine the names. I keep trying, but nothing seems to sound right.

Old 11-19-2004, 11:00 PM
New Fan

I love Beth and JJ together ever since i saw them during the first season. They are so cute together and im sure the baby will help them rebuild their relationship and the fact that shes living in his house.

I've always typed their name Jeth just because its really easy and it donsn't look like a total distaster.

"Someone once said it's the good girls who keep diaries, the bad girls never have the time. Me? I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember, even if I don't write it down." -Brooke Davis