Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2018, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Riverdale 2x12: The Wicked And The Divine

Season 2, Episode 12 Chapter Twenty-Five: The Wicked and the Divine

As preparations for her confirmation ceremony get underway, Veronica becomes concerned that Archie, who's agreed to be Hiram's "intern," may be learning too much about her family's secret business dealings. Jughead and FP lead the charge after an incident at Pickens Park leads to increased tensions among the Serpents. Meanwhile, Chic helps Betty deal with her inner darkness, while Archie finds himself in over his head after a high-stakes poker game with Hiram's shady inner-circle goes awry.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Emily.

This one looks interesting.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem Stephie .

It looks like it should be good.
Emily
Old 01-30-2018, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

YAY FP.

Chic, go away now, you bore me.

I am glad for the VA scenes but this hiram/archie storyline is annoying already.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the new one.
Old 01-31-2018, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Will watch tomorrow.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

was a great episode!
Old 02-01-2018, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

I'm surprised people aren't posting about this one. A LOT happened.

This was definitely one of Varchie's better episode. I haven't really liked them this season, but V's conscience is finally coming out (which I expected). This complicates things a great deal, and now Archie's FBI leanings will be what throws them for a loop.

So Bughead sealed the deal. I just hope we don't have a tricky familial connection there. Maybe Chic is Tall Boy's son and not FP's? It would be kinda awesome if he was Hal's son and Hal had to kiss up to him for the rest of the series. Ha! That said, I'm not ruling out that Chic is an imposter and the social service people screwed up the records.

I sorta think Alice actually killed Chic's "associate." It was probably accidental.

I'm over Dark Betty. It's not as interesting as last season. Think she'll come to regret a lot of things this season, but not telling Jug about the kiss will do the most damage.

Josie and V sounded lovely on Bittersweet Symphony.

Are we supposed to care about that bronze head? Cause I don't. :/

icon
Mayberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am not sure what to say.

A confirmation at sixteen? That is ridiculous. Then on top of it - singing bittersweet symphony? Meh. The whole rat pack Archie being a mob intern was stupid. He is way to young to be an informant.

Jughead and Betty - I wish the writers had of had her be honest. It was a stupid kiss. But yeah - it's going to break them up. But the small sliver of the scene was hot. I wish they would get more.

Betty is a serpent! I want to see more.

I did like seeing Archie as a good boyfriend. Lets keep them going.

Betty an internet star? I am okay with that . I hope that this CHic thing has some good twists with it.

Betty and Jug get carnal? Wanted to see more build up. Hopefully they can stay together for awhile. Please writers.
Emily
Old 02-02-2018, 01:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ill try to make this short.

Great episode. Back to basics like they told us. Loved the bughead sleuthing together and i got season 1 feels again. It was really nice to see them at their best even though it was a bit cheesy i mean "is he tall?" I mean come on... other than that i was impressed that jughead seems to have come back from whatever he was, deciphering that mccoy was bought out and reading the threads that lead back to hiram... nice one... He got his head back.
I liked that he decided to be honest and coming clean with betty. Really great. And the whole bugheas thing.... i could have wanted so.much more but happy with what they got
A bit dissapointed that betty wasnt that truthful but I understand why and hopefully that can come through next episode or the famous cabin episode thsts coming up.
Hating the Lodges even more. The confirmation was weird and seemed out of place. I dont know where to place veronica..shes tryingto be loyal to both archie and dad... this isn't going to end well

The whole webcam thing is disturbing and im still at a lost to whether its a good thing or not. Not liking it but... she has to let it out somehow... is it a good way? Absolutely not... but better that than other alternatives....

Loved the episode. Back to basics. I am genuinely interested in the rest of the season
The show is starting to redeem itself after the mess we got
I.am.too.old.for.this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Don't like the writing for Jughead this time around. He's starting to annoy me. FP is right about Jug being the death of the Serpents. He's being too reckless, too hot-headed, making enemies. At least he was honest to Betty about him and Toni.

I can't believe Penny Peabody is back.

Tall boy is something else.

Don't care about the drama with the Coopers. Hal leaves. Chic is shady. Alice needs to open her eyes. Betty shouldn't lied to Jughead. Why lying about kissing Archie, when he was upfront about messing around with Toni? It was stupid and I hope it comes back on her.

Archie is getting into deep with the Lodges, but I love the storyline. It works for the character. He's much more interesting. However, I still don't think that FBI agent is the real deal. Archie needs to be care.* Loving all his scenes with Veronica. These two just click so well together. I love the fact that Hiram is starting to see him differently. Hiram respects Archie for going after a hurt Nick.

Veronica is my favorite! I just love all her scenes with her parents, other family members, and Archie. I loved that she wants to protect Archie from her family. She doesn't want to see him corrupted. She loves him the way that he is. She doesn't want him changing, becoming more like her family.

This show definitely needs the Lodge family. Hiram and Hermione together makes Riverdale more interesting. I love them in all their shady ways. They are the ultimate crime family. They are running things. Now they are the proud owners of Southside high.

Hiram buddies are some deadly individuals. They are seedy as well, especially trying to remove Hiram. Glad Archie overheard.

Still don't like the Mayor or the Sheriff.

I absolutely loved Veronica's confirmation. It was beautiful and V and Josie looked amazing. I loved their song as well.

I guess Hiram and Hermione are Satan and Archie is the light. Loved when Archie gave Veronica that encouraging nod. She needed that. I have loved how their relationship has evolved.

Tall boy is a piece of crap. That lying snake. He did say Hiram Lodge approached him. I wonder how FP and Jug handle that knowledge. And wouldn't count Betty as one of them.

Archie lied for Hiram or at least to help Veronica's family out. I mean he did tell V he knew what he was getting into.

Jughead and Betty slept together. Betty should have told him about sharing a kiss with Archie.

Chic brings trouble. Alice's cleaning up a dead body. Betty can't catch a break.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 04:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Loved the ending when the lodges got that decapitated head in a nice little package...
Nice touch from the Jones/Serpents mwhaha
Old 02-03-2018, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.am.too.old.for.this (View Post)
Loved the ending when the lodges got that decapitated head in a nice little package...
Nice touch from the Jones/Serpents mwhaha
The Jones vs the Lodges. Oh I think what FP said about Jughead being the one who will cause the Southside's undoing, might be foreshadowing the season finale.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 12:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
The Jones vs the Lodges. Oh I think what FP said about Jughead being the one who will cause the Southside's undoing, might be foreshadowing the season finale.
Oh god I hope not...
It does sound like a foreshadowing but maybe not just because of jughead... but really... someone taking over a whole neighbourhood to turn into something else... thats a real long shot....
Like that simpsons episode where the bum on the street turns into a mailbox lol...

Wish we knew what the lodges are up to... what they want to make....
Old 02-03-2018, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.am.too.old.for.this (View Post)
Oh god I hope not...
It does sound like a foreshadowing but maybe not just because of jughead... but really... someone taking over a whole neighbourhood to turn into something else... thats a real long shot....
Like that simpsons episode where the bum on the street turns into a mailbox lol...

Wish we knew what the lodges are up to... what they want to make....
What I mean is RAS himself wrote 2x12, also 10 episodes later will be 2x22 aka the season finale, and it'll probably be written by RAS as well.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread