Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2017, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

FATED | ArchieKins & Ronnie #2: "When he sees Veronica, it's just E N D G A M E." - KJ Apa

a r c h i e & v e r o n i c a

appreciation thread

xxx

"When he sees Veronica, it's just e n d g a m e."

fans:
001. Alexa
002. Chasing the Sun
003. dragonfire
004. ds44
005. that's a bingo
006. Way Too Keen
007. Rickylious
008. Heαrt&Souℓ
009. SweetSymphony
010. AnaMack
011. B.Chambers
012. Lozza~TheAussieChick~
013. Serendipity or Fate
014. Klane
015. WonderlandGabby
016. Calgaryfan2006
017. Swifty Muggle
018. Annie-Day10♥'
019. The Apt
020. Barstool Prophet
021. Myna
022. bscgirl99
023. Walt Reynolds
024. Sourburst
025. Chastidy
026. stlavin95

honorary:
001. KJ Apa
002. Camila Mendes
003. Madelaine Petsch
004. Hermione Lodge

"You know he l o v e s her the minute he meets her."

xxx

"We’ve had this day with each other from the very beginning Archiekins.”

xxx

future titles:
001. "Ask me a question Archie. Ask me anything you want."
002. [7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN] "We definitely shouldn't do this." [They do it anyway]
003. [TRUE LOVE] "You know he loves her the minute he meets her."
004. [FATED] "When he sees Veronica, it's just endgame." - KJ
005. "Ronnie, a little help here?"
006. "Jealous Ronnie?"
007. Because she looked back
008. [HEAVEN] "Please, I had my 7 minutes in heaven Archie Andrews."
009. "I do think Veronica's really good for Archie." - CM
010. "They do have some sweet scenes together." - Glamour Magazine
011. [MEANT TO BE] "Is she meant for Archie?" - Glamour Magazine
012. "If anyone can help him through whatever he’s going through, it’s her." - CM
013. [INTERTWINED] "She’s kind of the strength in his life." - CM
014. "That was a good scene! [1x05 hall scene] I like that scene." - KA
015. [CONNECTED] "Veronica and Archie kinda have a thing going on for sure." - KA
016. [JAY AND BAY] "What do you say Archiekins? Be a Jay to my Bay?" - VL
017. [SAFE HARBOR] "Just focus on someone that makes you feel safe." - VL
018. “[Camila] was the first person that came to mind. I love her though, I love her.” - KJ
019. CM: "She told me I'm a good kisser." KA: "I can confirm that, actually."
020. I: Betty or Veronica? KJ: Veronica. Camila: I choose you too Archie.
021. You're a little more dangerous than you look, aren't you?
022. [SWEET CORRUPTION] “Isn’t it the New York sophisticate that is supposed to corrupt the sweet small town boy?"
023. [EPIC] “What if I’d left Riverdale with my mom?" “We wouldn’t have met and that would have been a tragedy of epic proportions.”
024. “I'm messed up Veronica.” “We all are Archie. And honestly, you less than most.”
025. [SPARKS FLY] “So… you and Veronica?” “Yeah.” [/I][cue archies huge smile]
026. "Archie and I were fine, before YOU got here."
027. "The last time you brought me scones, it was because you kissed Archie."
028. [PASSION] Archie moved on (...) sharig a passionate kiss with Veronica and giving in to the tension that has been bubbling between the two since the start of the series. - etonline
029. [LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT] "That all started in that first episode when she walked into the diner, and as soon as Archie saw her, he was like, 'Woah, sh--,'" - KJ Apa
030. "That's something that will be going on in the future, definitely." - KJ
031. LUCKY: (on kissing Camila) "It was good. Working with Cam is really easy. And I'm lucky I get to, you know... [kiss her]. She's a beautiful girl." - KJ Apa
032. "There's little things in season 1 that kinda hint towards (Varchie) and then they finally get together" - KJ
033. "She's coming in and it goes in slow motion - everything from there just goes." - KJ
034. [ICONIC] "It all started in the first episode. As soon as he saw her in the diner, that iconic moment." - KJ
035. “We had a moment. Beautiful, but fleeting, moment.”
036. “I don’t regret anything we said, Veronica. Or did.”
037. [BOYFRIEND WORTHY] “I think you might be boyfriend worthy.” “I agree.”
038. “Lets test that [boyfriend] theory at the dance.”
039. [PARTNERS] “What if we just finally get to sing that duet together?”
040. [Your songs make you wanna slit your wrists]: V: in and amazing way!
041. [BONNIE AND CYLDE] “Hey, if it’s going to help you, then I’m in.”
042. “Veronica, I really wanna help you. I do.”
043. “Off to a late night rendezvous with a certain raven-haired princess?”
044. “I’ve been thinking about what you asked. I wanna help you.”
045. “I’ll be right there next to you, doing what I can to help. If you’ll let me.”
046. “I walk through the valley of darkness. And Archie Andrews is there with a smile.”
047. “So Archie and Veronica are...?” “The magic 8 ball says yes.”
048. I: Does this investigation bring Veronica and Archie even closer? | KJ: Yes. it does.
049. I: Would you like to see V/A last? | KJ: I would like to see him settle down a bit. So I think that there's def. potential for that. I hope it does happen.
050. "I think AV will continue and I definitely think the fans are going for it as well." - KJ
051. "I think there's potential for AV to be together for a long time." - KJ
052. "I would like to see them get together for sure and stay together." - KJ
053. "Do you think he will ever be able to settle into one women." | "I think so. I think theres potential of that with Veronica because of the small history that they shared."
054. "It all started in the pops diner when he first sees her and he just like... everything kinda goes from there." - KJ
055. “I like her a lot. She’s amazing.” - Archie
056. “We’re both so lucky don’t you think? To have found the people we were meant to be with.” - Betty
057. “I was seeing Betty and Jughead and I was seeing how good they were and it confirmed how I've been feeling this last week"
058. [SOULMATES] "I wanna be that for you.” “A soulmate? A broad shoulder I could cry on every now and then?” “Yeah.” “I love that.”
058. [DUET PARTNERS] "I wanna share it with you."
059. [FROM THE BEGINNING]“We’ve had this day with each other from the very beginning Archiekins.”
060. “At the end of the season, Archie stays with a girl. And that’s definitely who he should be with.”
061. I: "I'm loving the relationship between you and Archie" C: "Aww I know."

xxx

"I wanna be that for you."
"A soulmate?"

icons:
001 | 002

fan pages:
001 | 002 | 003

fanfiction:
001 | 002 | 003

fan videos:
001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005
006 | 007 | 008 | 009 | 010

xxx

"Just focus on someone that makes you feel s a f e."

scene/pic of the moment:

https://archieandveronicas.tumblr.co...kj-apa-discuss

"At the end of the season Archie stays with a girl. And that's definitely who he should be with."

previous threads:
001 | 002 | 003

xxx

"I’ll be right there next to you, doing what I can to help."

xxx

Last edited by Alexa; 06-19-2017 at 08:17 PM
Old 04-13-2017, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

another kiss from the promo yay!

Old 04-14-2017, 12:19 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with the title.
Old 04-14-2017, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

thanks!

I figured I would use the fated title now and we can use the "safe harbor" one next with the "find someone that makes you feel safe" quote or whatever. We can also use EPIC at one point if we want because she said not meeting archie would have been a disaster of epic proportions lol. and love at first sight for the madeline quote....

Anyways, they were phenomenal tonight, I updated the OP with some moments. Their scenes were just so great, I love that Archie followed her to the kitchen because he saw she was upset. And the hug! . Then of course the make out scene was just perfect. i love that they talked about their parents. They have a lot in common! And they are both so kind and honest and caring with one another. I love when she told him he wasn't that messed up and then he just leaned in to kiss her. And her face after before she kissed him again? UGH they are just just so hot. And then of course her smile in the kiss and after she woke up.

i loved the end too when Jughead asked bout them and Archie just smiled. It seemed like he was gonna say something else about her but then Jughead stopped him. I wonder what will happen next week.

Did they sleep together or not? (my guess is no) and i hope they talk about it and what they are? Obviously Veronica feels guilty for it because of the scone she brought Betty. It'll be interesting to see what happens next, but we got another kiss in the promo so clearly, something sparks again.

which, btw, that would be a good title as well, Sparks or something of that sort.

Here are some quotes we can add to future titles:

“Isn’t it the New York sophisticate that is supposed to corrupt the sweet hometown boy?"

“Everyday I wonder, what if I’d left Riverdale with my mom? Would things be… would I be better off?”
“We wouldn’t have met and that would have been a tragedy of epic proportions.”

“I'm messed up Veronica.”
“We all are Archie. And honestly, you less than most.”

“So… you and Veronica?”
“Yeah.”
[cue archies huge smile]
Old 04-14-2017, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

No, they didn't sleep together. They would have been in the same bed and would have been wrapped around one another.

I believe the only thing that they confirmed is that they are together, are in a relationship.

Archie and Veronica are now boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm so happy about it, but we know there is going to be some obstacles standing in their way. They might even end before they truly start. I mention how they both felt guilty for even being attracted to one another during their hug in the kitchen.

I love the fact that they had so many heart to heart moments. They were done so well. You can see that they have things in common, they their chemistry just jumps out at you.

I saw from the start how potential Archie and Veronica could be.

And I wanted to post more of my thoughts about the episode which I posted before in the last thread in case more of you wanted to see it.

Finally we had some great Archie and Veronica scenes! They really do have the best chemistry. You can feel it. It puts you on edge, but in a good way.

Loved how Archie noticed V once she came through the door. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. He's always staring after Veronica. He followed her into the kitchen. He couldn't want to go to her. He had to check up on her.

I also liked that he opened up to Veronica about his mom and dad. He wanted to vent to her. He chose to. She was the right person in his book. He feels like they are experiencing the same things when it comes to their family and home life. He wanted to give her a piece of himself. I absolutely loved how he even told her about choosing to stay behind with his dad when his mom took off.

Veronica returned the favor and told him about her family, about her dad threatening her. She trusted him that much to tell him. I loved how she accepted him, that she wanted his arms around her.

Too bad they feel like they are doing something wrong by being attracted to one another. It's like they have to spare everyone's feelings for wanting to explore What's clearly happening between them. Their hug wasn't in dangerous territory yet they still felt as though they were doing something awful by sharing a hug.

So many opening up moments between them in this episode and they were the best. They were sitting close and I looking into each other's eyes. Those moments were real and raw, nothing was left unsaid.

Those kisses and the way she straddled him . They wanted the other. They couldn't hold off anymore. And he kissed her first. Their eyes spoke without them having to express their feelings with words. They really do have a deep connection.

I also loved that they didn't sleep together. Veronica was even impressed with Archie's for not taking advantage of her. I loved her little kiss in his cheek before she left. I just hope Jughead doesn't get the wrong idea, but he seemed petty cool about it. V was unable to keep the smile from her face. She was happy, very happy.

Btw, I love the OP .

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 04-14-2017, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Great thoughts!

Wait why are you saying they are boyfriend/girlfriend? Im not so sure abut that. I can see them both agreeing not to make a thing about the other night and then perhaps they end up kissing again. But we'll see where they go with it.

I too love that they actually had conversations and it wasn't just a make out. It kind of shuts up the haters because they actually DO discuss deep and real things. More than some other ships.

Also I want to point out that Archie seemed pretty drunk, but then he dialed his father and passed out, so to me it seemed that he sobered up a bit. And in the convo with Veronica he didn't seem that drunk. And the next morning he was all smiley to Jughead, so I def. dont think he will regret it.

If anything, I think that Veronica will be the one to try to halt things because she wont want to hurt Betty but I think she will cave and kiss him again (based on that promo). Either that or they will agree to keep whatever is going on with them secret for a while.

Though I wonder if anything will be said about Valerie, like if Veronica will bring her up and what Archie will say about that.

Thanks about the OP!
Old 04-14-2017, 06:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi can I be added please?

I wasn't too sure about these two in the first episode, but I actually love all of their scenes together!

The 100. Game of Thrones.
Icon: Saejima
Old 04-14-2017, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Hi, please add me.

I really like these two.
Old 04-14-2017, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Welcome you guys

Glad to have you come join us!

Alexa, I thought so, but maybe I am wrong. I guess we won't find out until the show returns. I can't believe we have to wait again.

I'm just happy we made progress with these two

They listened to the other vent and offered support while acting on their attraction

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 04-14-2017, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Their scenes where seriously hot. I wish it had of been a little longer. . Please add me
Emily
Old 04-14-2017, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I love that they share a connection too. They can talk to each other about their issues. They have hotness and a very nice emotional connection as well. Really like them!
Old 04-14-2017, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread Alexa...beautiful OP.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-14-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I love the emotional complexity they have added to this pairing.
Old 04-14-2017, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I love the emotional complexity they have added to this pairing.
Nice way of putting it, Shu. Totally agree.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Hiya can I please be added? Haven't truly liked a new ship in so long and these two had me from the very first glance.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top