Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2018, 12:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Me too. Oh no Jughead's fine. It's just I sometimes think Jughead is like much too good for Betty, and maybe he deserves better. Plus I think at some point he'll end up meeting his Gladys.
Hey! What's with the bughead trash talk lol...
Its almost like you're intending to make bughead into falice 2.0!

Tbh, bughead is a great big mess right now due to the writing and as much as i want the fluffiness from s1 we are not getting that back and now its hard to know what they are going to do with them....its hard for me to imagine where they are heading and its so freaking scary to root for them because the show might just rip them apart again!

They are too popular for their own good lol.

For the sake of drama, i wouldn't mind them sharing a sibling, why the heck not!

As for the triangle, meh, it would be change that these good friends would suddenly be on the outs over a girl.
Old 01-20-2018, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.am.too.old.for.this (View Post)
Hey! What's with the bughead trash talk lol...
Its almost like you're intending to make bughead into falice 2.0!

Tbh, bughead is a great big mess right now due to the writing and as much as i want the fluffiness from s1 we are not getting that back and now its hard to know what they are going to do with them....its hard for me to imagine where they are heading and its so freaking scary to root for them because the show might just rip them apart again!

They are too popular for their own good lol.

For the sake of drama, i wouldn't mind them sharing a sibling, why the heck not!

As for the triangle, meh, it would be change that these good friends would suddenly be on the outs over a girl.
It's not Bughead, just Betty. I know honestly, I think RAS isn't really into Bughead like he claims, but knows they're the biggest draw so he's stuck with them. Same here. Really them sharing a brother is better than a love triangle.
Old 01-20-2018, 02:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
It's not Bughead, just Betty. I know honestly, I think RAS isn't really into Bughead like he claims, but knows they're the biggest draw so he's stuck with them. Same here. Really them sharing a brother is better than a love triangle.
I think the writers were into Bughead in season 1 and loved them together, but all this writing in 2A makes me think they just want to destroy Bughead. I would rather have them write something they are actually invested in, than to create plot lines that are silly and the writing for them has been sloppy. Plus they got much less creentime than in seaosn 1.

We will see what happens in the rest of 2B... Would they dare to get rid of Bughead for good in the show? Because of it being the most popular ship in the fandom, Maybe.
Old 01-20-2018, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Escape (View Post)
I think the writers were into Bughead in season 1 and loved them together, but all this writing in 2A makes me think they just want to destroy Bughead. I would rather have them write something they are actually invested in, than to create plot lines that are silly and the writing for them has been sloppy. Plus they got much less creentime than in seaosn 1.

We will see what happens in the rest of 2B... Would they dare to get rid of Bughead for good in the show? Because of it being the most popular ship in the fandom, Maybe.
Well, I think it doesn't matter to RAS anymore because he's finally gotten his Sabrina show. I mean back in S1 he couldn't stop talking about her, and he did say making a Sabrina show was his obsession. It wouldn't surprise me if they had Jughead get with Cheryl or Veronica. Or maybe even a little romance with Sabrina.
Old 01-20-2018, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Quote:
No fake outs Falice love child needs to happen, and if that means sacrificing Bughead then so be it.
hellllll no.

You have a lotttttt of different theories, but how many have actually come true?

Quote:
Oh I know this is a unpopular opinion, but I actually like current Jughead, and maybe he's better off without Betty.
Then maybe go post in the Jughead thread? This is the BUGHEAD thread. aka people that like them together. I'm sorry but saying Jughead or Betty deserve better isn't really appreciated here....
Old 01-21-2018, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

Then maybe go post in the Jughead thread? This is the BUGHEAD thread. aka people that like them together. I'm sorry but saying Jughead or Betty deserve better isn't really appreciated here....
Thanks. Yes this is not the spot for this.

At least going to the same school they can interact again.
Emily
Old 01-21-2018, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

I am so happy Jughead will be back in school with Betty this half of the season I loved their scene in Pop's they still have those looks with each other

Hopefully we will get more as the season goes on!
Old 01-21-2018, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Fingers crossed we get more scenes now that they are on ~good terms.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 01-21-2018, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Please keep this thread about Betty and Jughead only. This is a thread to appreciate the couple. Thank you.

**It's okay to have opinions, but sometimes it can escalate quickly. **

I love that they are on good terms. I really loved their scene at Pop's. It was sweet of Jug to help Betty.
Old 01-21-2018, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Im fine with a discussion about other pairings and the break up etc but to staight up be like, "I'm not sure i like them together" thats just... strange.

i dont go to the ab thread and spew my thoughts there so I would hope for the same respect.

Thanks mods for taking care of it!
Old 01-22-2018, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

He was there for her supporting her and helping with the social worker info

Yes this is all about the love for this awesome couple
Old 01-23-2018, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Friendship is always a good start.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 01-23-2018, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys. I am so far behind on the show. But I see that they broke Bughead up hopefully they can get back what they had. Jughead and Betty are so great together
Old 01-24-2018, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope they get back together sometime.
Emily
Old 01-24-2018, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

it just doesnt feel right without them together. something is lacking for me.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top