Fan Forum Star

Added!
Emily
Old 04-15-2017, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks.
Old 04-16-2017, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

No problem! I was sad that she lost the dance battle. the River Vixens where super important to her.
Emily
Old 04-16-2017, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wanted her to win too, but V was much better. And that dance off was very entertaining. Loved it.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Something tells me Cheryl will get back her vixens soon enough. She's not going to sit back and let Veronica take over.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-17-2017, 05:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Please add me. I love Cheryl. I will always root for Veronica or Betty to win over her but Cheryl makes for a good frenemy.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
Please add me. I love Cheryl. I will always root for Veronica or Betty to win over her but Cheryl makes for a good frenemy.
Added!
Emily
Old 04-17-2017, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
Something tells me Cheryl will get back her vixens soon enough. She's not going to sit back and let Veronica take over.
I don't know I believe Veronica dethroning Cheryl was another hint that the Blossoms will fall, and The Lodges will rise and become the new rulers of Riverdale.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
Added!
Ty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I don't know I believe Veronica dethroning Cheryl was another hint that the Blossoms will fall, and The Lodges will rise and become the new rulers of Riverdale.
That's interesting! Maybe for however long the show is on Cheryl will be battling V, over who Queen B is.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
If you're a Blossom though don't you feel like you already are the ''rulers'' of ''Riverdale''?
Old 04-17-2017, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
If you're a Blossom though don't you feel like you already are the ''rulers'' of ''Riverdale''?
Yes but I believe what happened to the Lodges, will happen to the Blossoms because what goes around comes around. Right now Clifford/Penelope/Cheryl are like the king/queen/princess of Riverdale. If the Lodges dethrones them than Hiram/Hermione/Veronica becomes the new king/queen/princess of Riverdale.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh. So do you believe in conspiracy theories involving Cheryl? Such as she's actually Archie's sister because Mr. Andrews & Mrs. Blossom had an affair & their child together is Archie, but the secret stayed buried for a long time? There is more to this theory, but I am curious what you think.
Old 04-17-2017, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Oh. So do you believe in conspiracy theories involving Cheryl? Such as she's actually Archie's sister because Mr. Andrews & Mrs. Blossom had an affair & their child together is Archie, but the secret stayed buried for a long time? There is more to this theory, but I am curious what you think.
I don't know about that one since Cheryl kissed Archie, and since Riverdale isn't on the HBO I don't see them revealing Archie/Cheryl are related. Of course there's is a theory that the twins has different dads like while Clifford is Cheryl's father, Jason's father is actually Fred. And that's why Penelope loved Jason more than Cheryl, because the guy she really loved was Fred.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:34 PM
New Fan

It was absolutely preposterous of her to kiss Archibald when he was only being a good friend, he signaled no indications of having romantic feelings towards her. I strongly believe that he reminds her of Jason Blossom (the twin that was born with her the very day she was born as well), and when he did not reciprocate her kiss, it too was disappointing just like the day she initiated it to Jason, which more than likely led him to fall into the arms of Polly Cooper (the first daughter of the Cooper family).

I request to be added to this thread
Old 04-18-2017, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
Ty!

That's interesting! Maybe for however long the show is on Cheryl will be battling V, over who Queen B is.
I'm okay with that, better a Veronica/Cheryl rivalry instead of a Betty/Veronica one.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top