Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2017, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Boyfriend ♥ Girlfriend {Bughead} #6: If were gonna be together I wanna know who you are. All of it.

Welcome to the sixth Bughead Appreciation Thread!

[x]

the supporters

1. Alexa
2. Stephie*
3. dragonfire
4. Barstool Prophet
5. katie9821
6. Heαrt&Souℓ
7. Calgaryfan2006
8. girl under the floor
9. foreveryoung20
10. The Apt
11. Tennessee Whiskey
12. kabous
13. Evil Poptart
14. SweetAsCandy
15. My Kind Of Crazy
16. Quin611
17. bscgirl99
18. Lxury
19. Crumps5
20. chasing the sun
21. Stars Fade
22. marymr22
23. tash26
24. firewall
25. serendipity or fate
26. breath we drew
27. Annie-Day10♥'
28. tinnie75
29. kornelia444
30. pookiepookie

the moments

[x]

the wishlist

1.A hug
2.First kiss
3.Cheek kiss
4.Holding hands
5.Foreheads touching
6.First argument
7.First "I love you"
8.Kiss during/after an argument
9.Kiss in the rain
10.Betty comforting Jughead
11.Jughead comforting Betty
12.Betty protecting Jughead
13.Jughead protecting Betty
14.Their first time
15.Jughead carrying Betty bridal-style
16.Jughead dreaming/daydreaming about Betty
17.Sharing a bed
18.Living together
19.Cooking for each other/together
20.Betty feeding Jughead a bite of her food
21.Betty throwing a birthday party for Jughead
22.Jughead and Betty drinking together

"...if Jughead can be a force of c l a r i t y in Betty's life in that moment where she's sort of hyperventilating and panicking -- if his romance with Betty can be the thing that allows her to see clearly, that's something I think he would take p r i d e in."
- Cole

"..he just really cares about Betty because she's so lovable and I think he can't help it. But Betty sees this genuine, outsider in him and she can relate because I think Betty feels like an outsider at times too. I think that is what d r a w s her to him a little bit because they both don’t necessarily fit in."
-Lili

"Betty is this super nurturing, caring, catering person that with Jughead’s super screwed-up past, they end up d i v i n g into each other and it ends up being a beautiful thing."
- Cole

[x]

the p a s t threads

http://www.fanforum.com/f157/%7Bbugh...etty-63185242/
http://www.fanforum.com/f157/%7Bbugh...liet-63186731/
http://www.fanforum.com/f157/%7Bbugh.../#post89498976
Boyfriend ♥ Girlfriend {Bughead} #4: "Who is Betty? Is that your girlfriend?"
Boyfriend ♥ Girlfriend {Bughead} #5: First they started investigating the murder, and then they started investigating each other.
Emily

Last edited by Barstool Prophet; 05-25-2017 at 06:42 PM
Old 05-04-2017, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new one! you can delete the title form the list.

is chelsea ever gonna send that OP? lol.

Not enough bughead tonight for me.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Not enough bughead tonight for me.
Me too. Would it have killed them to throw in a comfort hug.

I'm nervous for the final because I think something happens with them. They keep talking about the triangle but I don't know how that can be believable with the way things have been going. I'm hoping if they have issues its not a break up and its something else that happens.

In the trailer the scene of the four from pops looks like it would be at the end because Archie has the cast on his hand which is probably from breaking the ice. Betty and Jughead wouldn't look that happy if they'd broken up. Maybe whatever happens is in the last few minutes

Last edited by Littleezza; 05-05-2017 at 02:21 AM
Old 05-04-2017, 11:19 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt.

I missed my bughead tonight. I'm glad they sleuthed together at least.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, I'm sad we didn't get to see more Bughead. I was hoping for at least some reunion after the last episode. The kissing strike was broken But I like that the episode really focused on the murder mystery and they didn't push it aside for other, less relevant plots. Hopefully the finale will focus on the future of Bughead once again.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was disappointed in the lack of Bughead tonight, but at least we didn't get more angst for them...so I count it as a win.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-05-2017, 02:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't like that we got to a point when no angst is considered a win

But they do seem to have a scene on their own in the promo in a graveyard of all places, but I'm still excited
Old 05-05-2017, 03:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

We might also have the one of them walking in the snow if it didn't get cut. I'm hoping thats him Betty is talking to in her room when she says 'something wicked this way comes'.

Madelaine and Lili did a live facebook before the ep and someone asked if Betty and Jugheads relationship is strained. They gave a confusing answer lol. Lili said right now they are, not at the end of the season and when she was saying that Madelaine said yes and at the end of the season something happens. So I really have no idea.

I've never been so invested in a tv couple. As much as it sucks there won't be any new eps after next week, it's probably a good thing for my sanity lol
Old 05-05-2017, 03:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Well, I was disappointed that we didn't get any type of reunion/conversation about them...hell could they have let her hug him!? That's all I wanted to do for poor Juggie. I get there was a lot going on, but still.
I'm hopeful for next week!
Old 05-05-2017, 04:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart (View Post)
Well, I was disappointed that we didn't get any type of reunion/conversation about them...hell could they have let her hug him!? That's all I wanted to do for poor Juggie. I get there was a lot going on, but still.
I'm hopeful for next week!
Exactly he needed a hug from someone.

I'm expecting a big relationship talk next week. They couldn't not have one after everything thats happened. Lets hope its a good one
Old 05-05-2017, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I asked in the last thread, can i be added please
Old 05-05-2017, 04:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleezza (View Post)
Madelaine and Lili did a live facebook before the ep and someone asked if Betty and Jugheads relationship is strained. They gave a confusing answer lol. Lili said right now they are, not at the end of the season and when she was saying that Madelaine said yes and at the end of the season something happens. So I really have no idea.
I've only seen some gifs, but I'm hoping it means that it's strained now, but at the end of the season something happens and they'll go back to being happy again? It's easy to get what you want to hear from such an answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleezza (View Post)
I've never been so invested in a tv couple. As much as it sucks there won't be any new eps after next week, it's probably a good thing for my sanity lol
I totally feel you There is only one other tv couple I've been son invested in, but they have never really been a couple so that was a very different experience. I don't want this season to end, but also I'm spending a bit too much time reading about the show so I may use a break

And yeah, I also think he needed a hug and I wish he got one from Betty As much as I love it, we've mostly seen him comforting her and not so much the other way around.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinnie75 (View Post)
I've only seen some gifs, but I'm hoping it means that it's strained now, but at the end of the season something happens and they'll go back to being happy again? It's easy to get what you want to hear from such an answer
I hope so. Lili said there would be drama so hopefully its during the episode and they're fine at the end.

I still think that they're the couple that are left in limbo but I have a feeling its something that happens to them rather then it been a choice. I dunno just a feeling. Or like you said maybe thats just what I want to hear lol.

I think i will cry if they break up lol.

My only want for season 2 is that Jughead is happy 😁 poor kid. RAS did say somewhere that there will be a shake up with the Jones boys and basically things won't get better straight away. Maybe someone comes after Jughead because of FP?
Old 05-05-2017, 06:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder what will happen to Jughead now that FP is in prison. He may not be the killer, but he's not getting out. Not soon anyway and I doubt they would get him out in the finale. So while it was okay for him to live with Fred and Archie while FP was still in his trailer, someone may start looking into it now. Which leads me to believe that they may think he'll need to move away. But then other things make me believe he's definitely staying.

I've seen way too many spoilers, but together they're not forming a clear picture of what will happen to the characters and the ships. More like the opposite.

But we only have one more week to finally see what all those bits they're showing us really mean.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

One episode left. I really need them to be okay, going into the hiatus.