Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2018, 10:29 PM
  #226
Absolute Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
I wonder how long this Chic arc will last?
I think it could last a while. And I also think they won't reveal the real Son until close to the end of S2.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:46 PM
  #227
Moderator Support Team

 
Barstool Prophet's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 122,816
They are going to drag it out .
__________________
B & V
Emily

AVI: CanIcallYouKate
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:49 AM
  #228
Fan Forum Star

 
stlavin95's Avatar

Moderator of ...
iZombie
One Tree Hill
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 108,937
Yes they are
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 06:19 PM
  #229
Elite Fan

 
canflam's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Comics & Cartoons
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 42,156
Yeah. With guest stars who knows? What did you think of Alice not calling the cops about the person that died in her home? Of course it was predicable, but I was hoping that she'd have done what most would've in that situation & called the police instead getting her teen daughter dragged into a situation that Betty is clearly distraught about. Oh well.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 06:28 PM
  #230
Moderator Support Team

 
Barstool Prophet's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 122,816
I get why she is torn. I think in some ways she is trying to replace Polly's void.
__________________
B & V
Emily

AVI: CanIcallYouKate
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:19 PM
  #231
Fan Forum Star

 
stlavin95's Avatar

Moderator of ...
iZombie
One Tree Hill
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 108,937
^ I think she is trying to do that too.
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:12 AM
  #232
Moderator Support Team

 
Barstool Prophet's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 122,816
Makes sense.
__________________
B & V
Emily

AVI: CanIcallYouKate
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:15 AM
  #233
Fan Forum Star

 
stlavin95's Avatar

Moderator of ...
iZombie
One Tree Hill
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 108,937
Yes it does, sadly.
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:41 AM
  #234
Supreme Fan

 
SuitUp's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Candice Patton
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 9,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
I get why she is torn. I think in some ways she is trying to replace Polly's void.
Good point.
__________________
You've always been there, as a friend, as a partner, as the love of my life.
You're my home, Iris, and that's one thing that will never change.

Gold Standard.
SuitUp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:43 AM
  #235
Absolute Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Yeah. With guest stars who knows? What did you think of Alice not calling the cops about the person that died in her home? Of course it was predicable, but I was hoping that she'd have done what most would've in that situation & called the police instead getting her teen daughter dragged into a situation that Betty is clearly distraught about. Oh well.
But if she did that, then we probably wouldn't have gotten Falice holding hands.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:48 AM
  #236
Loyal Fan
 
Coco_Cat's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,181
I thought this part of her Glamour interview was interesting.

"While Amick obviously can't reveal that crucial plot point, she will admit that she does know for certain if Hal is the father of Alice's three children or not. "Yes, [I know if it's Hal's children or someone else's]," she says. "[Creator Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and I] are in cahoots on that one!" Fortunately, viewers won't be kept in the dark for too long. "It gets out there for all to see in season two," Amick cryptically says. "The ramifications of that are going to linger for a long time, so just when we think we understand and we know what's going on, there's a whole other layer that's revealed toward the end of season two."

IDK about you but it kind of suggests that Hal isn't chics father and there is yet another twist?
Coco_Cat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:02 PM
  #237
Absolute Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco_Cat (View Post)

IDK about you but it kind of suggests that Hal isn't chics father and there is yet another twist?
Or Chic isn't the real Son, and the real Son is actually a Falice love child who's a secret F.B.I. agent as well. Plus Chic could be Hal's and not Alice's.

Last edited by dragonfire; 02-14-2018 at 01:40 PM
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:39 PM
  #238
Elite Fan

 
canflam's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Comics & Cartoons
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 42,156
I think I know who ''Falice'' is, but when were they holding hands?

Of course there will be a twist, but I don't think this show needs it. I will point that I know what it's like not knowing my birth father & I think like a lot of things in life it's something people learn to move on from, but are viewers suppose to be impressed that Alice knows who the father of who her children is or that she knows how many children she has? Boy, right now I can deal with this Chic character, but if it turns out that he has a twin then that could be too much for me.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:53 PM
  #239
Absolute Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I think I know who ''Falice'' is, but when were they holding hands?

Of course there will be a twist, but I don't think this show needs it. I will point that I know what it's like not knowing my birth father & I think like a lot of things in life it's something people learn to move on from, but are viewers suppose to be impressed that Alice knows who the father of who her children is or that she knows how many children she has? Boy, right now I can deal with this Chic character, but if it turns out that he has a twin then that could be too much for me.
At Pops, after Alice apologized to FP for dragging Bughead into the dead body mess. Well the most popular theory is that her Son is a secret Falice love child and that's why Hal's doesn't want anything to do with her Son.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:56 PM
  #240
Moderator Support Team

 
Barstool Prophet's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 122,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I think I know who ''Falice'' is, but when were they holding hands?

Of course there will be a twist, but I don't think this show needs it. I will point that I know what it's like not knowing my birth father & I think like a lot of things in life it's something people learn to move on from, but are viewers suppose to be impressed that Alice knows who the father of who her children is or that she knows how many children she has? Boy, right now I can deal with this Chic character, but if it turns out that he has a twin then that could be too much for me.
FP and Alice = Falice.
__________________
B & V
Emily

AVI: CanIcallYouKate
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
alice cooper, madchen amick, riverdale


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:02 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.