Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
I was discussing it in general thread. And I agree, those are really the only people I rule out except I wouldn't even rule out Valerie at this point lol.
I forgot about Polly, but I don't think she would be a part of his death either being locked up for however long of course. I don't know Val would have wanted Jason dead though.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I forgot about Polly, but I don't think she would be a part of his death either being locked up for however long of course. I don't know Val would have wanted Jason dead though.
Yeah doubt it's Polly too, otherwise Betty will have to take care of her kids! I doubt it's Val too but hey you never know.
Old 04-26-2017, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Her lips look puffy in those 2 pics. May be it's the lipstick. I didn't know she is from Port Ochard, WA. Perhaps she's also a Nirvana fan.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

She looks amazing .
Emily
Old 04-29-2017, 12:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Cheryl gave me whiplash this last episode. She was all over the place. And I really didn't understand why she looked so angry and sad during the VA performance then left
Old 04-29-2017, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll need to see that again. You thought she looked angry & sad at the same time?
Old 04-29-2017, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Cheryl is broken inside. She lost the person who was most important to her and she doesn't get much love from her parents.

She does feel all over the place.
Old 04-29-2017, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you think she needs a boyfriend?
Old 04-29-2017, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think she needs to feel like people love her
Emily
Old 04-30-2017, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

A BF might help. I SO wanted Archie/Cheryl, but I doubt it will happen.
Old 04-30-2017, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Were you surprised by the audience intrigue about whether Cheryl and her brother had an incestuous relationship?
We joke about it a lot of set. We call it “twincest.” I honestly didn’t think people would pick up on it. I was very taken aback by it. It was a brother and sister relationship, and yeah, it’s a little different, but they’re twins and they both grew up in an abusive home. Jason was her shelter, and she really latched on to that. She’s never been in love, she’s never had a boyfriend, she’s never really had real parents. Jason was her everything — her mom, her dad, her brother, her only person. That’s why they were so close, because he was the only person who cared about her or tried to bring her out of her shell.
'Riverdale’s Madelaine Petsch on How Cheryl Defies Clichés
Old 04-30-2017, 04:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I'll need to see that again. You thought she looked angry & sad at the same time?
Yes. Angry watching Veronica & Archie together but also sad watching them have fun and she doesn't have someone she can genuinely have fun with like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
I think Cheryl is broken inside. She lost the person who was most important to her and she doesn't get much love from her parents.

She does feel all over the place.
Bingo. I think you've hit the nail on the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
I think she needs to feel like people love her
Yes and even further, she feels unlovable probably based on her parents treatment, so she's super scared to expose herself to people and therefore, like Veronica referenced, she would rather have people fear her than be vulnerable and be rejected.

Cheryl isn't well adjusted so she doesn't know how to relate to people on a genuine level. Look at what happened with Archie, he was kind to her despite her nastiness so she understandably liked him. However he had a gf and that didn't matter to Cheryl because for her family when they want something they buy, bribe, and/or manipulate. She tried all of this on Archie. She also wasn't authentic with the syrupy faux niceness and co-opting "Archiekins" etc.

A boyfriend may help, temporarily, but Cheryl is emotionally damaged and stunted. That's a lot of pressure for one person to be another person's happiness. And Cheryl only knows how to relate to people through oppression & torment. She tries intermittently to be nice, falsely, and when it fails because people are reasonably hesitant because of her past behavior she becomes discouraged and even more angry. Cheryl would drive a bf crazy with all the energy and attention she would require as well as all the manipulations.

I'm sure they'll probably link up Cheryl & Archie eventually but it'll likely be short lived.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Cheryl needs people who care about her. That's why Veronica was able to get through to her earlier in the season
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 05-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I agree Jordan.

Old 05-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gorgeous picture.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top