Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2017, 01:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

That is a great photo, thanks for posting that .
Old 04-15-2017, 02:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Gorgeous photo.

I don't know. I think Archie & Betty is popular ship, I don't understand why you say people hate them. That's so not true.(Bughead fans do, but who else) Just check Twitter, Facebook. We have many fans. It's just we get no interaction, so most of us are not watching anymore. When show started it was all about Barchie. Bughead was the only couple with actual scenes, it's obvious they'll have most vocal fanbase.
Old 04-15-2017, 02:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't get it either. Barchie is popular ship. Give us scenes and our fanbase will become 10 times bigger.

Lili and KJ need to date
Old 04-15-2017, 04:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieSC (View Post)
I don't know. I think Archie & Betty is popular ship, I don't understand why you say people hate them. That's so not true.(Bughead fans do, but who else) Just check Twitter, Facebook. We have many fans.
I don't know who you mean, but just assuming it's at least partly me - I know that they do have fans, well obviously, but it does feel that the others main ships are bigger and louder rn. (and ruder, but I disgress) Even looking at the question Cole got - the interviewer apparently didn't think to include them as an option.
Anyway, I don't do facebook for that, but I did see the showrunner dude specifically tweeted about people wanting a Betty/Archie scene, so he's noticing the fans, at least.

KJ and Lili stood next to each other in most of the group pics from Coachella.
Old 04-15-2017, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Books and Writing

I don't follow a lot of Riverdale stuff, so I haven't seen much Barchie stuff, and the people I follow tend to prefer Bughead so its hard to see for me whether they are popular or not. Or maybe they're not as vocal
Old 04-15-2017, 05:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nah, they have many fans, I do follow some Riverdale groups over internet (I'm not active though). It's just we didn't get anything lately to speak about.
But I'm glad we are getting noticed by writers lately. Hopefully soon they'll say that Barchie is most popular ship, they definitely deserve it. I think CW is the kind of channel that usually make most popular ships endgame.
Old 04-15-2017, 06:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm active on Tumblr (I even gif this show regularly), and the vibe I get on that site is that we're definitely not one of the popular ships. Not surprising though, due to the lack of scenes

I'm glad some of you guys are feeling more hopeful after the last episode, you need to feed me some of that optimism
Old 04-15-2017, 07:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixoria (View Post)
I'm active on Tumblr (I even gif this show regularly), and the vibe I get on that site is that we're definitely not one of the popular ships. Not surprising though, due to the lack of scenes

I'm glad some of you guys are feeling more hopeful after the last episode, you need to feed me some of that optimism
Well, tumblr is a kind of place where you make gifs, post pictures and so on. Obviously there won't be much Barchie shippers, since we had no scenes during 5? episodes? there is just nothing to post On the other hand I actually saw Barchie gif from latest episode on tumblr and it got around 1000likes, it's not that bad if you ask me.

Barchie is popular on twitter and I think our fanbase will post more on youtube when we'll start to get scenes.

A huge factor in Bugheads popularity is Cole's fame (c'mon, guy has 4million! followers due to his childhood roles) and media which constantly promotes just that ship.

I must say I really love Barchie build up, would be better if we got more but whatever. So far they are seriously the only couple we can call slow burn.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

Speaking of gifs..

Old 04-15-2017, 09:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Speaking of gifs..

Beautiful gif set
Old 04-16-2017, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

We finally got some scenes and I couldn't be more happy about it.
Old 04-16-2017, 04:59 PM
New Fan

Hello! While I do like Betty and Jughead together, lately I've been warming towards the Betty/Archie ship (at least on the show; I've always loved them in the comics, though). I wouldn't mind if they were endgame.

Last edited by breathlessparadise; 04-16-2017 at 05:07 PM
Old 04-16-2017, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Books and Writing

Welcome That's great to hear.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Welcome
Old 04-17-2017, 05:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

What do you think might happen between Archie & Betty in the finale?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top