Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2017, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I love to see you guys using my icons! Thanks for all the comments And thanks about the OP Stephie! I love to see so many people posting here.

Here are some recent videos! I am going to add them to OP as well as some others.

also there was a cute little interview with KJ, then Camila. They ask KJ about his similarities to Archie and he immediately says to ask Cami because she'd say they were very alike, then when they do ask Cami she basically says exactly what KJ would say. Its just cute he thought of her first and that they were both right about what the other thought.

Ana, I can't imagine the show doing a flashback. It just doesnt seem their style, they tend to skip over things. But I do expect them to clarify what happened for the audience. I will be irritated if they dont.

Shu thus far, Archie has been the best to Veronica of any of the girls. I don't think hes been horrible to any of them but with Betty he didnt reciprocate feelings. With Veronica he does. With Valerie, he kind of neglected/ignored her on accident, with Veronica he's been all about listening to her and helping her. And most importantly we've only really seen him deeply confide in Veronica about his family issues. He hasnt even done that with Betty (how are they best friend when they dont even talk?) and certainly never did that with Valerie. So Im not worried about how he treats her. I am however, worried about the dumb triangle. He has been giving J/B subtle little looks so I'm just praying his "feelings" for Betty done come up. I am really praying hes just "Friend jealous".

Myrna, I would bet they didnt have sex. But as for Veronica being a virgin, Im not sure. I would love if she was and I could see it being a plot they would develop, because like you said, it would be expected that shes not. However, I can also see them doing this "reformed virgin" type of storyline. Like, where she used to be promiscuous and not very careful with sex, but now that shes trying to change, shes gonna take it more seriously. I'd be okay with either storyline. I totally agree that they were both super smitten.

I think the only reason they aren't together already is because of Betty. I don't think anyone is against them other than MAYBE their parents for obvious reasons (though Hermione seemed supportive in the beginning) but Betty may get upset purely because they will be lying to her, which iMO she has every right to be. Veronica should have told her she kissed Archie again after she brought that scone. Now that Betty is with Jughead I cant see why she wouldnt just be honest. And like she said before, Archie didnt reciprocate those feelings, so its unfair of Betty to expect (if she does) for Veronica not to date him. But then lying to Betty implies they think they are doing something wrong, which I can see the reason for Betty getting upset.

++

kj and camila being adorable!

https://jarchieronnie.tumblr.com/pos...hed-by-roberto

Last edited by Alexa; 04-15-2017 at 07:07 PM
Old 04-15-2017, 08:31 PM
Passionate Fan

I get the appeal, but I really hope Veronica is not a virgin. Firstly, she's too sexually confident to be one, but that's not all this is about. I'm so tired of shows making a fuss out of girls virginity, this is so last century This is Veronica, and it's not because she's got a "dark past", it's because she's one to want something and get that something. Dawson's Creek demonized the city girl's premature loss of virginity enough, I hope this show doesn't repeat that cliched mistake. I hope it just shows Veronica getting it on with Archie without questioning whether she's a virgin or not and without judging on her for it. Archie is not a virgin, why should Veronica be? It's the 21st century, it's about time we stop expecting girls to be virgins when we don't expect guys to be. Veronica doesn't have to have waited for the right guy, it's just sex. If she felt like it, she did it, and that's how it is. I mean, seriously? OTH had 2/3 of its main girls not virgins and they didn't make a big deal about it. That was 2003. We're past that. I can see why Betty hasn't had sex, she had barely had a boyfriend and she's really guarded and self-aware. Veronica, on the other hand, is wild and confident and it wouldn't make sense for her to have waited or something. She doesn't wait on what she wants.

I could swear KJ and Camila are gonna get it going at some point they ooze chemistry even as their real life selves, and it's so cute!

Well, they did do it with Cheryl and Jason, and with Polly, so... Some clarification would be nice, too, since they keep cutting short their makeout sessions lol

Quote:
So Im not worried about how he treats her. I am however, worried about the dumb triangle. He has been giving J/B subtle little looks so I'm just praying his "feelings" for Betty done come up. I am really praying hes just "Friend jealous".
Same! That's the one thing that worries me.

Btw, Hermione/Fred's been tossed for now, so people can stop being weirded out at that lol I'm still waiting on my ArchieRonnieAsStepSiblings fanfiction, though.

Quote:
Now that Betty is with Jughead I cant see why she wouldnt just be honest.
Well, I get Veronica. She can't be 100% sure Betty's over Archie, and she's really stepping through stones there. She wants to make things right. She's just been through the whole Ethel mess. She's not ready to risk Betty, I think.

Yay!!! So many videos! I'll watch them all!!!! Gravity... man, every damn time I expect it to be John Mayers and it never is. And I don't even like Zedd's one, which makes it worse lol but Riverdale fanvids are known to use reformed versions of songs, so I'll give it a try for sure

What if we just call them Scones?
"Because I love you, you idiot!"

Last edited by AnaMack; 04-15-2017 at 08:37 PM
Old 04-15-2017, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I agree about the virginity thing to an extent. I'm all about women owning their sexuality. However, these kids are all in highschool and supposed to be sophomores, so I'm not really fond of them being sexually active and confident about it. Not that sex is shameful, as long as you are safe I think its okay, but I dont really want the show to be promoting sexual promiscuity because I think REAL highschoolers can be dumb and would take it the wrong way. But if they talk about being safe, IE Veronica mentioning shes on birth control and they used a condom, then I'd be fine with it.

I'd die if KJ/Cami got together in real life but I also dont want it to happen because when real life couples break up they make things awkward on set. I dont want it to get messy like ian/nina or sophia/chad.

I think Jason and Polly flashbacks were different though because Jason is now deceased so its not like they have the opportunity to show him in real time. Where as, with A/V they could have easily shown the actual moment and then did the whole morning after scenes in the next episode. So the fact that it was skipped was intentional IMO. Which further makes me think they didnt have sex because I believe they would want to show their first time together instead of just skip over it.

I kind of liked the idea of hermione/fred moving in together and archie/veronica dealing with the akward step thing. at lest temporarily. Hey, it can still happen.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, real high schoolers are already doing it, so also, just because Veronica is sexually active, it doesn't mean all of them are. Archie doing it hasn't sent any message, has it? I haven't seen people complain about it The show already has them drinking, it's gotta show it all, or it's not gonna be respected. Teenagers actually hate sexfree shows.

Yeah, same. But still... they are so close and cute! A few of my ships that got together while filming did last, so there's hope. It doesn't always have to **** things up

Well, this episode kinda mixed scenes of drunk Archie with the party, kind of out of sequence, so who knows. It can be used as a narrative aesthetic for an episode or so.

They would also want to show them falling asleep before anything happening, so I don't know. I really don't get why they left things open like this.

I just love that kind of plot where the parents move in together and the kids sneak out the romance they're not supposed to be having it's been a favorite of mine for almost 15 years now, to be honest
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 04-16-2017, 12:20 AM
Passionate Fan

I love pretty much everything everyone has said lol.

If Veronica is not a virgin, no biggie, I certainly agree that I don't want to see some whole cliche story of V losing her virginity either tragically and/or overly investing into this virginal thing but I just thought it would be an interesting dynamic since everyone already was assuming she wasn't. I also like how sexually confident she seems to be, but that also doesn't have to translate into her being sexually active either. It's not overwhelming but plenty of people, men and women, are sexually confident and aware but are virgins or aren't having sex. Again I thought it might be an interesting tiny twist as V has already made a comment of how she should be the one corrupting Archie and this could be another little dynamic where Archie is the one who has experienced something she hasn't although she's the big city girl.

Alexa I totally agree that the only reason they aren't already together and knocking the boots is because of Betty. I love how from the moment they met it seemed like there was no one else in the room with them, when you watch that scene again, once they locked eyes, no one else existed until something I think maybe what V said brought Betty back into the peripheral. And then their moment in the closet was pure chemistry and attractions. But then once again they came out and saw Betty had essentially fled it brought them both down to earth and Betty means so much to the both of them that they have bottled up how they feel about each other. They've wanted each other from the moment they locked eyes.

But it's worked out for us as an overall ship imo because that means the feelings they have aren't purely sexual or physical. They've been shown to grow as friends and confide in each other and develop a relationship as friends. They have strong emotional foundation to work from. And then with alcohol and their inhibitions tempered they gave into It.

I will say it's inevitable Archie and Betty will have something so I'm prepared for that. I honestly haven't noticed a moment where Archie has expressed any type of jealousy over Betty being involved with someone else. He looked initially taken aback when he realized she and Jughead are dating but that didn't come across as jealousy to me. Yet I know it's gonna happen eventually, I just hope they don't breakup V & Archie for a really contrived reason to make Barchie happen.

I hope V tells Betty soon about her feelings for Archie, the longer she waits it becomes about trustworthiness and not Betty having residual feelings for Archie, cause let's face it, she does, she didn't stop having feelings for Archie overnight. That's also the same reason I'm not worried about Barchie, Archie has had years to be with Betty and with every turn he's chosen not to be with her. He's had numerous opportunities to want Betty and has passed. If he ends up with Betty at this point it's only because for whatever reason he and V can't be together.

KJ and Camilla are absolutely adorable and ooze chemistry but HARD PASS on a RL relationship. Been there done that with OTH and I don't want anything interfering with my ship lol. They have enough chemistry as it is so a RL thing isn't going to enhance it imo.

This couple literally brought me back to fanforum lol. Thanks again Alexa for the icon!
Old 04-16-2017, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I just saw this on tumblr. Not sure if its accurate but I hope so! It clears it up.

Ana, Some highschoolers but not all. I wasn't in highschool. And my friends that were were mostly juniors or seniors, but that was just my experience. But just because they are having sex doesn't mean that safe sex shouldn't be promoted. I really hate when shows promote sex like its fun and awesome! in highschool. Its just icky to me. Archie with the teacher was horrible! There were zero consequences to that SL. Not even Archie was scolded and nothing was done about Grundy. Girl should have been thrown in jail.

Quote:
It's not overwhelming but plenty of people, men and women, are sexually confident and aware but are virgins or aren't having sex.
Yup. This was me. I think everyone assumed I wasn't in highschool but I definitely was. So I think its just as interesting a perspective to see a virgin that you wouldnt necessarily expect to be a virgin because they dont talk about it or make it a big deal or anything.

I have an issue with the drinking too. I mean, sure parties are fun to see and high schoolers do drink, that is true, but I like it when shows show some consequences. Archie drunk dials his dad and nothing is said about it. Then FP shows up at the party and hangs out with all the teens while they drink, it was really creepy to me.

I too thought it was weird that they had Archie pass out drunk and then the next scene was awake during the game, that was really weird.

Yeah Myrna, their first scene was EPICCCC I say, I mean, the way Archie was looking at her. And he couldn't take the grin off his face when they spoke. And I am so glad you are back and posting. This thread needed love!

Quote:
And then their moment in the closet was pure chemistry and attractions.
The closet scene is SUPER interesting to me. I love that Archie can ask her something and he asks if she had a boyfriend. LOL. REALLY ANDREWS, WHY ARE YOU CURIOUS. Then she asks about Betty too, because she obviously cares if he's interested in her or not. Then the "have you ever been in love?" question is pretty interesting too. Veronica says once, but she doesnt say who and we probably wont know who she was talking about. But i think it could easily come back to them. Same goes for when she asked if he's ever felt it... the feelings he hadn't felt for Betty. And he says he has, and we assume he mean Grundy, but who knows, maybe deep down he felt an instant connection to Veronica? Possible. Especially considering all the tension and the fact that they just kissed even though they knew they shouldn't.

It drives me nuts when anti fans say they have no connection and its purely physical, all because they kissed in the closet. Right. The person that Archie has confided in the most has been Veronica! More so than Betty and even his temporary gf Valerie. They have a deeper connection than any of Archies other relationships besides archie/fred or archie/jughead. Anti fans just dont want to admit that its there. And if you look at VA from 101 to now, they've shared consistent interactions and scenes. The same cant be said for some of the other pairings.

Quote:
I will say it's inevitable Archie and Betty will have something so I'm prepared for that.
I think so too. But I am hoping it'll be way down the line, like season 3, and it'll only happen temporarily, kind of like nate/serena on gossip girl. or even better, nate/vanessa. LOL.

I do think there have been little looks to betty/jughead, only a few but they've been there. But nothing too serious. And I hope by seasons end they are chalked up as just friend jealousy looks, the same that Betty may feel once she finds out. I would like to see A/V attempting a relationship this season, and keeping it a secret at first. Then maybe the crap hits the fan so they have to stay away from each other in season 2. So maybe V starts dating Reggie just to focus on someone else and then maybe B/J break up too and thats when BA get closer and start something, but they quickly realize they dont have feelings for each other in that way, and instead they are missing J and V. I can dream lol.

i mean, in the comics Archie chased Veronica the majority of the time so I hope thats similar in the show as well, him always putting Veronica first.

Last edited by Alexa; 04-16-2017 at 03:10 AM
Old 04-16-2017, 03:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay! I was pretty positive they didn't have sex but I'm glad it's been confirmed -allegedly. Just the way it was set up, if they had had sex there's no way Archie would have been sleeping on the floor afterwards, would have expected him to be in the bed with her holding her or something - I know it sounds cheesy lol. Can I repeat how much I love the fact he slept on the floor showing how much regard and respect he has for her THANK YOU WRITERS, that was a nice little touch. Hallelujah they didn't have sex because there's no reason to rush the relationship like that. Although I do think the Valerie relationship was a stall, Archie is basically onto girl #3, and that's not counting the Cheryl kiss because he clearly didn't invite or want it. I would hate for there to be any type of perception that Veronica is a fallback girl or anything like that. V, already called him out for trying to make her "back-up." Although again, going back to their first interactions, it's clear to me he wanted her and vice versa and they held back due to not wanting to hurt Betty.

although Veronica is super confident, sexy, aggressive etc. I wouldn't be surprised if she's a virgin. I think it would be nice to work against stereotypes. That guy that tried to **** shame her made a comment that because of the time she spent in the closet with Archie she couldn't play virginal or something like that. Personally, people in HS assumed I wasn't a virgin and would have convos w/ me based on that assumption and I didn't correct them. By college I just pretended I wasn't because at that point people acted like there was something wrong with a person who was still a virgin So again, it's a small thing that really doesn't mater, I was just throwing it out there. The V/A/B triangle is pretty epic so I don't see them having Archie have sex with either of them so casually. And then I thought, hey V could be a virgin too, just another dynamic. Ok enough discussing that lol.

My only issue with the drinking thing is that it was unrealistic to me that Alice Cooper was observing everything that was happening and didn't intervene or call the police, especially given how obsessive she's been over everyone and everything up to that point. Oh and Archie being sloppy drunk and drunk dialing his dad who doesn't immediately come home. I thought That was the whole point of the call, to get Fred back there. Jughead's dad somehow didn't phase me at all, he's an irresponsible f* boi so not shocking, but him just watching Cheryl tear into the core four did seem weird to me. None of these kids really have consequences for their actions, Archie was sleeping with a grown woman and everyone has basically shrugged that off. They all talk back to their parents, do whatever they want etc. being I'm from a different generation it's bizarre to me lol.

