Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2019, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Riverdale Season 3 Episode 9 Episode Discussion Thread: No Exit.

Riverdale Season 3 Episode 9 Episode Discussion Thread: No Exit.

Airdate: 1/16/19 With Riverdale in disarray following Hiram's takeover, Veronica leads the charge against her father after he takes aim at La Bonne Nuit. Meanwhile, Betty reluctantly houses the group of patients who escaped the Sisters of Quiet Mercy, and Jughead confronts a group of desperate Serpents who have resorted to drastic measures to make ends meet. Finally, Archie is forced to face his demons.

Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

This episode... sucked. Like every other episode this season. I am not sure why I am still watching.

BRING IT BACK TO BASICS.

I pray the writers see this. They are taking things way too far on this show and its gotten to be so utterly ridiculous!

I swear to god, If we had to deal with Hiram running the show for another season after this I am going to lose my mind. I cannot handle this guy ALWAYS coming out on top and never ever having any consequences to his actions or having to pay for things hes doing. Its just not fun to watch. At all.

Archies storyline was WEIRD AF. Like, he got attacked by a bear. HUH!!! Where the hell did that come from? I mean, there is no way he can really be dead. They wouldnt make him go out like that. But maybe he will have a coma or amnesia or something after this? I dont know, I dont get it. And his hallucinations were boring and unnecessary.

The group of people going to the farm, blah. Boring. Dont care. And obviously this farm dude is related to the gargoyle king. If he is the gargoyle king that is dumb. And Betty just forgave Jughead for leaving like etc was no big deal??? He didnt say a word about her being drugged???

Choni were dummies for stealing but getting kicked out of the serpents was lame. Especially when Jughead let Fangs back in? With that said I like fangs a lot and glad to see him get more focus.

Kevin gets the freaking SHAFT. WTF. He had one line! And was being annoying. Where was the clip of him and Moose getting caught? Why cant wait have more of a storyline there? Josie had a little more than normal but still not enough.

The only character I consistently love is Veronica. She IS a bad ass. I do like her and Reggie but I am not crazy about it. It feels like fan service because they are dating in real life. And I still ship and miss my Varchie.

this season has been awful to me, I cant wait for it to be done. Maybe season 4 can chill things out and give me a storyline I will actually care bout, but doubtful.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 01:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah this show is getting super weird and im just not enjoying it anymore either. not sure why im still watching i just kept hoping things would change but clearly its not.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

So basically - I am irritated by the show right now. Hiram needs to go. I don't care how but he is dragging the show down.

Archie getting attacked by a grizzly? Um lots of people die in those situations. Archie walked home? Meh it was ridiculous and really pointless.

Betty and Jughead - everything is swept under the rug . This show doesn't care about details.

Why the hell would Toni get kicked out of the gang for stealing? Isn't that kind of what gangs do? Cheryl being a serpent was stupid to begin with, but getting kicked out of a gang for crime? WTF?

Has Casey been demoted to an extra?
Emily
Old 01-20-2019, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This episode made me angry apart from Betty trying to help those orphans.
Archie getting attacked by a grizzly then walked home only for the writers to kill him off
Toni and Cheryl getting kicked out of a gang for stealing wtf.

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think Archie will die.
Emily
Old 01-21-2019, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
I don't think Archie will die.
Well I don’t think either but it looked like it at the end.

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
Old 01-22-2019, 04:33 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
So basically - I am irritated by the show right now. Hiram needs to go. I don't care how but he is dragging the show down.

Archie getting attacked by a grizzly? Um lots of people die in those situations. Archie walked home? Meh it was ridiculous and really pointless.

Betty and Jughead - everything is swept under the rug . This show doesn't care about details.

Why the hell would Toni get kicked out of the gang for stealing? Isn't that kind of what gangs do? Cheryl being a serpent was stupid to begin with, but getting kicked out of a gang for crime? WTF?

Has Casey been demoted to an extra?
Yeah. That whole gang thing I found odd on this episode. Such as Jughead telling grown men essentially that if they want to be part of his gang then they can't use any drugs. Now of course children shouldn't use drugs & they are likely not healthy for people. but telling grown men they can't is quite different especially in what I think is a lawless town & with that Hiram Lodge running just about everything. Plus inexplicably murderers that have came & gone, but hey ''remember not to do drugs'' I guess.

Archie getting attacked by a bear was odd. Is he dead?

A bright side of this episode I though was that we got to at least see Polly again.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the Bughead, Jughead, and Betty scenes.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I loved the Bughead, Jughead, and Betty scenes.
me too.

Icon
"Give me a reason
Old 01-23-2019, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen1989 (View Post)
me too.
They have the best storylines in the show.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top