Old 04-20-2017, 06:27 PM
Passionate Fan

your welcome

I can't wait for the duet just another thing they have a connection over
Old 04-20-2017, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

yeah knowing the comics, these two will always be connected so i am not worried. even if for some horrible reason archie "chooses" betty at the end of the season, it doesn't mean its permanent. its only season 1 and it can come back to archie ronnie in the end.

Quote:
And I loved that video, was surprised to see Chord O sings the song, its lovely.
yeah it was used on the vpd finale and every since then ive seen it many videos. i was surprised to hear it was chord as well, but thats really awesome, he has a great voice and its a great song.

Myrna, they are trying to imply its ONLY a sexual connection but we know thats not true. They've talked about their families and insecurities etc numerous times so thats just a bogus argument and everyone knows it.

Maybe we could think of a name that has to do with singing since they were almost singing partners, and then she helped him go on stage?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alexa; 04-20-2017 at 09:29 PM
Old 04-20-2017, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all ✋️
I love that spoiler, these two have so much chemistry ❤️❤️❤️
Old 04-20-2017, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

We need more scenes.
Emily
Old 04-20-2017, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
yeah knowing the comics, these two will always be connected so i am not worried. even if for some horrible reason archie "chooses" betty at the end of the season, it doesn't mean its permanent. its only season 1 and it can come back to archie ronnie in the end.

yeah it was used on the vpd finale and every since then ive seen it many videos. i was surprised to hear it was chord as well, but thats really awesome, he has a great voice and its a great song.

Myrna, they are trying to imply its ONLY a sexual connection but we know thats not true. They've talked about their families and insecurities etc numerous times so thats just a bogus argument and everyone knows it.

Maybe we could think of a name that has to do with singing since they were almost singing partners, and then she helped him go on stage?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-21-2017, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

oh you mean...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alexa; 04-21-2017 at 03:01 AM
Old 04-21-2017, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
oh you mean...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-21-2017, 12:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Same. Just like with Betty, Archie will always be connected to Veronica no matter who he's dating. And the show seems to be taking the same approach. I seriously doubt Archie will choose to be with Betty at the end of S1 but stranger things have happened so I'm prepared for it if it does. We know there's a S2, V/A will happen either now or later.

Quote:
Well whatever they have to tell themselves in order to pull through lol, I won't begrudge them that but V/A have had several heart to hearts so to say it's only sexual is categorically false. Our ship just has the added benefit of Archie always looking hungry when Veronica comes around

Quote:
You mean a nickname?

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 04-21-2017, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Yeah VA will happen eventually just as BA will happen too probably.

but if season 1 is an indicator then I'm hoping these couples are what the writers truly want.

yeah myra ships usually have names that go a long with the thread but I'm actually liking the idea of always changing it.

i need to find that kj vid if it ends up being V so we can add that to the title list.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alexa; 04-21-2017 at 05:50 PM
Old 04-21-2017, 05:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Spoiler:
Old 04-21-2017, 06:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
they are trying to imply its ONLY a sexual connection but we know thats not true. They've talked about their families and insecurities etc numerous times so thats just a bogus argument and everyone knows it.
Then they state ArchieRonnie are more like siblings over anything.
You look at your brother or sister like that or kiss them like that.
They're salty because ArchieRonnie got it together; drawn factor, bond/connection, sweetness, white-hot chemistry.

I love they have build up, and didn't rush into them intimacy. It gave them more meaning and foundation.
Old 04-21-2017, 07:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Click at your own peril:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiane (View Post)
You look at your brother or sister like that or kiss them like that.
No absolutely not! That's how you know is BS because on one hand they are like siblings and on the other it's nothing but sexual? How Sway

Quote:
I love they have build up, and didn't rush into them intimacy. It gave them more meaning and foundation.
agreed
Old 04-21-2017, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Andrea ღ|Icon: bakerolivia
Old 04-22-2017, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link.
Emily
Old 04-22-2017, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

i love how fast this thread moves now.

Myna, firstly I want to apologize for calling you myra or myrna, I think I'm getting old and my eyes see letters that are not there.

Spoiler:
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top