Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2019, 08:38 PM
Graphics Team

Let's hope it's a positive outcome. We need Alice around. She spices things up.
memories. Let’s make more memories with the 7 of us in the future! Thank you, iGOT7.
January 16, 2021 - #GOT7FOREVER
BREATHLAST PIECE
Old 07-25-2019, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Yes let's hope, and I'm also kinda hoping for Edgar to escape like Claw from Inspector Gadget. I didn't realize before that Charles&Edgar's dynamic is kinda similar to Inspector Gadget&Claw's.
Old 07-25-2019, 03:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I wonder what this ascension thing means?
Emily
Old 07-25-2019, 05:08 PM
Graphics Team

Who knows. But it was weird they all vanished.
memories. Let’s make more memories with the 7 of us in the future! Thank you, iGOT7.
BREATHLAST PIECE
Old 07-25-2019, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

From what Charles said it sounds like ascension is just a stunt Edgar does when he leaves one town, and go to another town. I actually liked that after they vanished, Charles appeared, and revealed that it was bologna. Same with revealing that farm/cult Alice was bologna.
Old 07-28-2019, 10:01 AM
Graphics Team

If all they did was skip town, then I wonder why Kevin was acting weird. Like they literally vanished. He still wanted to go too.

I'll be glad when we actually see Alice again. Wonder how that's gonna happen though.
We still have a bit to go until the new season starts.
BREATHLAST PIECE
Old 07-28-2019, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ѕυρrємє ωιт¢н (View Post)
If all they did was skip town, then I wonder why Kevin was acting weird. Like they literally vanished. He still wanted to go too.

I'll be glad when we actually see Alice again. Wonder how that's gonna happen though.
We still have a bit to go until the new season starts.
Maybe to make it more dramatic? Hmm good question. Maybe a tease at the end of the season premiere?
Old 08-19-2019, 09:40 AM
Graphics Team

Yeah that's possible.

You know this is random and OT with Riverdale.. but I loved Madchen a lot in Witches of East End. I really hope they'll revive that show. Even if it is way later. It got cancelled on a cliffhanger and I miss the show.
BREATHLAST PIECE
Old 08-19-2019, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

I heard about it but never seen an episode of it. Now as for Alice? I'm looking forward to her being reunited with Betty, Charles, and FP. Also hopefully Falice will finally be together and living together with their family in the Jones/Smith home.
Old 08-19-2019, 11:00 PM
Graphics Team

Oh you should watch it. It's really fantastic and Madchen is of course brilliant in it
She's my favorite in that show too And I love how she can transform into a cat.
BREATHLAST PIECE
Old 08-20-2019, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ѕυρrємє ωιт¢н (View Post)
Oh you should watch it. It's really fantastic and Madchen is of course brilliant in it
She's my favorite in that show too And I love how she can transform into a cat.
I guess it's not really my cup of tea. So guys what do you hope for, for Alice in S4?
Old 08-21-2019, 11:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I guess it's not really my cup of tea. So guys what do you hope for, for Alice in S4?
Well, when she comes back she can go back to the position of reporter and cover the events of the city, investigating as well. That she can remedy her relationship with Betty and get Polly back to reason and go back to school and be a good mother, and that Alice can be a good grandmother to her grandchildren and build a relationship with Charles. With Herminione arrested and distant, that she can find in Mary a friend (who with the death of Fred, will return to the city) and that Mary can become the new Mayor. That she can balance the north and south sides within her that have always conflicted for several years

King and Lady of Winterfell
Old 08-21-2019, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Sounds good. Let's hope we get something like that in S4.
Old 08-25-2019, 11:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Title?
Emily
Old 08-25-2019, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

New Thread
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top