Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2017, 09:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I don't know about that one since Cheryl kissed Archie, and since Riverdale isn't on the HBO I don't see them revealing Archie/Cheryl are related. Of course there's is a theory that the twins has different dads like while Clifford is Cheryl's father, Jason's father is actually Fred. And that's why Penelope loved Jason more than Cheryl, because the guy she really loved was Fred.
If the twins have different dads then they can't be twins right? Unless Penelope had sex with both Clifford and Fred at the same time and one of those freaky medical miracle things happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftie Muggle (View Post)
It was absolutely preposterous of her to kiss Archibald when he was only being a good friend, he signaled no indications of having romantic feelings towards her. I strongly believe that he reminds her of Jason Blossom (the twin that was born with her the very day she was born as well), and when he did not reciprocate her kiss, it too was disappointing just like the day she initiated it to Jason, which more than likely led him to fall into the arms of Polly Cooper (the first daughter of the Cooper family).
Cheryl calling Archie "Archiekins" annoyed me more than the kiss because that's what Veronica calls him!! But her being trifling and kissing him while he has a gf bothered me less b/c the gf was Valerie

That's an interesting theory that Cheryl may be or become obsessed with Archie because he reminds her of Jason. Veronica really shook Cheryl with those incest comments ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
I'm okay with that, better a Veronica/Cheryl rivalry instead of a Betty/Veronica one.
Very much agreed
Old 04-18-2017, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think most people would be shook or shocked when someone implies something as taboo as that without evidence. It is some coincidence that Cheryl & Archie have what looks like the exact same hair color though & that Archie resembles Jason.

In this theory though knowing who killed Jason could ruin Cheryl's life, since she loves being a Blossom & adored her brother apparently. If Archie & Jason look so much alike then it's logical that they got their genes from the same parent.

So let's say that an affair between Mr. Blossom & Mrs. Andrews did happen then Jason & Cheryl were born out of said affair & later had a child of their own. In this case that child would be Archie. That theory helps show why Archie's parents would get a divorce. His mom found out about the affair & left Archie's dad. Then Mr. Blossom got angry because of his illegitimate children & then talks to FP Jones for help. Jones then gets him in contact with the Serpents & Mr. Blossom hires the Serpents to kill the twins on impulse & to protect his dignity.

But on July 4th the Serpents attacked Jason & Cheryl & Jason gets killed, but Cheryl got away. This is a wild theory, but there are things that Cheryl isn't telling . If she isn't a Blossom by blood though, that would almost certainly be disastrous.

Remember Cheryl wouldn't know that Archie & her related, which makes sense why she would kiss him.
Old 04-18-2017, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Then Mr. Blossom got angry because of his illegitimate children & then talks to FP Jones for help. Jones then gets him in contact with the Serpents & Mr. Blossom hires the Serpents to kill the twins on impulse & to protect his dignity.

But on July 4th the Serpents attacked Jason & Cheryl & Jason gets killed, but Cheryl got away.
Except Jason died a week later, also I highly doubt FP would allow the Serpents to attack/kill any kids. I mean soon as Archie arrived at the bar FP called Fred, and when one of the Serpents was about to hit Archie FP told him to stop. I have this feeling one of the Blossoms is the killer.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure I want Archie/Cheryl to be sibblings. I know the show will be different that the comics, but still..

Added you Swiftie Muggle.
Old 04-19-2017, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd prefer if Jason/Cheryl stayed related and Archie had no relations to the Blossoms what so ever. but who knows what the writers will come up with.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-19-2017, 10:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'd prefer if Jason/Cheryl stayed related and Archie had no relations to the Blossoms what so ever. but who knows what the writers will come up with.
Same, I don't want Cheryl and Archie as siblings.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you think they would treat each other differently if they were related somehow? They still wouldn't even likely be living together anyway, but it would still be devastating to Cheryl, so for that reason it's probably best they aren't brother & sister. It is too bad though that Cheryl's parents didn't seem to show her much compassion & love. That's seems to have had course a large role in Cheryl's personality & attitude.

Last edited by canflam; 04-19-2017 at 03:02 PM
Old 04-19-2017, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

^ Aw I could show her what love and compassion is alL about
Old 04-19-2017, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's what I'm afraid of.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Do you think they would treat each other differently if they were related somehow?
Right. So then there's absolutely no reason to make them siblings.

Anyway, are we allowed to discuss promotional pics or is that considered spoilers? I ask because:

Spoiler:
Old 04-20-2017, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, if the promotional pictures are released by the network (same as trailers/previews) they can be discussed...but we do like it under a spoiler cut until the episode airs, just for those who are completely spoiler free.

Ooh I need to look at the pics again...I didn't notice that.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-20-2017, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
Right. So then there's absolutely no reason to make them siblings.

Anyway, are we allowed to discuss promotional pics or is that considered spoilers? I ask because:

Spoiler:
I would not be surprised if the Blossoms have dark secrets though & they get exposed at some point but who do think killed Jason then or perhaps had him killed?
Old 04-20-2017, 05:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yes, if the promotional pictures are released by the network (same as trailers/previews) they can be discussed...but we do like it under a spoiler cut until the episode airs, just for those who are completely spoiler free.

Ooh I need to look at the pics again...I didn't notice that.
Ok thanks! I'm glad I put that in spoiler tabs lol. You definitely should go look at them. Cheryl is so pretty.

Quote:
I would not be surprised if the Blossoms have dark secrets though & they get exposed at some point but who do think killed Jason then or perhaps had him killed?
I have no idea I was starting to lean towards one of the Blossoms killed him. But now that's starting to seem obvious and it's always someone you least expect. Maybe the grandma? Lmao. I saw a compelling argument that it's Kevin because no motive has been shown yet and the killer's motive is always revealed at the last moment, Kevin just "happened" to go down there & find him, he was in the very first episode, and he's always around. Maybe the guy that shoots guns?
Old 04-20-2017, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll have to look for that picture! (I think she really likes Archie and I ship it. )

I hope it's a good suprise.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Where'd you see the thing about a surprise on Friday? Yes, it better be good!

And I think she really likes him too. She went to his gf and straight up told her she was gonna have him
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top