Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-13-2004, 01:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Yet another big fan of Luke here!
*looks around the room and waves*
Old 09-14-2004, 02:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Just thought I'd mention that the movie United States of Leland was released last Tuesday. Michael is apparantly in it. I am actually really wanting to see this movie and have already rented it once. Watching it is another story. With all my work and tv watching, I can't seem to find the time for my movie watching.
Old 09-18-2004, 05:53 AM
Addicted Fan

As I was sitting in AP biology a question came up that I didn't know the answer too and I couldn't help but think "I bet Luke would know the answer to this".
Old 09-19-2004, 03:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Saw MW in Stargate today. Aw, he was really good and cute. I still prefer him as Luke though. He's more loveable as a geek.
Old 09-26-2004, 06:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
He's so smart, so cute. But seriously, he listens to Friedman? Gotta work on that.
So true!!! It occurred to me that Luke has a naive streak a mile wide when it comes to people.

First, he listens to Friedman when Friedman tells him that he doesn't have a chance with Grace. The guy had her, it was obvious from the scene in Jump that she was into him, and he knew it too. Then he believes Friedman about Adam and Joan. Oh, and even before those, Friedman told him that Grace was a lesbian. DON'T LISTEN TO FRIEDMAN OF ALL PEOPLE!

But it's just not Friedman. In Only Conntect, Grace made the commented about Helen being a drug dealer, and Luke believed her!!! LOL. I doubt that Grace was even serious about that, but he took it so seriously. Cracks me up. This is your mother, Luke! And then later, Kevin talks him into standing up to Grace. OK, on this last one, I'm in complete agreement with Kevin, but then Luke gives it one shot, fails, and gives up.

I figure that either Luke doesn't have any instincts when it comes to people, or he doesn't trust the instincts he does have. It could be either, but I think the latter is more accurate. Luke is too observant and sensitive to be without any instincts. I think this goes along with his scientific mind. He trusts facts and hard data. I think people baffle him a little, and he figures that others know more about this stuff than he does--which is pretty endearing, but I hope he learns to trust them. He's going to need them to deal with Grace.

I don't know if that makes sense to anyone--it's an idea I've been knocking around.

JoA's LG + GP --> LG2P
Chemical Breakdown

Last edited by VanillaBean; 09-26-2004 at 06:36 PM
Old 09-26-2004, 11:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just stopping by to say you can catch Michael on Stargate October 10th on UPN at 7:00pm. Or you should be able to at least, unless they go out of order.
Old 09-27-2004, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

m glad we are seeing more scenes of Luke, I loved it when he was confronting his mother and asking if she was a drug dealer
My LJ
Old 09-27-2004, 04:59 PM
Extreme Fan

I really like Luke. IHe's so cute . I f I was Grace, I will certainly fall for him too
Adam, CBG, Luke... The males on JOA are so hot ! (no, I didn't forget Kevin. I don't fancy Kevin at all )
Old 09-28-2004, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

You know I kinda want Luke to be in an accident or something--noting dangerous.

Because I would like to see how everyone acts, to see Helen and Will concentrate on Luke for like five seconds. I can just see Grace going, "if you do something that stupid again, I will kill you." To an injured Luke, it would show her real feelings for him.

An example could be...
He could break his leg learning how to drive.

This family has the worse luck with cars. Kevin uses the use of his legs in an auto accident. Will almost dies wrapping a car around a tree. Joan is scared to drive because of what happen to Kevin. Maybe they should get year round passes to the bus.

I would really like to see a Luke center episode that not about his relationship with Grace.
Old 09-28-2004, 10:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cherrios

Because I would like to see how everyone acts, to see Helen and Will concentrate on Luke for like five seconds. I can just see Grace going, "if you do something that stupid again, I will kill you." To an injured Luke, it would show her real feelings for him.

I would really like to see a Luke center episode that not about his relationship with Grace.
Oh! I totally love that idea ! Not a broken leg (another handicap ? but a little fever and disease, yes ! And an Luke centred episode, I say yes, yes, yes !
Old 11-20-2004, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Hey just wanted you guys to know that a movie on lifetime called 'Personally Yours' with Michael in it will be on Nov. 25th at 8:00 PM. I was just bored and decided to see if I could find any of the JoA casts' TV schedules on tv-now.com
Old 11-23-2004, 02:23 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by cherrios

Oh! I totally love that idea ! Not a broken leg (another handicap ? but a little fever and disease, yes ! And an Luke centred episode, I say yes, yes, yes !
They did the disease thing with Joan in the season 1 finale, I think that if Luke gets an episode where he gets attention from his family it would be because of something he does not because of something that happens to him. For instance, he finally gets fet up with everyone ignoring him and decides to take of so they can see how they like not having him around at all, not staying gone forever, he'd never give up on school for one thing and he's not going to leave Grace behind for another, but just for a weekend or if its during vacation a whole week, just long enough for his family to notice he's gone and start to worry. Of course he could just stay home and rebel like Grace does; anybody ever try picturing Luke with a pierced ear?

Procrastination is like masturbation, it feels good at first...until you realize your just screwing yourself.
Old 11-23-2004, 09:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
anybody ever try picturing Luke with a pierced ear?
LOL!!!!
Old 11-27-2004, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ooo I wouldnt mind seeing one on him
My LJ
Old 11-28-2004, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

I made a Luke connection in this Lifetime movie I taped, Personally Yours.

At the beginning, they were making fun of Michael's characters eating habits and they began calling him a moose. Then he said something about an elk. I just had to share that!