Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2021, 02:19 AM
Elite Fan

Riverdale S5 Episodes Discussions

Since not a lot of us post in the single episodes threads, Alexa suggested this that way we won't be like wasting threads with only like three or two posts.

"Chapter Eighty: Puragortio"
Airdate: February 10, 2021

SEVEN-YEAR TIME JUMP — After spending seven years away from Riverdale, Archie (KJ Apa) returns to find the town is now under Hiram Lodge’s (Mark Consuelos) grip and on the verge of becoming a ghost town. When Toni (Vanessa Morgan) catches him up on what’s been going on, Archie reaches out to the rest of the gang to return home. Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes, Cole Sprouse, Madelaine Petsch, Casey Cott, Charles Melton, Drew Ray Tanner and Erinn Westbrook also star. Steve Adelson directed the episode written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (#504). Original airdate 2/10/2021.

source
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for this! I think/hope a general thread will be easier to discuss the season in general!

Haven't watched the newest yet but will post soon.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Thank you for this! I think/hope a general thread will be easier to discuss the season in general!

Haven't watched the newest yet but will post soon.
Thank you for suggesting it. I think/hope so too.

Ok. I watched it, it wasn't bad, and my favorite part was the Jughead stuff.
Old 02-14-2021, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is a great idea! So the time jump is coming up?
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yup, its now.

504:

This episode was really boring to me. I dont like premieres or episodes that have to set up storylines so I found all the individual SL's really boring to watch. I feel like they could have defintely moved quicker or explained things better over time.

I am looking forward to the change in the show and I also really like ho0w prominent Toni is! She definitely deserves it.

Sucks Cheryl was being so standoffish.

Glad to see Kevin and Fangs together but I want them to get more focus.

Veronica's SL was the most boring imo, dont really want to see her in an annoying marriage. Chad seemed kinda nice though, but they are on different pages.

Loved the Varchie moment at the end with him walking into the diner... it was like when he saw her for the first time.

I too loved Jughead's storyline the most and it was nice seeing him not with Betty, actually. I do like bughead but I am okay for them to be apart for a bit.

Betty's storyline was also sort of intersting but I felt there was too much to unpack there with her past.

Who the heck is this Lynette person? lol.

I wonder if they are going to do more flashbacks or just move forward from here with storylines.
Old 02-15-2021, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hate how Cheryl is written. I just think the writers always go to far with her. I like Betty being in the FBI. I am confused why Archie would join the army. Jughead is still a writer.. fine. But Veronica following in her mothers footsteps? After going through what she diid? I would have rather had her a strong independent woman then married to a guy like her father.
Emily
Old 02-16-2021, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

"Chapter Eighty-One: The Homecoming"
Airdate: February 17, 2021

THE FIGHT FOR RIVERDALE HIGH — Toni (Vanessa Morgan), Alice (Mädchen Amick), Archie (KJ Apa) and Kevin (Casey Cott) fight to keep Riverdale High’s doors open after learning that its budget had been cut by Hiram Lodge (Mark Consuelos). Veronica (Camila Mendes) gets creative when she discovers Chad (guest star Chris Mason) is having her followed. Jughead (Cole Sprouse) starts a new job after debt collectors show up in Riverdale. Lili Reinhart, Madelaine Petsch, Charles Melton, Drew Ray Tanner and Erinn Westbrook also star. Steve Adelson directed the episode written by Michael Grassi (#505). Original airdate 2/17/2021.

source
Old 02-17-2021, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
I hate how Cheryl is written. I just think the writers always go to far with her. I like Betty being in the FBI. I am confused why Archie would join the army. Jughead is still a writer.. fine. But Veronica following in her mothers footsteps? After going through what she diid? I would have rather had her a strong independent woman then married to a guy like her father.
Totally agree about Veronica and also Cheryl. I hate how they freaking write Cheryl, she is so annoying most of the time.
Old 02-21-2021, 03:15 AM
Elite Fan

I keep forgetting to post this.

My favorite parts out of the episode was the Jughead, Tabitha, and Jughead/Tabitha stuff.
Old 02-21-2021, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am trying to figure out who is going to end up being the father of Toni's baby. I feel the show will pick someone ridiculous. Cheryl maybe? .
Emily
Old 02-23-2021, 02:25 AM
Elite Fan

"Chapter Eighty-Two: Back To School"
Airdate: February 24, 2021

BULLDOG PRIDE — Archie (KJ Apa), Betty (Lili Reinhart), Veronica (Camila Mendes) and Jughead (Cole Sprouse) prepare for their first day as Riverdale High’s newest teachers. Veronica introduces her husband Chad (guest star Chris Mason) to the group after he shows up unexpectedly in Riverdale. After realizing they are out of funds, Archie and Toni (Vanessa Morgan) turn to Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) for help restarting the football and cheer teams. Finally, Betty, Kevin (Casey Cott) and Alice (Mädchen Amick) follow a lead after learning that Polly (guest star Tiera Skovbye) may be in trouble. Mark Consuelos, Charles Melton and Drew Ray Tanner also star. Gabriel Correa directed the episode written by Ariana Jackson (#506). Original airdate 2/24/2021

source
Old 02-24-2021, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

I enjoyed the Jughead, Tabitha, and Jughead/Tabitha stuff.
Old 02-28-2021, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

i like seeing them as teachers

Hope polly is alright

{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

I forgot to say that the next episode won't air until March 10.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I havent watched the last 2 and probably wont watch for a while. ive been so busy with other things. ill prob. catch up this summer, idk. we'll see how this barchie situation plays out, im not liking it.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top