Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2020, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlurianFox (View Post)
Can I be added? I love these two.
Welcome. You have been added.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

my ultimate otp! can i be added?
Old 01-22-2020, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by professional_fangirl (View Post)
my ultimate otp! can i be added?
Welcome. You have been added.
Old 01-31-2020, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

Loved their scene this week.

icon
Old 01-31-2020, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

I'm glad.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

even though it was all an act we got some scenes

{}
Old 03-05-2020, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, better than nothing.
Old 03-11-2020, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
even though it was all an act we got some scenes
Sometimes... what starts as one thing can certainly can lead to a whole new thing. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the thing that makes them realize that maybe.. maybe there is something there. Hidden underneath all this time.
Old 04-15-2020, 11:20 PM
Extreme Fan

long time no post, but from what I saw on Twitter, I had to see and catch up w/how Betty and Archie led to tonight's ep... #BarchieRising? lol.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

OMG! I honestly have stopped watching, but today I was brought back to the craziness. So happy with their scenes today. So well-acted... Thank you Lili and KJ for these amazing scenes. No matter what happens, we'll have these moments. FINALLY!

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 04-16-2020, 07:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
OMG! I honestly have stopped watching, but today I was brought back to the craziness. So happy with their scenes today. So well-acted... Thank you Lili and KJ for these amazing scenes. No matter what happens, we'll have these moments. FINALLY!
Hi! I see you're an OG like me, lol. I haven't had a chance to post as much but seeing some of the scenes last night makes me curious. I like all the couples, but I notice it is pretty much
bettty/jug heavy here...are the fandoms rivals hardcore for Riverdale?

Anyhow, did you see the whole episode? What led to Betty/Archie's scenes? How long has this been going on in Archie's side?

It's so strange how the pendulum has swung back to them.
Old 04-16-2020, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMovieGrrl (View Post)
Hi! I see you're an OG like me, lol. I haven't had a chance to post as much but seeing some of the scenes last night makes me curious. I like all the couples, but I notice it is pretty much
bettty/jug heavy here...are the fandoms rivals hardcore for Riverdale?

Anyhow, did you see the whole episode? What led to Betty/Archie's scenes? How long has this been going on in Archie's side?

It's so strange how the pendulum has swung back to them.
Hi!

I wouldn't be so sure that the pendulum has swung back full time to Barchie. You never really know with these kinds of shows. I don't take them so seriously anymore as fan wars can get too toxic plus, TBH, I don't really enjoy the stories. S2 just got way too weird for my taste, so to answer your question, I actually have no idea what led to the kiss. I do follow some Barchie stans on twitter so from what I know they were pretending to be a couple before this episode. I have no idea why though. I think it's related to Jughead's supposed death?

See? I'm useless

I definitely watched S1 and have always been a fan of this couple. I think Bughead are nice and they do have chemistry, but I've always been Barchie even in the comics.

The fanwars are probably just the same with any show. I try to steer clear of any negativity so I just basically follow what I like and try to avoid reading replies that forget that this is just a TV show.

Anyway, I'm gonna enjoy Barchie scenes as long as we have them. I think KJ and Lili have great chemistry together and I'll always root for Barchie just to see these actors together.

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 04-17-2020, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, they were pretending to be a couple so Jughead's mean schoolmates would think Jug was dead, and that Betty had moved on. At the end of the ep, Jughead's revealed to be alive. Both Veronica and Jughead ask Barchie if they had any feelings while they were pretending. They deny it but they start flirting via text.

In Wed's ep, Archie signs them all up to sing in the variety show. Varchie and Bughead have fights, and Barchie admits they just wanted to have fun for once this year. Hence, the singing, which lead to the KISS. IMHO, Archie has always had feelings for her. I really think it's up to Betty now.

icon
Old 04-17-2020, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, is this the culmination of what Kevin said about them back in the first episode of season 1, that they were endgame?
Old 04-17-2020, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

happy that we got scenes but a bit confused as they seem in love with their other half
I am an OG barchie fan but all of a sudden

love the flashbacks

{}
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top