Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2017, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that line was to make it clear nothing happened.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh man, I loved this episode. Bughead looks like it's back on track. Badas$$ Betty has declared war! Serve. Living for the Archie/Betty friend scenes. Shock Jug and Toni eating together... Yikes. Love hearing Alice saying the word fornicators .

Herimone wants to know who brought the Jingle Jangle, Reggie has a big mouth.. sure blame the south side...

It's all Nick's fault..

Jingle Jangle stays in your system for three days> What? ...

Josphine is in trouble....

It's a raid!

Kevin/V confessional.. V doesn't want her dad to know about Nick. She is trying to keep the peace.

I didn't like Kevin so easily taking Veronica's side over Betty's. They have been friends longer.
?

Uh-oh the mask calls. He wants the sugarman... what is that my new UN

Cheryl is always wearing red, and serving.

Jug is in the serpents layer. The house of the dead.

THe Ghoulies

I keep hearing the goonies.

Cheryl is still fantasizing about her brother.. Maybe Clifford did her a favour. Get over your brother please..

B & V make up. V saying facial made me laugh.... Bitches for life.. Betty's got eyes on them..

I love Skeet and all things Skeet related. He is the best part of any episode. Please get him out of jail... He declares it's time to race...

Toni is usurped... for race vixen. It had to be Cheryl.

What are you doing here ...

Jug and Betty fixing the car It's everything... Please just tell him... Aw Angst..

V/A in bed where they belong

Don't worry Ronnie, Archie has a plan...

It's Race time... Don't ride the clutch Jug..

Cheryl serving it again starting the race.. .and they are off... Archie hits the breaks - you suck Archie... but he saved the day... Sort of.

Archie - I don't know how I feel.

What car did Bets get into ?

Oh and Tallboy isn't that tall...

Cheryl and Mom heart to heart- She finally spills on the sugarman...

Ring Ring Betty, Uh-oh the mask.. Betty is turning tables... She has been a bad girl...

Care to comment?

The hunter has become the hunted...

Raid! Jug and Toni interuptus... the sugarman is a teacher... what?

Betty and Jughead back together? Really? Please!
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

What a crazy episode of Riverdale!

I guess Betty plan about the Sugar Man backfired. Sugar Man won't face justice the legal way.

I can't believe the Sugar Man was really the English Lit teacher at Southside high. I guess that saying is correct, you never really know a person.

Archie called the calls about the race.

Betty and Veronica made up. At least Betty finally came clean to her and Jug.

It was nice to have a scene with FP.

Loved the scene involving all the parents at the Coopers. Fred and Hiram were eyeing one another. Hiram called Alice acid queen Alice lol

Of course the Mayor would go after the Southside hard if it involved her daughter.

I guess we're getting a Reggie and Joise pairing.

Liked all the scenes with Cheryl and her mother. Liked that she stayed over at Veronica's house.

Veronica continues to be flawless and amazing. I'm loving her growing friendship with Cheryl , Joise, and Kevin.

Nick is a piece of crap and he got what he deserved in the end. No one messes with the Lodge family. That last scene between them showed that they aren't to be reckoned with.

Always love the moments with Archie and Veronica.

Bughead is back together.

Yes to more Jug and Toni bonding. I just love their dynamic and how she stayed over. Jug really didn't want to leave her when Southside high was raided by the Sheriff.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 02:02 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I am so anxious for Jughead to tell Betty he slept with someone else. It's going to destroy her.
You seem so happy to watch Betty be utterly destroyed/hurt... everything ok there?
I did really like this episode too though, I felt that Betty's turn around on the Black Hood (finally!!) was so good to watch, along with the gang getting back together for the most part, Reggie getting justice, Cheryl having a real, solid emotional core in her plot line, Cheryl's drag race outfit, I could just go on and on!
While I have nothing against Toni, how is she going to say that that meant nothing to her? Has she made out with all the serpents? If not, I feel like there's still something going on feelings wise, but I don't think the writers will really play it out.
I feel like this episode was packed with some real girl power though! From Toni's response to the makeout (even though I have my previous thoughts on it), the Betty and Veronica getting back together, and then to Cheryl and her mom finally uniting (thank god)! Also, I loved how Cheryl was basically saying 'good riddance' to her Dad because of what he did - I mean, she can have some happy childhood memories of him if she wants, but he was a pretty bad guy.
I'm starting to feel like Hiram is either connected to or is the Black Hood. It just seems like a weird connection to them finding out that Veronica was almost raped by Nick, and then in the next scene with them, he's badly injured. If not, do we really need two 'murderers for justice' in this town? My theory would also be kind of disproved by the fact that I don't really see Hiram rooting for justice in Riverdale, considering he was in jail once himself...
I don't know. I guess I'll see on the next episode!!
mariekristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

^When is anxiety a good thing?

You shouldn't make fun of people who suffer with it either. They won't take the insult as well as I have.
Old 11-20-2017, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think she thought you meant "excited anxious" Like, when you are excited for something you are anxious for it to happen. She thought you were happy about Betty being hurt.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

When is 7 out?
Old 11-22-2017, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
When is 7 out?
Next Week.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top