Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-27-2004, 06:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
See, I thought it sounded like he DID know. His comment "I'm actually surprised she let you meet her" kind of made it sound like he knew there was a big reason Grace wouldn't want Joan to meet her mom.
I think you're right. I'd forgotten that. There's so much going on in each ep, I really should watch them twice before I start commenting. I do like the idea that Grace used to spend time at Adam's, though, even after she wouldn't let him go to her place. It would be interesting to get her impression of Elizabeth. I'd kind of like to have her talk to Joan about it, or have Joan ask her.

It makes total sense, though, that Adam might pull away from Grace and everyone, because he simply didn't know how to deal with his mother's death, and at that time probably didn't want to talk about it. He might not even have wanted to hear, "I'm sorry about your mom," or anything else. I was really looking forward to seeing Rabbi and Mrs. P's response to him, presumably a fairly warm one. Oh well, maybe in another ep.
Old 02-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys...remember waaay back in September when I started writing this story with Grace and Adam and flashbacks and stuff? The one that I haven't updated in four months? So, over the last two days, I totally got another chapter done. What happened was I had to read Dante's Inferno for world lit and that (with the help of VanillaBean) totally gave me an idea. So I outlined stuff and, after four months, I have updated Inferno. Hopefully now that I have the whole thing outlined, updates will be more frequent. The Adam/Grace friendship is a really cool aspect of the show, and since they're not giving us, well, anything, I wrote stuff.

"I'm just a simple anarchist trying to get through my day" - Grace ~ JoA
Old 02-11-2005, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Shadow I was just thinking of thie fic the other day and was going to ask about it. I loved the new chapter. Your writing is amazing, you paint everything so vividly. Beautiful. I'm really enjoying the flashbacks, poor little Adam. ....More Please.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-11-2005, 11:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think tonight's episode is the first time I've seen Adam be so assertive with Grace, literally telling her where to go. Usually she's the one who dismisses him, but I loved the role reversal. I do wish there were more scenes of them together. Joan's line when Luke and Grace were talking about death being romantic, "especially if there's blood" cracked me up, "Is it any wonder we haven't double dated?"
Old 02-15-2005, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree the Adam/Grace scenes in the last eppy were wonderful with the looks and banter shared between the two. Long over due IMO. I really wish they would flush out that relationship more. So much history just sitting there waiting to be told. *sigh*
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-15-2005, 05:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Totally. The scene in the hallway toward the beginning with Grace and Adam was probably my favorite in the entire episode. The delivery of everything there was excellent, they really looked like two lifelong friends right there. The scene in the cafeteria was also awesome. Grace's "who can contemplate high school without an assistant" cracked me up. Hopefully the writers decided this isn't just a one time thing and we'll get some more.

Old 02-25-2005, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tonights episode has by far the greatest Grace/Adam scene ever!! Finally we get to see the close friendship we've been told about. It was perfect! BW/CM work so well together...we need a whole Grace/Adam episode.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-25-2005, 10:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

ITA! More Adam and Grace scenes. I've been wanting him to talk to her for the longest time, to really talk about something important, as though her opinion matters to him. It's one of those friendship things. Anyway, I can once again believe that they've been friends in the past. I wouldn't object at all to a whole episode of Adam and Grace, CB, I think it's a wonderful idea. Let Joan take a break for a week without a God assignment.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
we need a whole Grace/Adam episode
Totally! I absolutely loved that scene. We finally got to see this friendship that we keep hearing so much about, and I thought it was absolutely awesome that Adam went to Grace when he needed to talk about his issues. It also gave me craploads of inspiration, too. That scene was just what I needed. What I liked most about that was how BW and CM really did seem like old friends there. It was cool because so often we're told people are old friends but it just doesn't feel like it and here it really did. It was definitely a welcomed surprise. The whole exchange there was absolutely perfect. Rock on.

Old 02-26-2005, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CountryBumpkin~
Tonights episode has by far the greatest Grace/Adam scene ever!! Finally we get to see the close friendship we've been told about. It was perfect! BW/CM work so well together...we need a whole Grace/Adam episode.
I agree!! It was so nice to see Adam and Grace talk hee I loved the fact that Grace could be so honest with him. I would love to see more of their friendship!!

heee "You can forget or I can give you brain damage.." too funny *giggle*

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter
Old 02-26-2005, 11:18 PM
Loyal Fan

That scene was awesome! My favorite of the episode, by far - it made the episode about 100x better, even though I liked the rest of the episode as well.

We definetly have to get some more of them together, I can't believe with BW and CM having such great chemistry they wouldn't have tapped into it before now. I agree with Shadow, you definetly got an "old friends" vibe from them, greatness all around.

I was making caps of the episode for my amber site, and I capped that scene for fan art purposes, I uploaded them incase anyone else wants to use them.

There are about 60 here

It was fun to cap, when you're esentially going frame by frame you catch a lot more ... Adam's face after Grace said "pucker up" was hilarious, and I didn't catch it when I was watching it on TV, he makes this disgusted face. Haha, and his face in the end was priceless.

we both go together if one falls down
talk out loud like you're still around

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
Old 02-27-2005, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Squee! Thank you for the screen caps! !! I was hoping someone would make some.

I agree Chris' facial expressions are priceless, especially the look Adam gives Grace at the end of the scene.

Anybody have recommendations for Grace/Adam fics? I went looking for fics last night and couldn't find any. ...or I'd settle for a update from Shadow's fic...*hint hint* ...no pressure or anything .
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-27-2005, 12:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
or I'd settle for a update from Shadow's fic...*hint hint*
I like pressure. Keeps me motivated. But yeah, time's been pressed lately because I was just in the final week of my online class and had two 800 words papers due within two days of each other, and another project for an animation class but now that midterms are done, I should have plenty of time Wednesday and Thursday to work on that, which is good because I got all kinds of inspiration from this scene.

falling is like this Thanks for the caps! Even though I'm gonna do some of my own tomorrow, it was awesome to get to check 'em out tonight. Adam's face cracks me up. There's gonna be some new fan art in the fan art thread tomorrow, I can guarantee you all of that.

Old 02-27-2005, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcrawler05
I like pressure. Keeps me motivated. But yeah, time's been pressed lately because I was just in the final week of my online class and had two 800 words papers due within two days of each other, and another project for an animation class but now that midterms are done, I should have plenty of time Wednesday and Thursday to work on that, which is good because I got all kinds of inspiration from this scene.
WOOHOO!!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-03-2005, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CountryBumpkin~

Anybody have recommendations for Grace/Adam fics? I went looking for fics last night and couldn't find any. ...or I'd settle for a update from Shadow's fic...*hint hint* ...no pressure or anything .
Is the story romantic or friend based?? It would be cool to see how someone could make Grace/Adam romantic. hehe as long as they keep them friends in the show

falling is like this thanks for the screen caps! They are great.

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter