Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2017, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Thanks Bee!

I still need to update with the videos and some extras.

I'm so happy to see all the new fans! I will add everyone.

Marah I just hesitate to say they are official until they actually talk about it. As of now it was just a "hook up" even though we know there is a deeper connection there. But we dont know for sure what either of them want.
Old 04-14-2017, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

This episode has brought me around to really liking them . Add me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I love the emotional complexity they have added to this pairing.
Same here .
Andrea ღ|Icon: bakerolivia
Old 04-14-2017, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

yes andrea! glad to see you here. i love your icon too. <3
Old 04-14-2017, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
yes andrea! glad to see you here. i love your icon too. <3
It's great to be here .

Thanks, I love yours as well .
Andrea ღ|Icon: bakerolivia
Old 04-14-2017, 09:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Thanks Bee!

I still need to update with the videos and some extras.

I'm so happy to see all the new fans! I will add everyone.

Marah I just hesitate to say they are official until they actually talk about it. As of now it was just a "hook up" even though we know there is a deeper connection there. But we dont know for sure what either of them want.
Thanks for the add!

And I agree, I wouldn't call them bf/gf yet although I think it's forthcoming provided they can get over the Betty hurdle. They only just kissed and then Veronica snuck out lol. But I think their relationship is beyond labels at this point. Archie had a "gf" yet the person he was confiding in and sharing with was Veronica. And anytime V entered a room, despite Archie having a "gf", V commanded his attention. I dunno I may be just shipping hard but the bf/gf label doesn't phase me with these two because the connection was there from the moment they met. They're the most connected relationship developed on screen by far imo.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
No, they didn't sleep together. They would have been in the same bed and would have been wrapped around one another.

I believe the only thing that they confirmed is that they are together, are in a relationship.
I'll have to disagree twice. First off, there isn't a rule. They might have just slept apart, but something might have still happened. It's not mandatory that they would wake up together. Besides, Archie was shirtless, the clues are there. If they didn't show, both possibilities still exist. Also, she didn't deny whatever Juggie was obviously implying on them sleeping together. Secondly, no, they aren't dating. I doubt they're gonna have anything official just yet, as well. The one thing that's been confirmed is that they are a thing, whatever that is.

Quote:
I love the fact that they had so many heart to heart moments. They were done so well. You can see that they have things in common, they their chemistry just jumps out at you.
Yeah, that definitely adds up to their development, how they can be so close and such great friends, even, and still be hot as **** and have heated makeouts in the AM.

Quote:
Too bad they feel like they are doing something wrong by being attracted to one another. It's like they have to spare everyone's feelings for wanting to explore What's clearly happening between them. Their hug wasn't in dangerous territory yet they still felt as though they were doing something awful by sharing a hug.
Oh, but that's the best part

Quote:
Those kisses and the way she straddled him . They wanted the other. They couldn't hold off anymore. And he kissed her first. Their eyes spoke without them having to express their feelings with words. They really do have a deep connection.
Amen to that!

I really like KJ's line. I didn't love "fated", though... It sounds so twilighty, I don't know... Right now, as I was reading Alexa's thoughts on it and those quotes I thought of Sweet Corruption. Just an idea. I think we'll still find a line on the show to better define them as a couple.

Speaking of their sweet scenes, I love that smile from Veronica when Archie kisses her out of nowhere and then she dives in, tongue and all, and just gives in to the moment. Man, talk about getting a ship that can do both...
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 04-15-2017, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I agree Myna, and it's interesting that Valerie broke up with him because he was "ignoring" her when hes shown time and again to put Veronica's needs in front of him. He noticed she wasn't happy at the party and went to talk to her, and a few episodes back he was willing to do the duet with her and drop Valeria because Veronica seemed upset then too.

Ana I dont think they slept together because I think the show is making it look like they did, but I will assume for now that they didn't only because I think that would be more of a surprise to the audience. I am hoping they didn't though because I think it would be sweet if Archie put her in his bed. But I am curious what happened after the make out? Neither of them seemed that drunk to me. And had they slept together, why wouldn't Archie have just stayed in the bed? It seems like maybe once she fell asleep he didn't want it to be like he was taking advantage of her or something so he let her have his bed.

I do agree that they aren't together yet but this certainly may lead to it, they were both so smiley the morning after.

I think they are "fated" to be together because of the comics and all the history they have and I felt it fit best with the quote we used, but its not their official couple name, dont worry. I like the idea of switching it up. I want to use Iconic once and I like the idea of using Safe Harbor for when we use the "safe" quote. I also thought of some sort of Spark title or Connection or something because they really just seem to have this intense THING when they are together. Sweet Corruption can be used at some point too, she had that quote in the newest episode about the new york socialite corrupting the small town boy or whatever it was so that would fit perfectly. I think something will pop out at us soon too, if the promo is anything to go by.

WHY is Archie wearing that suit again and why/where are VA kissing, gosh, I am so curious.

I made a lot of VA icons from the episode

Last edited by Alexa; 04-15-2017 at 06:32 PM
Old 04-15-2017, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new one. Love this OP!
Old 04-15-2017, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

Definitely going use those amazing icons, great job Alexa

I love the fact that Archie doesn't have to think about his attraction to Veronica, it's just there. It was there from the beginning.

We already know what they are trying to have isn't going to be easy, that they are going to have so many outside forces that's going to try and get between, but it's going to be so worth it. I don't want their relationship to be a walk in a park. They are going to have to fight for it. Being together/trying to be together is going to hurt someone that they both care about. And we also have to think about their parents, are they going to approve of them? Mr. Lodge won't.

Archie and Veronica are so intense and I'm shocked that they held off from kissing again.

I feel like the more people that are against them, are only going to make Archie and Veronica want to be together that much more.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 04-15-2017, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Great icons!

I feel like their chemistry is very natural and there is an underlying heat there that really works. My only concern thus far has been ARchie being good to Veronica and he is definitely at his best around her.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Amazing icons, Alexa!

And then again, I hope we get flashbacks to what really happen. If this was abc I'd say they did it for sure but the network can't show it. But then again I'm Supergirl they didn't show a thing either, they just showed monel on her bed.

I really love it how they're developing them. This whole thing about Archie caring about Verónica more than he did his own girlfriend of sorts, it's really my type of storyline

Yeah, for now, I like the alternation of titles according to the quotes, they fit. Iconic is great too.
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 04-15-2017, 10:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Totally grabbing an icon, I was about to look for one to change my avi so thanks Alexa!

Regarding the sex thing: not only am I positive that they didn't have sex, I wouldn't be shocked if it turns out V is a virgin. I think it's expected that she wouldn't be one since she's from New York, cultured, advanced, was previously a queen bee, etc etc she also has a vulnerability about her that she reveals to Betty & Archie. I think she may have waited to have sex, I could be wrong but I hope I'm right. Haha or I may be wrong on all of this.

I'm loving their development so far. Archie sleeping on the floor was such a gentlemanly thing to do. If I were to guess what happened, they made out, maybe made it to the bed and she passed out, and so he slept on the floor as a sort of chivalrous gesture. Shows he really liked and respects her.

And it makes me laugh too that he paid more attention to Veronica rather than Valerie. I actually didn't mind Archie & Val getting together, I knew he and Veronica would end up together eventually anyway, but once he and Val did happen, it was boring, maybe partly because his attention was more on Veronica than her lol.

And both their smiles with Jughead these two are really smitten.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Those are incredible icons!
Emily
Old 04-15-2017, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Great icons!

I feel like their chemistry is very natural and there is an underlying heat there that really works. My only concern thus far has been ARchie being good to Veronica and he is definitely at his best around her.
Yes, I have to agree

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 04-15-2017, 04:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
Yes, I have to agree
Yes! I meant to respond to same post. There's definitely a natural attraction there with an underlying heat which makes it interesting.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top