Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Supreme Fan

They were freaky *shudder* - the twins were actually probably my least favorite God. Now that I think about it, though, I'm not sure I believe they actually were God....I wondered if they might have been part of her hallucinations because her Lyme had gotten so bad...

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 04-07-2009, 04:12 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't think the twins actually were God either. God is never freaky. They were.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good point
Old 04-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

This thread's fabulous. I think Little Girl God was the pivotal God-incarnation - showed that God wasn't, um, hindered in their physical state at that moment (as LGG was one of the most adult-sounding of the lot). I found Cute Boy God to be a bit annoying, but the first incarnation needed to be someone Joan wouldn't run away from, so I could understand that. Am I making any sense?
Old 04-12-2009, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar (View Post)
This thread's fabulous. I think Little Girl God was the pivotal God-incarnation - showed that God wasn't, um, hindered in their physical state at that moment (as LGG was one of the most adult-sounding of the lot). I found Cute Boy God to be a bit annoying, but the first incarnation needed to be someone Joan wouldn't run away from, so I could understand that. Am I making any sense?

That made sense

CBG I think was the best way to get Joan's attention ..... well it would of got mine

LGG was so sweet, I just loved the small things like her playing ball or just swinging on the swings. It just made it feel real.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

I liked CBG for obvious reasons.

My two favorite God/Joan moments are in my icon. The one in the Season 1 finale where CBG puts his hand on her head and pushes her hair aside. And then the one in 2x02 where Joan breaks down in God's arms and is like "What if I mess it up again." So powerful that God is just there holding her.
RK EB LP BR KP
Old 04-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I those moments as well Mallory.

I think they were really there for Joan when she needed them the most.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Those are really great moments I like the talk she and CBG have on the bus about death. He is just looking at her so tenderly and caring...like it's really hurting CBG to see her struggling so much with death.

I would so like to see Kris Lemche and Amber together in something else where I don't feel wrong for shipping their characters

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~