Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2017, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Angst is good. Love triangles are not. I hope Bughead stays strong and healthy.
This.

I don't mind a little angst, but love triangles are
Old 05-28-2017, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

I hope more episodes means we'll get a good balance of happy, fluffy and angsty moments. I would also love to see more PDA between them in school (such as holding hands in the halls or kissing by the lockers) but now that they're not at the same school, this won't happen for a while .
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 05-28-2017, 10:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)
I hope more episodes means we'll get a good balance of happy, fluffy and angsty moments. I would also love to see more PDA between them in school (such as holding hands in the halls or kissing by the lockers) but now that they're not at the same school, this won't happen for a while .
Me too. More eps hopefully means more downtime. I thought in the last ep they stepped up the PDA or even just been more affectionate which was super cute. Hopefully they'll keep it up.

I wonder if he will eventually move back to Riverdale High.
Old 05-28-2017, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleezza (View Post)

I wonder if he will eventually move back to Riverdale High.
I hope not because Jughead is a lot more happier, on the Southside/Southside High. I think Betty will end up going to Southside High.
Old 05-29-2017, 01:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

While I want Jughead to be happy and he clearly likes his new school, I also hate that he's separated from the others And I kinda doubt they would focus on him in his new school a lot while everyone we already know is in a different school. So that would mean less Jughead.
Also Blue and Gold
Old 05-29-2017, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't see him staying at the other school for very long, why would the isolate one of the core 4 like that? How can you have school scenes if somebody is always missing. Hopefully it's a plotline that moves along quickly.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-29-2017, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinnie75 (View Post)
While I want Jughead to be happy and he clearly likes his new school, I also hate that he's separated from the others And I kinda doubt they would focus on him in his new school a lot while everyone we already know is in a different school. So that would mean less Jughead.
Also Blue and Gold
I think they'll focus on the Southside/Southside High. I mean if there's a war coming, we need to see both sides. We saw the Northside/Riverdale High in S1, so in S2 we see the Southside/Southside High. As for the Blue&Gold I have a strange feeling Southside High has their own school paper called the Southside Times.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I hope not because Jughead is a lot more happier, on the Southside/Southside High. I think Betty will end up going to Southside High.
This. Pretty sure I'm biased though...cause the whole show could be about Bughead and I'd be fine with it , but I'd like to see both of them at southside high.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart (View Post)
This. Pretty sure I'm biased though...cause the whole show could be about Bughead and I'd be fine with it , but I'd like to see both of them at southside high.
I believe the whole show is about Bughead. I think we will see both of them at Southside High.
Old 05-29-2017, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be great. I hope they do not cause trouble for our couple in season 2
Old 05-29-2017, 08:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

I finished season 1 in a day. Completely obsessed with them!! Hi everyone! Please add me to the list
Old 05-29-2017, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

Old 05-29-2017, 09:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would totally still watch if it was just all Bughead lol.

How deep do you think Jughead will go with the serpents? I'm assuming he might do some dodgy things but they will want to keep him fairly clean so he doesn't end up in the cell Next to his dad lol
Old 05-29-2017, 10:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleezza (View Post)

How deep do you think Jughead will go with the serpents? I'm assuming he might do some dodgy things but they will want to keep him fairly clean so he doesn't end up in the cell Next to his dad lol
I think they'll treat him like he's their prince. I liked the theory I read about Bughead being like Southside/Southside High's Simba&Nala.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:27 AM
Supreme Fan

I love Coles thoughts for Bughead in season 2. From his mouth to RAS's ears!

Almost new thread! I'm thinking we have to have their ILYS as our title .