Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2017, 09:05 PM
New Fan

At first I thought that they were going to have sexual activity, but it looks like the camera has manipulated viewers once again. What have we done for them to trick us like that? What did we deserve this for?

Thank you for my adding my name to this thread.
Old 04-18-2017, 09:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)
me too.
i have absolutely no patience and that was rude of them to just end it there then go on hiatus for an extra week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftie Muggle (View Post)
At first I thought that they were going to have sexual activity, but it looks like the camera has manipulated viewers once again. What have we done for them to trick us like that? What did we deserve this for?
Once she straddled him I was worried they might rush them into having sex but I'm SO grateful they didn't do that. But I agree, why are we being treated like this???
Old 04-18-2017, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

just counting the hours til the episode. and wait, there isn't one this week then?

and yeah i wanna know how everything went down. good point about them moving to archies bedroom. how sweet would be if archie carried her there?
Old 04-18-2017, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
and yeah i wanna know how everything went down. good point about them moving to archies bedroom. how sweet would be if archie carried her there?
Now I can't get this out of my mind .
Andrea ღ|Icon: madness
Old 04-18-2017, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe we will get flashbacks if they recount the night to their friends.
Emily
Old 04-19-2017, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be sweet if he had carried her up to his room. Hope we get some kind of flashback for that
Old 04-19-2017, 10:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
just counting the hours til the episode. and wait, there isn't one this week then?
Nope, have to wait until 4/27

Quote:
HSVWBEIDLYOUSPNSND!!!! you just kilt me. If that happened I will go into cardiac arrest. I hate sometimes how we come up with things better than the writers. I really hope this happened but I know it's best to keep expectations low.

I'm also hoping for flashbacks, I don't want them to just say what happened. Especially since we have to wait two week, we've earned it.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That would be sweet if he had carried her up to his room.
I would just DIE if he did that and if we got flashbacks for it. Like, if he wanted her close to him and in his bed because he didn't want her to sleep on the couch... It would explain why she looked so surprised when she woke up there!

Unless its specified otherwise, this is what happened in my head lol.

++

And this interview was cute because it shows Camila's reaction to KJ saying she was a bad driver and Camila says it was one time she almost turned onto a one way street and they were driving to work. But I found it cute they drove to work together.

Last edited by Alexa; 04-19-2017 at 10:38 PM
Old 04-20-2017, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

LOVE that fanvid.
Old 04-20-2017, 03:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

I love Archie and Veronica confide in each other, and have deep moments.
Those kisses. They got it together.

These pressed shippers of you know who can shut it about ArchieRonnie.
Old 04-20-2017, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Add me! I sort of started shipping them lately.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 04-20-2017, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

sure Jordan!

There are always gonna be bitter fans so its expected but ive seen more love for them than hate!
Old 04-20-2017, 03:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

When I look for recent ArchieRonnie videos, there go Betty and Barchie stans throwing shade in the comments. They wouldn't like it the tables turn on them. They'd bitch more. Veronica will always be connected to Archie.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Alexa I thought I was the only one who was like when Camila casually mentioned they were driving in together at 5am. It's probably completely innocent but my mind went dirty immediately

And I loved that video, was surprised to see Chord O sings the song, its lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Reynolds (View Post)
Add me! I sort of started shipping them lately.
Yay!! Now let's get you to shipping them 100%

Kiana don't let the detractors influence you. I read on one of these sites a anti person who said something along the lines that Archie kissed Veronica because he's sexually attracted to her, as if that's a bad thing. Like I was seriously confused when I read that. Shouldn't a romantic ship include sexual attraction?? I know people ship chemless dull pairings all the time but that ain't my preference I like that V/A have that spark between them. Frankly both Camila and KJ have great chemistry with everyone so between them it's even more electric. And so far we've seen V/A connect on both a sexual/physical and emotional level.

One of my fav scenes is when he knew instinctively she needed a sounding board but when she clammed up, he revealed something private to her that he revealed to no one else, making himself vulnerable to her and allowing her to feel comfortable anough to be vulnerable with him. Then he comforted her V/A support each other but also can't keep their hands and lips to themselves when alone.

No other ship previous, current, or future has that dynamic (at this time).

Spoiler:

So, yeah, don't worry your pretty little head over it. Plus you'll have your turn to hate eventually for right now just enjoy how blessed our ship has been so far.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Myna.
It is amazing they will have a duet, when Veronica boosted Archie's confidence to get on stage.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread