Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2017, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's the story...what he told Polly, but maybe he had been running them all along.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 02:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
That's the story...what he told Polly, but maybe he had been running them all along.
Didn't FP tell Jughead the same story?
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

That it was a one time thing? Yeah, but he was also going to deny the drugs all together until they told him Polly, Betty's sister told them. I don't think FP is going to paint himself worse then he needs too, especially where Jughead is concerned.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-03-2017, 02:26 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Quote:
I think the father is too obvious. I'm sticking with Joaquin. Who ever it ends up being, I doubt it will be a motive we saw coming. Probably something completely out of the blue that is going to lead to something happening in S2.

I'm not invested in Jason at all, we haven't even been able to get a good sense of what kind of guy he was. One hand we have Polly and Cheryl thinking he can walk on water and on the other hand we have him playing girls like Chuck. Was Polly's love suppose to have changed him? Maybe but nothing was ever made clear. And lets not forget he was also willing to run drugs.
It's hard to be invested in a character that is rarely seen, heard or talked about much if at all I think. That is the case with Jason. I do also think there should be better detectives or more adults involved in solving Jason's murder. I don't think that Mr. Blossom is an obvious to have killed Jason, because he's his dad after all & if he was found out to have killed would have a lot to lose himself more perhaps than most people, plus committing filicide is something that I'd think is unthinkable for most people.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just feel the Blossoms are too obvious.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 02:50 PM

See for a lot of people though on the outside that are not within the Blossom's house walls that wouldn't be obvious, because I think in part Jason was still a teenager. Most people again don't kill their children. I'd like to give the parents the benefit of the doubt, unless Jason really isn't Mr. Blossom's child then that of course would change everything.

The craziest theory I've came acrouss is that Polly didn't really exist & she's actually Betty's alter ego, & Betty as this alter ego killed Jason.

Last edited by canflam; 05-04-2017 at 03:27 PM
Old 05-05-2017, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would have loved if it had been the Betty is Polly theory. That would have been fun.

Well know that we know who killed him...I still think it was predictable. What I was shocked about though that it wasn't an accident or in the heat of a moment thing, instead it was cold blooded murder.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-05-2017, 03:30 PM

Yeah. I think it was less predictable to me because I didn't know much about Cliff Blossom's relationship with his son, but it's sad & disappointing to me aobut this outcome & to me what he did to Jason didn't justify the means even with these families ''dark secrets''. What do you think?
Old 05-06-2017, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

It actually disturbed me, when I was watching the episode, I was like oh of course it Cliff, then after a couple hours I stated thinking about it, and how does anybody do that? He was tied to a chair! He wasn't some thug, he was your son!...what did Jason do or say to get that kind or outcome? So I agree the end did not justify the means, there is so much more to this story that we don't know, because I can't believe this is just because Jason didn't want the business or used grandma Blossom's ring.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-06-2017, 01:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It actually disturbed me, when I was watching the episode, I was like oh of course it Cliff, then after a couple hours I stated thinking about it, and how does anybody do that? He was tied to a chair! He wasn't some thug, he was your son!...what did Jason do or say to get that kind or outcome? So I agree the end did not justify the means, there is so much more to this story that we don't know, because I can't believe this is just because Jason didn't want the business or used grandma Blossom's ring.
Well RAS did say this.
Quote:
if the idea of the show is that it’s a subversive, darker take on these sunny, wholesome characters, we started thinking, ‘What would be the darkest thing that could happen, the most taboo, most transgressive thing that could happen? That would be that a parent would shoot or kill a child.'
Old 05-06-2017, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well it worked because it's still bugging me, and I watch some questionable tv programs.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-06-2017, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I watch some questionable tv programs.
This made me laugh so hard .
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Well it worked because it's still bugging me, and I watch some questionable tv programs.
exactly

Hope we get to find out why he did it.
Myna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

It look like there was drugs hidden inside the maple syrup barrels. So that could be why he did it. And I have a feeling Clifford&Hiram was/are secret drug lord/mob boss partners. So really Hiram just replaces Clifford as the secret drug lord/mob boss of Riverdale. Plus maybe the Blossoms/Lodges has been secret drug lords/mob bosses for the past 75 years.
Old 05-07-2017, 03:04 PM

I think it's harder for me to believe they are drug lords or kingpins because Riverdale is a small town & it's not even been said yet that I know of what metro area it's in. 75 years is a long time be involved in drugs for without someone ratting on them or police finding out. Hopefully we'll find out the truth about it. Though I guess in a way it's more believable that they got wealthy of that then maple syrup.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top