Today I saw a gif set where Archie did look a tad uneasy, say even jealous, at V calling Jughead Betty's bf. Blech. I will riot if they begin V&A then all his attention is given to Betty and he's suddenly interested in her romantic life

I love how Veronica has already made herself integral to Archie. He bombs his audition and she not only gets him a spot in the show, she offers to duet with him. She saw him in distress in the hallway and bandages him up. She's the person he decides to divulge his feelings with regarding his parents and she does the same. He says he feels like a mess and again she talks him through it. Combine that with the underlying sexual tension and these two were just a bomb waiting to explode.

I can get behind a secret relationship my only trepidation is the Betty factor. Them lying is bad but I honestly feel like it's crappy that they are put in that position in the first place. Hopefully Betty shocks them and shrugs it off - or at least pretends too. I mean seriously she knew they were into each other and unfortunately for her, Archie don't want her like that and that's not V's fault. She has Jughead now and basically has no choice but to be ok unless Jughead was right, she's slumming it with him only because Archie doesn't want her.

Sorry for being long winded! And thanks Alexa for the welcome I'm glad to be back and have a new ship to obsess over
Old 04-16-2017, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

I'm loving the discussion in here. Everyone has such great points. I liked that it was said that Archie and Veronica didn't have sex. I really didn't want that happening right off the bat. Plus, I loved that they were both smiley and giddy as it was and the fact that they were like that over just making out with each other makes it even more adorable . It also cements that they genuinely like and care for each other and it's not all about heat and passion.

Those icons are gorgeous, Alexa. I took a bunch .

Quote:
I think so too. But I am hoping it'll be way down the line, like season 3, and it'll only happen temporarily, kind of like nate/serena on gossip girl. or even better, nate/vanessa. LOL.
damn, that's serious.

I started out the show liking Archie/Betty or rather their potential, but I'm liking how it's shaking out relationship-wise on the show right now. I know it won't stay that way throughout a show like this, but AV and JB is a situation where all four characters can be happy without feeling like they paired everyone up just for the sake of pairing everyone up and it makes sense and has long-term potential. When Archie/Betty does happen (because it will in some form), I hope it's something that happens naturally when Veronica and Jughead are out of the picture somehow for reasons that are not love triangle/square related (though again I realize that's a long shot on a show like this ).

Quote:
Then FP shows up at the party and hangs out with all the teens while they drink, it was really creepy to me.
I felt the same for a bit. At least he knew to get everyone out of there when it got too crazy.
Andrea ღ|Icon: bakerolivia
Old 04-16-2017, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

just dropping this here first...

Spoiler:

Im sorry if spoilers aren't allowed on the board but I'm hoping tags are okay?

I love that there is a real discussion going on in here. Just like VA we are all intellectual.

Quote:
Just the way it was set up, if they had had sex there's no way Archie would have been sleeping on the floor afterwards, would have expected him to be in the bed with her holding her or something
OH TOTALLY. He would be all snuggled up to her and blissful and not able to stay away.

People saying Veronica is girl #3 or girl #4 if you include betty and also Cheryl are, I'm sorry... . Cheryl kissed him without his consent. Betty, he never had feelings for in that way. And IMO Grundy was taking advantage of HIM. So if anything I count 2 relationship but Valerie was even a blink and miss it distraction. And like you said Myrna, it was clear from day 1 that Archie was interested in Veronica. Had Archie not gone on that friend rant about Betty and told Archie how they were meant to be friends, etc, I think he would have tried something. In fact, he technically cheated on Grundy when he kissed V. But, with that said I do hope that Veronica brings up Valerie and how quick it is and hopefully Archie will say something about how he's like her sine the first moment she walked into Pops. That would be SO DAMN CUTE. I will pray for it. lol.

The parents on this show really suck.

The worst thing for me would be if AV start something, then B finds out and gets jealous and then Archie is all, well you are with Jughead! and theres this whole jealousy thing from both ends. That would just royally piss me off because V and J don't deserve that. Especially after Jughead already accused Betty of using him as a backup for Archie.

Quote:
I love how Veronica has already made herself integral to Archie. He bombs his audition and she not only gets him a spot in the show, she offers to duet with him. She saw him in distress in the hallway and bandages him up. She's the person he decides to divulge his feelings with regarding his parents and she does the same. He says he feels like a mess and again she talks him through it. Combine that with the underlying sexual tension and these two were just a bomb waiting to explode.
THIS. For me its not just the chemistry and sexual tension, its the fact that Veronica is always the one that is there for Archie. She has been there for him far more than Betty has. On top of that, she was hurt when he decided to do the duet with Valerie after all. She was jealous when she found out about them. They aren't just painting the seeds for VA and have since the pilot but they are really taking their time to write them as a meaningful, caring, relationship. Plus they are able to have fun and laugh together, which IMO is so necessary in a ship.

I wish that V was just honest with Betty in the last episode and told B. I kissed Archie again. I didnt mean to, but it happened. And the truth is that I actually think I like him. And then she can allow Betty to react but honestly V should say B doesnt have a right to be upset, which is the truth because Archie was never her boyfriend and he was never interested in her. Its unfair of Betty, who has a new boyfriend at that, to expect Archie or Veronica not to be happy.

And we're so glad you are back posting here because this thread needed some life breathed into it, I felt like eI was here all by myself. Which is funny because we actually have a lot of fans!

Quote:
Plus, I loved that they were both smiley and giddy as it was and the fact that they were like that over just making out with each other makes it even more adorable
YES TOTALLY. Their little smiles were so cute and its going to make their first time that much more special.

i think one thing keeping my fait is bughead because the writers seem to really like and care for them. So if they are at least endgame I think it means there is a better chance we could be too. Thats a while from now but still...
Old 04-17-2017, 06:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)
When Archie/Betty does happen (because it will in some form), I hope it's something that happens naturally when Veronica and Jughead are out of the picture somehow for reasons that are not love triangle/square related (though again I realize that's a long shot on a show like this ).

I couldn't agree more. I think I'm scarred from past triangles where couples are torn apart for contrived reasons just to keep the triangle on going. I think viewers are a little more sophisticated (best word I could come up with lol), so if that happens may lose viewers. I know I will stop watching a show in a heartbeat if things like triangles get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
just dropping this here first...

Spoiler:

Im sorry if spoilers aren't allowed on the board but I'm hoping tags are okay?

I love that there is a real discussion going on in here. Just like VA we are all intellectual.
Spoiler:

I could talk about this couple all day but I agree discussing with you guys is really worthwhile

Omg I'm with you, I will scream bloody murder if Archie says "well you're with Jughead" in a way that can be construed he's jealous or with Veronica because he can't be with Betty (which would be outrageous given his non-reciprocal romantic feelings since the Premier).

One of my biggest wishes is that VA have an actual meaningful discussion about Ms. Grundy and Valerie. Hopefully Archie says something about Ms, Grundy being an infatuation and not really real, and while Valerie is a nice girl, he really wanted to be with Veronica

I wanted Veronica to spill to Betty immediately too and they teased that she would those scoundrels lol. So now Betty can be mad and say it's about VA not being honest with her, which is true, but more likely because she's jealous. Again I need to remember these are teens because Betty can't reasonably expect VA not to be happy while she builds something with Jughead. She knows Veronica wanted Archie but backed off immediately upon learning about her feelings. And she saw Archie's reaction to Veronica & their chemistry for herself first hand.

VA's identical smiles at Jughead at the end of the episode was just They are so into each other.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the videos and icons, Alexa. They were SO beautiful in tihs episode. :thus: That second video is especially perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
They really do have the best chemistry. You can feel it. It puts you on edge, but in a good way.
This is exactly the kind of feeling I was trying to articulate when it comes to these two. They are deep and meaningful in all of these really subtle, beautiful ways. I think back, a lot, to that scene in the closet... It was the first time I personally saw the way they pull at each other and I loved it immediately. They're the only ship on the show that has that specific feeling.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I live them. They have so much chemistry ❤️❤️❤️
Old 04-17-2017, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Same Chryssi!

Myrna, I mean I understand that Betty would be hurt but I am hoping she would be over it after a while. I think and hope that her initial upset reaction will only be because they lied to her and not because she has feelings for Archie. But her not responding to Jughead who accused her of just waiting for Archie does worry me just a tiny bit.

It really could go either way, if they are setting this up to be all about AB and their feelings I will be really mad because they will have messed with not 1 but 3 relationships to get there. (first Val/Arch by doing Ver/Arch and then messing up both V/A and B/J for BA...)

So glad you are here Chelsea! I agree and thanks for using an icon . As far as when I first loved them it was pretty immediate for me too. I saw their first scene at pops and was just like . I loved how Archie looked at her. And I wasnt really feeling anything towards BA. Then Betty's crush on Archie just annoyed me and I liked how subtle VA were and how cool/collected V was. Then the kiss in the closet happened. I didnt feel an overwhelming amount of chemistry in that scene but I did feel it, and I felt way more in that tiny moment than for BA. I dont like when couples kiss that quick, but it was a truth or dare sort of situation so I was okay with it, it wasnt their REAL first kiss in some ways. I loved that the show continued to give them moments. Their little walk/talk outside of pops was cute too but what really sealed them for me was the scene where she helps with his hand. When he was like "jealous Ronnie?" that got me. I LOVE jealousy type stuff in relationships, at least in the early stages like that where it's clear that there are feelings there. And then they just got better from there and the last episode was like . So many good moments, their talk in the kitchen was just adorable and that hug! SO PURE.

Ill be searching for more videos tonight. I cant wait for the new episode I may have to do another countdown because that made it go super fast.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity or fate (View Post)
I think back, a lot, to that scene in the closet... It was the first time I personally saw the way they pull at each other and I loved it immediately. They're the only ship on the show that has that specific feeling.
Yes normally I wouldn't want my ship to have kissed so early on but that closet kiss was pure electricity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Same Chryssi!

Myrna, I mean I understand that Betty would be hurt but I am hoping she would be over it after a while. I think and hope that her initial upset reaction will only be because they lied to her and not because she has feelings for Archie. But her not responding to Jughead who accused her of just waiting for Archie does worry me just a tiny bit.
she didn't reply to that accusation which made me take pause too. I can understand if Betty's upset because they keep it from her, Veronica did say she would never do something like that again. But this is also different, Betty and Jughead are in a relationship now and it would also be selfish if Betty to not want them to be happy. I hope however the chips fall it's not some big blow out that pits Betty/V against each other.

Quote:
Ill be searching for more videos tonight. I cant wait for the new episode I may have to do another countdown because that made it go super fast.
Ooooooh what's a countdown? I can barely wait a week in between shows and now we have to wait TWO and they ended on a semi cliffhanger. I want to know, how did the night end between VA? Did they make out and then decide to have a sandwich then go to sleep? Did they go to Archie's bedroom with the intention on having sex and one of them stopped or passed out? Are they bf/gf now? Where are we picking up from? The day or a day after the kiss? Days or weeks? Are they going to be sneaking around in the interim or avoiding each other? I wanna know now lol.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Did they make out and then decide to have a sandwich then go to sleep? Did they go to Archie's bedroom with the intention on having sex and one of them stopped or passed out? Are they bf/gf now? Where are we picking up from? The day or a day after the kiss? Days or weeks? Are they going to be sneaking around in the interim or avoiding each other? I wanna know now lol.
me too.
Andrea ღ|Icon: bakerolivia
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top