Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2018, 09:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Season 2, Episode 15 Chapter Twenty-Eight: There Will Be Blood Episode Discussion

Season 2, Episode 15 Chapter Twenty-Eight: There Will Be Blood episode discussion.

After learning that his dad is considering running for mayor of Riverdale, Archie begins to grow concerned that the Lodges may have found their newest pawn in Fred. Meanwhile, Betty becomes increasingly suspicious of Chic's strange behavior and enlists Kevin's help to figure out what Chic is hiding. Finally, Cheryl and Penelope are surprised when they learn that Clifford left a secret will, and Jughead makes a major discovery in his quest to take down Hiram.

Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Absolute Fan

The best line in the promo goes to Alice .
Old 03-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yep, next year that is going to be my special title .
Emily
Old 03-12-2018, 09:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Nice
Old 03-13-2018, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks.

Excited for this one.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 08:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Alice was awesome .

Big shocker when Cheryl's uncle showed up.

Love Toni being there for Cheryl.

Something needs to be done about Chic. Freaky seeing him hold a baby.

Archie is really scaring me with how he is now.

Jug head need to be very careful.

Though Cheryl's uncle would have been good for and then the ending and boom WTH! What is Cheryl going to do, maybe turn to the Serpents? A little scared for her right now.
Old 03-16-2018, 10:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Loved Toni/Cheryl and Alice. And the sudden twin revelation just because it's so silly and soapy and therefore so appropriate for this show. Didn't bother with the rest. I wanted to watch Jughead's scenes but his sl is pretty boring. Same for whatever Archie, Veronica and Betty are doing. They could at least throw in a cute Beronica scene (in which they don't talk about their boyfriends) here and there.
Slayerette89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 04:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

I am going to watch this today or tomorrow.
Emily
Old 03-21-2018, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finally watched this episode...

This episode was dull.

The Chic storyline bores me, I want it to be done with already. I cant believe she let Chic take them for a walk! That’s crazy.

Archie and the Lodges ZZZZZZ. SO boring. And all this wishy washy ness and going to Jughead is just going to destroy Archie and Veronica, that much is obvious, so lets just get that over with already too. Frankly I am just so sick of Hiram at this point. He was interesting at first but he has WAY too much screen time. He’s more prominent then all the teen characters even and its boring.

Cheryl, move out and move in with Toni!!! Those two are so adorable. Shipping them so hard.

YAS Alice standing up to the bitch Penelope! I find the whole “twin” thing pretty dumb though. We’re just supposed to buy that Cheryl never knew that? The actor looked SO different with that gray hair though.

Too much business crap in this episode for my taste.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand people wanting Alice to stand up to Penelope when the time calls for it, but Alice was too rude in this instance for my liking. She seemed to be at the reading of the will just to cause problems. Anyway most ''inbred'' don't look like Penelope & Cheryl, so in that aspect I think they are a bad example of inbreeding & Alice was just trying to mean for the sake of being mean. That reminds, me why wait so long to read Cliff's will or even mention it? Seems like that should have happened a long time ago. Figures he'd have a twin because why not? I'd guess if people don't want others to know about having certain family members then yes it's possible that Cheryl didn't know about this twin.

I will point out that Chic not being who he said he was in a way makes him fit on this show. Just look at the Blossoms for example.

Last edited by canflam; 03-24-2018 at 03:12 PM
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top