Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2017, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I think it's harder for me to believe they are drug lords or kingpins because Riverdale is a small town & it's not even been said yet that I know of what metro area it's in. 75 years is a long time be involved in drugs for without someone ratting on them or police finding out. Hopefully we'll find out the truth about it. Though I guess in a way it's more believable that they got wealthy of that then maple syrup.
Well they kept saying Clifford groomed his son to take over the family business, but in the end he couldn't handle it. If the Blossoms are secret drug lords/mob bosses, than that would explain why Jason wanted to skip town with Polly&baby. And Jason could've been planning to expose that secret so to make sure that secret didn't get out Clifford killed him.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
This made me laugh so hard .
Well I do!

Maybe Jason believed it was just maple syrup, it wasn't until he got mixed up with the serpents that he found out Clifford was trafficking the drugs...when he found that out and wanted no part of it, Clifford killed him?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)

Maybe Jason believed it was just maple syrup, it wasn't until he got mixed up with the serpents that he found out Clifford was trafficking the drugs...when he found that out and wanted no part of it, Clifford killed him?
I believe you may be right. Another thing GGF Blossom killed GGF Blossom 75 years ago. For the past 75 years the Blossoms has been paying the Lodges, and when Hiram got locked up the payments stopped. I believe GGF Blossom found out about GGF Blossom&Lodge being secret mob bosses. And when he didn't want no part of it, and was planning on exposing them they killed him. Plus I can see GGF Lodge blackmailing GFF Blossom with the death&GGF Blossom being a mob boss. So that's when the payments started, and GGF Blossom&Lodge passed on the family business to their Sons&Grandsons.
Old 05-08-2017, 07:37 PM
Passionate Fan

It's always so unimaginable when a parent kills their own child. Clifford had to have been a sociopath tonkill Jason just because he learned about the drugs and didn't want to take part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
It look like there was drugs hidden inside the maple syrup barrels. So that could be why he did it. And I have a feeling Clifford&Hiram was/are secret drug lord/mob boss partners. So really Hiram just replaces Clifford as the secret drug lord/mob boss of Riverdale. Plus maybe the Blossoms/Lodges has been secret drug lords/mob bosses for the past 75 years.
You always have good theories. This could explain why they wanted Hiram locked up cause he became greedy and wanted all the money. And Mrs. Blossom was in on it??
Myna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)

You always have good theories. This could explain why they wanted Hiram locked up cause he became greedy and wanted all the money. And Mrs. Blossom was in on it??
I believe Penelope was in on it. She said after Jason shun the family he threw the ring at Clifford, but we know that was a lie. And when Cheryl asked her, what was it Jason found out about the family business he couldn't handle. She would never tell Cheryl what that was. Really ever since the pilot, when Hiram delivered that bag of money to Hermione, I been thinking Hiram was part of a mob or something.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
It's always so unimaginable when a parent kills their own child. Clifford had to have been a sociopath tonkill Jason just because he learned about the drugs and didn't want to take part.
It's just so awful that a father could kill his own son.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Horrifying.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Especially over drugs. How could anybody do that.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-12-2017, 03:12 PM
I am a basketball genius!

It is sad, but what outcome were you hoping for in this murder mystery?
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought Joaquin had done it, would have been a lot less disturbing then one of the parents. Even Cheryl doing it would have been less disturbing then the parents.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-15-2017, 02:25 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yeah. Well I think Cheryl killing her brother she apparently loved very much would have made less sense than what actually happened. I don't think she'd throw away whatever chance Cheryl has at a decent future.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think both parents would have pinned it on Cheryl if it saved their own skin.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 08-28-2017, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah they aren't the nicest people.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread