Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2018, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

eason 3 Episode 3: Chapter Thirty-Eight: As Above, So Below Discussion Thread

Chapter Thirty-Eight: As Above, So Below Discussion Thread

Suspicious roadblocks threaten to delay the opening of the speakeasy; Betty and Jughead follow different leads; Archie is forced to make a difficult decision.

Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

The S is missing in the title
cherrypie12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 11:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Falice

loved the speakeasy undergroud club
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was very entertaining but frustrating/annoying in parts.

Let's start with Archie's storyline... Not sure I am really enjoying this one. It just feels so "prison break" with him in there. I really cant wait for him to be out of there and interacting with the gang again. I really didnt think they were going to drag this prison storyline out so long. And a prison escape? Really? Seems really dumb and not very smart. Cant Archie just serve his time so he can get out?

The speakeasy for minors was sort of cool and fun, good for Veronica for doing that I suppose and I liked that we got a bit more Josie and Reggie this episode and that we got to see Toni/Cheryl together. Not sure why Penny is getting involved with another highschool student though. Doesn't she have better things to do, jeez. Definitely feel like Reggie/Veronica is going to happen this season and I am not really for it. Also bummed we didnt get more of Kevin after last weeks episode but maybe they will continue that later on.

LOVE watching jughead/betty together so much and they were my favorite part of the episode. I also am really enjoying the gargoyle king storyline. I think it is somehow related to the farm people but I am not sure how yet. And I am not sure that Alice knows that. I cant stand Alice this season though, other than the Falice stuff. I understand FP not wanting Jughead to play the game but to burn the book was so annoying. And now everyone has copies anyways. How nutso is Ethel seriously? lmao.

I am glad that this season has been light on Hiram though, thats for sure!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 04:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Archie's stupid arc about being in prison reminds me of Cheryl's stupid arc about being sent to the sister of quiet mercy... it doesn't work. It annoys the hell out of me... it needs to end ASAP

Veronica's storyline is boring. Hoping it get better

I'm very intrigued about the game tho... really want to know what's going on there
Arien Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't like the non alcoholic speak easy. I guess the writers are trying not show the kids drinking, but it's kind of dumb. I love that V is getting something to do, but I wish it was better written.

I hope this game storyline pays off. So far I am not liking it.
Emily
Old 10-29-2018, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

I enjoyed the episode. Especially Falice&Bughead.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

They had some good moments for sure . FP and Alice is long awaited for me.
Emily
Old 10-31-2018, 01:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
They had some good moments for sure . FP and Alice is long awaited for me.
Me too, but if anyone has long awaited the longest it's the Falice Captains themselves.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 01:43 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
I don't like the non alcoholic speak easy. I guess the writers are trying not show the kids drinking, but it's kind of dumb. I love that V is getting something to do, but I wish it was better written.

I hope this game storyline pays off. So far I am not liking it.

I finally saw this episode over the weekend. I was thinking when I saw Archie break that bottle of rum that well he just wasted what seemed like a fine bottle of rum, but he is a minor so OK. He probably doesn't need to start a drinking habit, though living in Riverdale I don't think is a good way to stay sober if that's his plan for the next few years.

Moving on. I wonder how many times the response to ''You have to kiss me first'' is ''You can't be serious.'' or ''You mist be joking.''
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

They do drugs but can't drink .
Emily
Reply   Post New Thread