Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2017, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay, Alice is a Bughead shipper too. How can you not be ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 03-30-2017, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

That strange that alice "approves"? it didnt seem that way. I hope thats not just glossed over.
Old 03-30-2017, 07:38 PM
Supreme Fan

The episode was so good! Love that they communicated and Juggie let her in and she got to meet his dad. And the kisses!

Next weeks ep looks super effin weird, but I saw a Bughead hug .
Old 03-30-2017, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

I loved the episode, great to have this show back . I loved seeing Betty and Jughead communicate with each other and the kisses were amazing .
Andrea ღ|Icon: madness
Old 03-30-2017, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What a great ep tonight. Bughead were so sweet the two kisses and the way they communicate. Next week Bughead kiss ❤❤❤❤
Old 03-30-2017, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that they went together to talk to his dad.
Emily
Old 03-31-2017, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved that too, they just work so well together.

I think its safe to say they are officially boyfriend/girlfriend (im gonna add it to the title!) because Veronica said it and no one denied it! And Betty's little smiles after. <3

I love how much support and trust their is between them. And the little kiss at the end was freaking CUTE! The lighting was amazing.

Old 03-31-2017, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great moments tonight!

Jughead is being such a good boyfriend! Who ever would have thought the Jughead we met in the first episode would be attending/helping a baby shower by the 8th episode (without a time jump! )

Definitely a big step for Jughead to bring Betty to meet his dad, that is one wall that he had to lower. sure Betty saw his dad at the police station, but there is a big difference with her witnessing a moment like that, and bringing her over to meet him.

Alice Cooper approves? Wow. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-31-2017, 04:17 AM
Supreme Fan

Ugh, that lighting for that kiss was amazing! I just loved everything about them this episode . Lili and Cole's chemistry is wonderful.

Alexa, loved that you added bf and gf to the thread title. Their little smirks after Veronica called Juggie that .
Old 03-31-2017, 04:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

The episode was amazing. They seem stronger together which is nice to see, and I'm glad she got to officially meet his dad.

The 100. Game of Thrones.
Icon: Saejima
Old 03-31-2017, 07:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I loved that too, they just work so well together.

I think its safe to say they are officially boyfriend/girlfriend (im gonna add it to the title!) because Veronica said it and no one denied it! And Betty's little smiles after. <3

I love how much support and trust their is between them. And the little kiss at the end was freaking CUTE! The lighting was amazing.

Intense is actually the word I would use and I think that's the first time that's been the case. Like as much as I adore them, I think to this point all their kisses were just cute and sweet. This was the first time I saw real heat and intensity, which I guess sort of made sense with everything they'd just been through, dealing with his dad. It was also good because I'd seen comments from some not a fan of the couple who were saying they didn't have real passion. That kiss dispelled that in my opinion.

"There is nothing as tragic as being alive and not enjoying life." J. Meyer
Old 03-31-2017, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
That strange that alice "approves"? it didnt seem that way. I hope thats not just glossed over.
One of Madchen's other interviews says we won't see the exact moment when Betty tells Alice that Jughead is her boyfriend, but that Alice knows and approves.

I do think we'll get to see evidence of that approval at some point. There just didn't seem to be time for it in last night's episode. Geez, this show throws a lot of plot into one episode. It all moves at such a breakneck pace; no wonder so much gets left on the cutting room floor!

Bughead were absolutely perfect, though. I just wish the show would slow down and enjoy their moments more. But, THAT KISS. It's my favorite so far. Shot so beautifully and less chaste than the previous ones. They are heating up!
Old 03-31-2017, 07:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

They were adorable in this episode I'm really glad that the thing with Archie telling everyone that Jughead's dad is a SSS (at such an inappropriate time and manner on top of all ) didn't actually cause any rift between them and more likely made them stronger

I would be quite curious to see a proof of Alice approving of Jughead. Hopefully in one of the future episodes.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:33 AM
Supreme Fan

It stinks that with a short season and the murder to solve, there's a lot that's cut or just done off screen.
Hopefully next season they can slow down. I like our bughead's pace though .

I need an icon of that kiss .
Old 03-31-2017, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Add me please!

nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread