Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2019, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Alice is a reporter excuse me Ace reporter just like Bughead, and Falice already teamed up against Hermione in 3x11. Also, Alice is now a TV news reporter as well. Well, if JB turns out to be Hal's Bio kid then I guess her and Charles could bond over being Bughead's Siblings.
Old 04-18-2019, 03:10 PM
Graphics Team

Well I can't remember every single thing Man seeing Alice as a reporter on the news on last night's ep was weird imo.
Does FP even know what's going on with her? Cuz for all we know he doesn't have a clue. Since it doesn't look like they've spoken since he's ended their relationship.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-18-2019, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

Doesn't look it, and between the 2 I say FP has the much better juicy storyline. Oh, I do think we got more clues/hints that real CSJ is alive, and probably F.B.I. as well with no found record of him.
Quote:
8. WORST - FP & GLADYS Any marriage built—or rebuilt—on a lie is doomed. When Gladys rolled back into town, she sold FP a bill of goods about wanting the Joneses to be a family again. But unbeknownst to her hubby, Gladys is less June Cleaver, more Walter White. Her real motive for returning to Riverdale is to build a Fizzle Rocks drug empire.

FP thinks he’s finally caught a break in life. He’s got a steady paycheck as the new sheriff, his family now lives on the right side of the tracks, and his wife looks at him with pride. It’s devastating that FP doesn’t see the web of deceit behind Gladys’ sparkling eyes.
Quote:
7. BEST - FP & ALICE These high school sweethearts have enough chemistry to fill a Fizzle Rocks lab. But Alice swapped her leather jacket for a floral apron and fled to the ‘burbs with Hal Cooper. Maintaining the illusion of domestic NoDale bliss took an emotional toll on Alice and she became cold and domineering. It didn’t help that her husband turned out to be the Black Hood, Riverdale’s former serial killer du jour.

Alice sought comfort in FP and it looked like the two were heading for reconciliation. They made each other happy, as he made her feel safe and she made him feel needed. But bright love burns fast. Now Alice is in the clutches of The Farm and FP in the arms of his kingpin wife.
https://screenrant.com/riverdale-relationships-ranked/
Old 04-20-2019, 07:28 PM
Graphics Team

So.. he's just not going to check up on her at all? I know he's probably keeping his distance but jeez.
Old 04-21-2019, 02:44 AM
Elite Fan

To be fair he has been busy with other important stuff, and now he has to save his Daughter as well. Speaking of that was a clever twist, and there's a theory that JB as a princess in G&G is another clue/hint that Gladys is the real GK.
Old 04-21-2019, 07:54 PM
Graphics Team

I know he's been busy. But it would just be kind of nice to see at least them in something together. Like looking at each other from a far off distance or something..
Maybe I'm just craving more scenes of them, since we've had zilch recently.

I'm curious.. at what JB would even think about Falice's relationship. As she seemed to really like her parents together.
Old 04-22-2019, 12:40 AM
Elite Fan

I don't expect any Falice until maybe S4. I think JB was just acting like that under Gladys orders.
Old 04-22-2019, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We need more Falice.
Old 04-22-2019, 06:55 PM
Graphics Team

Yeah I don't think we'll get any Falice soon.. at least not until Alice is normal again and Gladys is gone.

Old 04-23-2019, 01:01 AM
Elite Fan

Agree but I hope Gladys returns at some point. She's an enjoyable and entertaining villain to watch. Also maybe they can explore her history with Alice, and give fans a real face-off between them. Thanks for posting that.
Old 04-23-2019, 11:28 PM
Graphics Team

I wonder if Alice was her normal self.. if she'd fight for her relationship with FP or if she'd do what she did the last time they were in a scene together, just I guess, accept him with Gladys?
I guess she didn't say anything to him about being the mother of his child too, because they both believe their son is dead? I dunno. I wished she would've brought that up again.
Old 04-24-2019, 12:41 AM
Elite Fan

Hmm maybe at first she accepts him with Gladys. But then when the FR's comes back she investigations it with Bughead, and after they discover it's Gladys they expose her. Like she helps Bughead defeat, Gladys. But instead of something like that so far we're getting a horrible storyline with Alice.
Old 04-24-2019, 01:52 PM
Graphics Team

FR's?
Old 04-25-2019, 12:24 AM
Elite Fan

It's short for Fizzle Rocks. Just as I said in FP's thread maybe now he can help end Edgar/farm, and help save Alice and the others.
Old 04-25-2019, 11:14 AM
Graphics Team

Oh wow I can't believe I didn't catch on what FR meant

Alice needs saving. And now that FP knows about Gladys, can we please get him more motivated to help save Alice..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread