Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-09-2009, 06:41 PM
New Fan

Barbara Hall

First id like to say please dont delete this if i break some of the rules im new at this. Now i just recently found JoA and began watching it and of course i came upon the end. Upon searching i found lots of people who wrote to cbs to try and get the show up on the air. I came up with an idea i wanted to run by some people. Instead of sending letters to cbs what about sending them to Barbara Hall not to get the show on the air but to maybe publish the end of the season so people can find out what happened if not her then someone else who was working on it. Presumable they finished writing it even if they didnt film all of it and therefore they could finish it in a book or something. Anyway i wanted to see if anyone else thought it might work
Old 02-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi.

I believe there has been an idea floated about some books to provide some sort of resolution. I don't know much about it though. It's a good idea, and one that I think is more likely to come to fruition than an extension of the series given the time since cancellation and that I think it'd be hard to get actors back.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eglblade (View Post)
First id like to say please dont delete this if i break some of the rules im new at this. Now i just recently found JoA and began watching it and of course i came upon the end. Upon searching i found lots of people who wrote to cbs to try and get the show up on the air. I came up with an idea i wanted to run by some people. Instead of sending letters to cbs what about sending them to Barbara Hall not to get the show on the air but to maybe publish the end of the season so people can find out what happened if not her then someone else who was working on it. Presumable they finished writing it even if they didnt film all of it and therefore they could finish it in a book or something. Anyway i wanted to see if anyone else thought it might work
Hi and welcome to Fan Forum and to the Joan of Arcadia Board

Thanks very much for your post.

What I'll do is close this thread as we've got a thread about JoA being cancelled where we were discussing what we would like for the show. It's here.

Bella