tftnt
ds44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome
Old 01-03-2018, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new one.

What are everyone's thoughts on Season 2 so far?

I think my least favorite storyline was when Archie started The Red Circle group. I was so glad it ended quickly.

And the reveal of the Black Hood was a bit disappointing.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
I agree with this. I thought the reveal of the Sugarman was actually more surprising/satisfying. The Black Hood was meh.

keep the starlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:

What are everyone's thoughts on Season 2 so far?

Well besides 2x8, S2 has been meh. Of course, I think S2B will be better. The BH reveal could've been a mislead/red herring. Really I'm more excited about big bad Hiram Lodge than the BH. You know if blonde Chic actually is Alice's Son, that doesn't mean he isn't FP's Son. I mean RAS loves twisting&reversing stuff. So maybe instead of him being blonde Chic Cooper or dark hair Chic Jones, he's actually blonde Chic Jones.

Last edited by dragonfire; 01-04-2018 at 10:17 AM
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep the starlight (View Post)
I agree with this. I thought the reveal of the Sugarman was actually more surprising/satisfying. The Black Hood was meh.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well besides 2x8, S2 has been meh. Of course, I think S2B will be better. The BH reveal could've been a mislead/red herring. Really I'm more excited about big bad Hiram Lodge than the BH. You know if blonde Chic actually is Alice's Son, that doesn't mean he isn't FP's Son. I mean RAS loves twisting&reversing stuff. So maybe instead of him being blonde Chic Cooper or dark hair Chic Jones, he's actually blonde Chic Jones.
I agree that S2A has had ups and downs for me. I only liked a few things. I didn't mind the angst between the couples. I absolutely adored the Lodges storyline (the family vibe is amazing) & the Falice scenes (more more more). And I wish they had gone in a different direction with Cheryl (Cheryl/Josie scenes.. WHAT?). I love Madelaine, so I wish her character was more interesting. I want her to be friends with B & V.

I've read an article and I feel like S2B will be better.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 02:57 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:

I agree that S2A has had ups and downs for me. I only liked a few things. I didn't mind the angst between the couples. I absolutely adored the Lodges storyline (the family vibe is amazing) & the Falice scenes (more more more). And I wish they had gone in a different direction with Cheryl (Cheryl/Josie scenes.. WHAT?). I love Madelaine, so I wish her character was more interesting. I want her to be friends with B & V.

I've read an article and I feel like S2B will be better.
Yeah, I think RAS was testing the waters with S2A. Hopefully, he realized what works and what doesn't. Yep, the Lodge family dynamic is great. Yes, we need an unlimited amount of Falice&Falice's Son scenes. I agree but I think RAS wants Cheryl to remain as the villain. Oh, I'm I the only one who finds it strange about Smithers disappearance, and Andre's sudden appearance as the Lodge's new right-hand man?

Last edited by dragonfire; 01-05-2018 at 09:30 AM
Old 01-06-2018, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It’s not uncommon for shows to struggle in their second season, aka “sophomore slump.” I didn’t love the first half of S2, but I’m still excited for the show’s return and am hopeful about the remainder of S2.

keep the starlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yeah, I think RAS was testing the waters with S2A. Hopefully, he realized what works and what doesn't. Yep, the Lodge family dynamic is great. Yes, we need an unlimited amount of Falice&Falice's Son scenes. I agree but I think RAS wants Cheryl to remain as the villain. Oh, I'm I the only one who finds it strange about Smithers disappearance, and Andre's sudden appearance as the Lodge's new right-hand man?
Maybe Andre will have a bigger role?
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
Maybe Andre will have a bigger role?
I have a feeling he will. Oh since I do believe Andre is Falice's Son, and a secret F.B.I. agent doing an investigation on the Lodges. I wonder if his last name is Smith? You know if Falice dated but didn't have a baby. Why didn't they just reveal they dated from the start? I mean that's what they did with Fred&Hermione. But instead, it seems they want to be all hush-hush with Falice's history.

Last edited by dragonfire; 01-07-2018 at 11:41 AM
Old 05-06-2018, 03:17 AM
Elite Fan

So let me see if I’ve got the whole story. It was RAS who originally rebooted the Archie Comics. And that’s how Riverdale got started. Right?
Old 05-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

I am not sure.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top