Welcome to the thread ✋️
That selfie is just love. They are so cute ❤️❤️
Old 06-24-2017, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope season 2 is good for us.
Emily
Old 06-25-2017, 08:10 PM
Extreme Fan

I couldn't help myself and started re-watching the series again. Anyhow, knowing what we know now, I really am believing more and more that a lot of Alice's issues stem not only from getting preggers at a young age but maybe her potential past with FB.

My theory is that she was a South Side girl who got a chance to be with a get of jail free card, so to speak in dating Hal. Alice's speech to Betty about "girls like Veronica and Cheryl" make me think she was probably picked on.

What I love about this show even though most classify it as a "teen" drama is that the parents are as messed up as the stuff going on with the kids.

I hope we have a flashback episode with the parents' gen at Riverdale...A young Hal, Alice, Hermoine, and Penelope?
Old 06-25-2017, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really wanna see flashbacks of them in season 2 🤗
Old 06-26-2017, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
I hope season 2 is good for us.
Anything with them would make me happy.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

As long as we get lots of scenes.
Emily
Old 06-28-2017, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
My theory is that she was a South Side girl who got a chance to be with a get of jail free card, so to speak in dating Hal. Alice's speech to Betty about "girls like Veronica and Cheryl" make me think she was probably picked on.
That's what I'm thinking as well. We don't know what kind of home life she had, or whatever else she might have had going on. She wanted out, and Hal was the best way to do that.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-28-2017, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope we get to see flashbacks of her time with FP and the surpents.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
That's what I'm thinking as well. We don't know what kind of home life she had, or whatever else she might have had going on. She wanted out, and Hal was the best way to do that.
Annnd remember when Betty accused Hal of being Jason's killer? Alice's reaction spoke volumes...I think that for as much of a jerk Hal is and can be, Alice is the dominant one...I think he does shady things because he knows Alice will take it to the next level.

That said, I can how things would fail between FP and Alice as teenagers if they had relationship...

You know what's interesting? I mean Archie and Jughead only found out that FP was a BMOC, star athlete, and part of Fred's band.

No one from the First Gen. (Hermione, Fred, etc.) has seen FP and Alice in the same room together...we know they all attended high school for the most part...
woudn't it be interesting if our speculations are right and that when Jughead and Betty continue their relationship we learn FP/Alice have a romantic past?

Edited to Add
Oooh and wouldn't it be funny if Alice wasn't a natural blonde? lol. When FP tells Alice she's a stick in a mud but still sexy? I imagine he pictures a young Alice like this:

I think putting up her son for adoption changed her completely...and her fears have crossed over her behavior towards her daughters.

BTW - I know we don't get much info in S1 but prior to Bughead, how long do you think it had been since Alice had seen FP 1 on 1?

Last edited by TheMovieGrrl; 06-28-2017 at 06:31 PM
Old 06-29-2017, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like those theories. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they had a romantic past.

I think it's been awhile since they've seen each other, they just ran in different circles and there wasn't any reason for them to run into each other. (although I wish the show would decide how big Riverdale is, one episode it's suppose to be this small Podunk town and the next it's big enough to have two highschools. ) but now with Jughead/Betty together, they're going to be running into each other much more often. ...I don't see FP staying in jail for long.

Another thing...did you see how spiffy FP got for the supper at Alice's? he was trying to make a good impression.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 06-29-2017, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they need to give us more dinners like that with the two families. Maybe FP could make her dinner and dessert. Mud pie for dessert 🍨
Old 07-01-2017, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd love that. FP and Jughead trying hard to impress and being all adorable and charming about it.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 07-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Graphics Team

Yeah I'd love that too
But of course w/out Hal showing up...
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 07-02-2017, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

these two had history?

when was it mentioned? might have missed it

{}
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top