Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2019, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

How is everyone?
Old 10-13-2019, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am great. Anyone celebrating Thanksgiving today?
Emily
Old 10-13-2019, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

No for me Thanksgiving is next month. Hope everyone is doing ok.
Old 10-13-2019, 02:01 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I thought Thanksgiving is Monday in Canada this week & today is Sunday. Where are you celebrating it?
Old 10-16-2019, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
I am great. Anyone celebrating Thanksgiving today?
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

We celebrate Thanksgiving in November here in the USA. October is Halloween.
Old 10-16-2019, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

How is everyone? Tonight is a new episode of Riverdale.
Old 10-16-2019, 03:56 PM

Yeah. I'll try to get caught up on ''Riverdale''. I finally watched the season finale from this spring of ''Supergirl''. So, Lena had to have Lex actually explain to her that Kara is Supergirl. I think that's 1 of the sillier things about Supergirl & Superman. They don't wear masks Yeah they wear ''eyeglasses'', but if you're around them enough it shouldn't be that hard to know that they have superpowers & are the ones on T.V. doing good deeds, such as saving the world in this case from Lex Luthor. Anyway, lots of rain here today in the Portland area after a nice day yesterday.
Old 10-16-2019, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Zoe Kravitz to Play Catwoman in ‘The Batman
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/t...an-1203302757/
Old 10-20-2019, 01:28 PM

Thanks. I've been watching ''The Bold & The Beautiful'' lately & it's an interesting enough soap opera. Some of the characters are hard for me to relate to. Like Brooke. So 1 of her sisters needed a kidney & this young woman ''Flo'' or ''Florence'' wanted to give her 1, but Brooke doesn't like Flo. Flo lied about things in the past & anyway Flo is giving away a kidney so her aunt can live & Brooke said on an episode last week that Flo is no saint. Well, neither is anyone else. It was odd. 'Katie'' is Flo's aunt who needs the kidney & was in a hospital bed while Brooke was complaining about Flo & her mom. talking about how she has no forgiveness for them. People are humans & make bad choices in life that does effect others. If someone is willing to give a kidney away, so another can live I feel like people should just be happy about it move forward. even if you don't like the person who gave it away. Though it was suppose be anonymous, but of course it got found out. I don't understand the point of holding grudges for a person's entire life.

Besides that, plenty of rain here lately & just excited about next week the end of the month. The Huskies lost to the Ducks yesterday. Oh well. Halloween should be fun.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hollywood Reporter
'The Batman' Casts Paul Dano as the Riddler
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...iddler-1248494
Quote:
'The Batman' Enlists Composer Michael Giacchino
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...cchino-1248779
Old 10-27-2019, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm getting caught up on Riverdale, dragonfire.

Hi, Matt! OMG I haven't watched soap operas in a long time. I saw a little of The Bold And The Beautiful, but I never got into it. It's a show that was created in the 1980s as a companion show to The Young & The Restless, and it definitely reflected the look of an 80s show. I was always more into General Hospital and One Life To Live, but I eventually gave up on both shows, and One Life To Live was sadly cancelled, along with the majority of other soap operas. Only four remain on the air now.
Old 10-27-2019, 01:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Glad to hear, and I hope you enjoy it. I also hope everyone is ok.
Old 10-27-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:

Hi, Matt! OMG I haven't watched soap operas in a long time. I saw a little of The Bold And The Beautiful, but I never got into it. It's a show that was created in the 1980s as a companion show to The Young & The Restless, and it definitely reflected the look of an 80s show. I was always more into General Hospital and One Life To Live, but I eventually gave up on both shows, and One Life To Live was sadly cancelled, along with the majority of other soap operas. Only four remain on the air now.
Yeah. It's only a half hour long, so I don't mind watching it. They had Wayne Brady in a role a while ago, though I missed it, so will need to catch those episode son YouTube. didn't mind One Live to Live, my faves that are canceled are All My Children, As The World Turns, & Guiding Light though. I should be able to watch ''Riverdale'' & ''Supergirl'' this week. ''Alfred Hitchcock Presents'' & ''The Untouchables'' I'm going to try to watch more of on DVD soon as well.
Old 10-27-2019, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I got caught up, dragonfire. Everything's okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Yeah. It's only a half hour long, so I don't mind watching it. They had Wayne Brady in a role a while ago, though I missed it, so will need to catch those episode son YouTube. didn't mind One Live to Live, my faves that are canceled are All My Children, As The World Turns, & Guiding Light though. I should be able to watch ''Riverdale'' & ''Supergirl'' this week. ''Alfred Hitchcock Presents'' & ''The Untouchables'' I'm going to try to watch more of on DVD soon as well.

Yeah, I also watched All My Children, but not that often because it was always on so early and it was over by the time I got home from school.

OMG, the original Alfred Hitchcock Presents and The Untouchables? I used to watch Hitchcock, both the original and the 80s version.
Old 10-28-2019, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I got caught up, dragonfire. Everything's okay.

Glad to hear. Wednesday is the Halloween episode. Hope everyone is ok.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread