Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2017, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by running wild (View Post)
One episode left. I really need them to be okay, going into the hiatus.
Right? I don't want some horrible cliffhanger.
Emily
Old 05-05-2017, 07:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Me too. I hope they don't break my bughead heart lol. I saw a photo on instagram that looks like Betty and Archie are about to kiss. Surely they wouldn't!! It would be too out of left field if they went back to the triangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinnie75 (View Post)
I wonder what will happen to Jughead now that FP is in prison. He may not be the killer, but he's not getting out. Not soon anyway and I doubt they would get him out in the finale. So while it was okay for him to live with Fred and Archie while FP was still in his trailer, someone may start looking into it now. Which leads me to believe that they may think he'll need to move away. But then other things make me believe he's definitely staying.

I've seen way too many spoilers, but together they're not forming a clear picture of what will happen to the characters and the ships. More like the opposite. .
Agreed. I get so confused because I read too many and nothing makes sense!
I wonder if Jughead moves back to the trailer? He gets Hotdog too so he must move out of the Andrew
Old 05-05-2017, 07:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Me too. I hope they don't break my bughead heart lol. I saw a photo on instagram that looks like Betty and Archie are about to kiss and its not a scene ive seen in any of the eps. Surely they wouldn't!! It would be too out of left field if they went back to the triangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinnie75 (View Post)
I wonder what will happen to Jughead now that FP is in prison. He may not be the killer, but he's not getting out. Not soon anyway and I doubt they would get him out in the finale. So while it was okay for him to live with Fred and Archie while FP was still in his trailer, someone may start looking into it now. Which leads me to believe that they may think he'll need to move away. But then other things make me believe he's definitely staying.

I've seen way too many spoilers, but together they're not forming a clear picture of what will happen to the characters and the ships. More like the opposite. .
Agreed. I get so confused because I read too many and nothing makes sense!
I wonder if Jughead moves back to the trailer? He gets Hotdog too so he must move out of the Andrew
Old 05-05-2017, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt
Old 05-05-2017, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

i think the show just works better when they are teaming up. theres just such a sweetness to them that balances out the darker themes.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:52 AM
New Fan

Jughead looked so proud of her in that scene where she went all "Nancy Drew" and found the flashdrive; as if to say, "That's my girl!"
Old 05-05-2017, 09:12 AM
Supreme Fan

I don't get how they could be left up in the air. Betty refused to give up and I don't see juggie walking away. Clearly his mom doesn't want him, so I can't see him moving.

And at paley Cole said he's getting a dog. He wouldn't be miserable and adopting a dog...right!?! There must be happiness! Lol. I'm just going to keep reassuring myself.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart (View Post)
I don't get how they could be left up in the air. Betty refused to give up and I don't see juggie walking away. Clearly his mom doesn't want him, so I can't see him moving.

And at paley Cole said he's getting a dog. He wouldn't be miserable and adopting a dog...right!?! There must be happiness! Lol. I'm just going to keep reassuring myself.
I agree. All these things point to them being okay at the end. But then there is the spoiler about one couple going all the way and one's fate being undecided or however it was worded and a lot of people are assuming that the one left in the air is Bughead. Though I think it could totally be Veronica/Archie since we have no idea how will Hiram being released affects things. Bughead didn't break up through all this craziness so what would be the reason to break up now?
Old 05-05-2017, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleezza (View Post)
Me too. Would it have killed them to throw in a comfort hug.

I'm nervous for the final because I think something happens with them. They keep talking about the triangle but I don't know how that can be believable with the way things have been going. I'm hoping if they have issues its not a break up and its something else that happens.

In the trailer the scene of the four from pops looks like it would be at the end because Archie has the cast on his hand which is probably from breaking the ice. Betty and Jughead wouldn't look that happy if they'd broken up. Maybe whatever happens is in the last few minutes
I feel like we got jipped with a makeup scene. He was super upset at Betty and then suddenly things were fine?? I kind of feel like there's a lot of scenes that are lying on the cutting room floor...
Old 05-05-2017, 11:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

The timeline of the last two episodes doesn't make much sense to me. They had the homecoming dance (assuming on Saturday or at least Friday) but then they showed them at school in this episode acting as if it was the day after. So like what were they doing on Sunday between searching for Jughead, finding him and then going to school on Monday?

If there is a cut scene, at least we have the chance of ever seeing it. But I'm afraid they just skipped the whole thing. Jughead was upset last episode and they were okay-ish in this episode, but nowhere near as sweet and touchy with each other as before. Hopefully they go back to that next week.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Supreme Fan

I hope the editing gets better...cause there's so many times where things are choppy. I guarantee we have a good amount of cut Bughead scenes.

I need them to have a conversation about everything that's happened and their feelings...perhaps some I love yous . I just want them to have a calm, no ones dying, heart to heart scene. GIVE ME IT.

Also can we give Jughead some happiness already?

Last edited by Evil Poptart; 05-05-2017 at 02:44 PM
Old 05-05-2017, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart (View Post)
I need them to have a conversation about everything that's happened and their feelings...perhaps some I love yous . I just want them to have a calm, no ones dying, heart to heart scene. GIVE ME IT.

Also can we give Jughead some happiness already?
Me too!

Cole's an amazing actor so I love how he responds to Jughead's turmoil but man, I wish Jug could have a more peaceful season 2... with Betty. lol

Yes, I hope now that things have calmed down with his father and he knows he's not a murderer, we can get back to some Betty/Jughead interaction in the finale. I just hope if there's any drama between them it's due Jughead possibly going to Toledo for a while (and returning) or something like that. It would be lame, not to mention, irritating, if they break up just to break up. There's too much love and caring between them.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh, I enjoy Cole's acting. He broke my heart last night. I just need some joy mixed in with the angst!

If there's drama with them, it has to be external and beyond their control. I can't see either of them breaking up because they want to. But if they do get pulled apart, it's more sadness and pain for Jughead .
Old 05-05-2017, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Right! More sadness and pain, indeed. It's overkill at this point.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

If only they can give him some happiness in the finale and then NOT take it away 5 seconds later. That would be awesome.